Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607730 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demoney5050(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
my fiverr acct is showing EUR in my acct balance dashboad after created my account using garmany. pls what is consequece
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
pussygotlips:
my ogas in the House,

I'm in need of two softwares
adobe audition and cubase

Help a brother biko.

cc: Beatzone emmyk skitkid

Hi, I need one amazon review.

Budget is 1k.

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
$120 paypal available

send pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seajae: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
A buyer accepted my custom offer for social media management 3 days ago and since hence he hasn't provided me with the details o2the accounts I'll be working with. It's a 1 week off. I've messaged him countless times and he told me he forgot his log in details. Please how do I take this, if he doesn't reply how will 2 deliver the order and get my review? Please help with information if you can
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emmyk:
I've not been so lucky with Payonner card... I've been applying for since 2013; they've sent 5 cards already and I haven't gotten one in my hands. embarassed embarassed
They delivered the last one to my Mailing Address 3 months ago, but the people in charge are yet to deliver it, to the company that I'm using their address.
I'm thinking of another story I'll tell Payoneer. Lol.

Please if your in Bwari LGA, Abuja or anywhere around, and have a mailing address I can use and get my card, abeg, signify. cheesy
Emmk,it quite unfortunate that you who leaves in abuja is yet to secure a card while myself who stays up north in KAD to be precise has gotten my card delivered to me twice in 2 weeks.
Since you have an existing payeer acc,make use of the nearest post office address to your place of residence when filling alternate billing address option in your payoneer,and get in touch with one of the post office staff.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seajae:
A buyer accepted my custom offer for social media management 3 days ago and since hence he hasn't provided me with the details o2the accounts I'll be working with. It's a 1 week off. I've messaged him countless times and he told me he forgot his log in details. Please how do I take this, if he doesn't reply how will 2 deliver the order and get my review? Please help with information if you can

How was he able to reply for him to tell you he forgot his login details? Forget review, put something for delivery box and the order will be mark as completed in 3 days......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
[size=28pt] DON'T READ [/size]
When callmelucy came to advertise his service here, no one was more scared than I, his rates where just too good for paypal and his moniker was new on NL.

I still don't know how I got the person's number that disclaimed him, but it was good that was resolved and subsequent comments taken down

I decided to give the guy a try and his service was VERY GOOD [size=28pt] RATE IS 400/$ [/size], even payoneer exchangers don't give this amount

[size=28pt]I HEREBY ENDORSE CALLMELUCY FOR BEST EXCHANGER AWARD 2016, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, BETTER-THAN-PAYONEER- RATE AND FAST TRANSFER [/size]

enioladamola and co ... oya comman see exchanger here not that one bullying you with 375 grin grin grin
missylissy.... sometime e good to hoard your funds ooo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks
khassy:
When callmelucy came to advertise his service here, no one was more scared than I, his rates where just too good for paypal and his moniker was new on NL.

I still don't know how I got the person's number that disclaimed him, but it was good that was resolved and subsequent comments taken down

I decided to give the guy a try and his service was VERY GOOD [size=28pt] RATE IS 400/$ [/size], even payoneer exchangers don't give this amount

[size=28pt]I HEREBY ENDORSE CALLMELUCY FOR BEST EXCHANGER AWARD 2016, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, BETTER-THAN-PAYONEER- RATE AND FAST TRANSFER [/size]

enioladamola and co ... oya comman see exchanger here not that one bullying you with 375 grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
khassy:

PayPal and Payoneer are still selling more than 400/$ don't be Fooled by some exchangers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seajae: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
gurunlocker:

How was he able to reply for him to tell you he forgot his login details? Forget review, put something for delivery box and the order will be mark as completed in 3 days......

He came online today and told me he forgot his details. Mehn he doesn't even take the thing serious.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by biobash(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
LaCremy:

Hi, I need one amazon review.

Budget is 1k.

Thank you
what is the price of the book?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
biobash:
what is the price of the book?
I don't really know
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dav8id(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emmyk:
I've not been so lucky with Payonner card... I've been applying for since 2013; they've sent 5 cards already and I haven't gotten one in my hands. embarassed embarassed
They delivered the last one to my Mailing Address 3 months ago, but the people in charge are yet to deliver it, to the company that I'm using their address.
I'm thinking of another story I'll tell Payoneer. Lol.

Please if your in Bwari LGA, Abuja or anywhere around, and have a mailing address I can use and get my card, abeg, signify. cheesy
i live in bwari and my third card will arrive maximum 21 november.. My number on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
khassy:

Lol...
My exchanger pays me 425/$ for Payoneer and 410/$ for paypal withdrawals respectively
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
$97 Payoneer for sale @ N410.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Lol...
My exchanger pays me 425/$ for Payoneer and 410/$ for paypal withdrawals respectively

Oya who is the exchanger

Femsmart:

PayPal and Payoneer are still selling more than 400/$ don't be Fooled by some exchangers.

Name one abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Lol...

Baba, tell use the exchanger abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
khassy:

Oya who is the exchanger

Name one abeg

I'm in a verified Payoneer exchangers group on WhatsApp. There is where you find all Nairaland exchangers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please who's your exchanger ?

HazzanTazzan:

Lol...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Femsmart:

I'm in a verified Payoneer exchangers group on WhatsApp. There is where you find all Nairaland exchangers.

What's the highest rate for payoneer and who is the exchanger?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
khassy:

YES, I TOTALLY SECOND THIS!
He's the best and fastest exchanger I've worked with so far!!! Keep up the good work Femi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olatunji14: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Thanks
How do i contact you. I need ur service
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Femsmart:

So how do I contact them since I'm not in the WhatsApp group
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2016
You can call or text me on +447909443934

Thanks

olatunji14:
How do i contact you. I need ur service
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2016
khassy:

Hmmm...I'll still warn una to beware of new xchangers. Scammer can use many tricks. They may do well for few people and wait to catch big fish. I've learnt my own lesson. cool cool cool
Ayam not insinuating anything o. Anyone affected should not take this personal. It's a precaution I'm giving my brothers. Only trade what you can afford to lose with new exchangers. #Awordisenough

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 1:33am On Oct 24, 2016
So you're an old and massive exchanger who was never new to the game. Just came up matured and didn't start from the scratch? How do they trade with you ? You can run away with anyone funds cause I think that's what you meant by saying 'waiting to catch a big fish'. You can't go about trying to ruin someone reputation or anything like that, it's not done. Need to do your research right before jumping into conclusion like you just did. If you wanna know the kind of guy I am, then do business with me and you'll learn a few stuff about. There's nothing I'm gonna gain from scamming people for a few dollars, I'm way more than that bro. I ain't tryna start an argument, just saying I'm nothing like what you're thinking of me.

Hope we all find peace.

Tabbaz:

Hmmm...I'll still warn una to beware of new xchangers. Scammer can use many tricks. They may do well for few people and wait to catch big fish. I've learnt my own lesson. cool cool cool
Ayam not insinuating anything o. Anyone affected should not take this personal. It's a precaution I'm giving my brothers. Only trade what you can afford to lose with new exchangers. #Awordisenough

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:38am On Oct 24, 2016
CallmeLucy:
So you're an old and massive exchanger who was never new to the game. Just came up matured and didn't start from the scratch? How do they trade with you ? You can run away with anyone funds cause I think that's what you meant by saying 'waiting to catch a big fish'. You can't go about trying to ruin someone reputation or anything like that, it's not done. Need to do your research right before jumping into conclusion like you just did. If you wanna know the kind of guy I am, then do business with me and you'll learn a few stuff about. There's nothing I'm gonna gain from scamming people for a few dollars, I'm way more than that bro. I ain't tryna start an argument, just saying I'm nothing like what you're thinking of me.

Hope we all find peace.

Bro no be fight now!!!.
I even stated in my post that I'm not insinuating anything. I did not call you a scam
Just giving precaution to my brothers. No vex o if you are offended
As for me, I have been entrusted with up to $10,000 deal with someone here in the past.
People's money up to $1500 don dey with me overnight before etc. So, people are more assured with my service
Some people will even leave their dollars with me until I am ready to trade
Of course, everyone start from somewhere, and only time will tell if you are legit or not.
Till now, some fellow still gives me headache in terms of trust. They still think I may scam them.

P.S. I am not spoiling your name, neither am I competing with you. The fact is I reject many offers daily, and direct them to other reputable xchangers cos I'm busy with study and other stuff.
P.P.S. Don't take this personal, and there is no point replying again. Time will tell if you are a scammer or not. We are all here to witness.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 5:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

Bro no be fight now!!!.
I even stated in my post that I'm not insinuating anything. I did not call you a scam
Just giving precaution to my brothers. No vex o if you are offended
As for me, I have been entrusted with up to $10,000 deal with someone here in the past.
People's money up to $1500 don dey with me overnight before etc. So, people are more assured with my service
Some people will even leave their dollars with me until I am ready to trade
Of course, everyone start from somewhere, and only time will tell if you are legit or not.
Till now, some fellow still gives me headache in terms of trust. They still think I may scam them.

P.S. I am not spoiling your name, neither am I competing with you. The fact is I reject many offers daily, and direct them to other reputable xchangers cos I'm busy with study and other stuff.
P.P.S. Don't take this personal, and there is no point replying again. Time will tell if you are a scammer or not. We are all here to witness.
So are you could do is to BLOCK me...
Dude You're playing with FIRE...

#StillonHold...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:41am On Oct 24, 2016
3RNEST:

So are you could do is to BLOCK me...
Dude You're playing with FIRE...

#StillonHold...

I really think you are CRAZY. Do you even have BRAIN at all??

What are you talking about. Block you where

You are even the genesis of my scam story.

Everybody was surprise how I could get scammed by a buyer that is not frequent on selling page.

I was trying to sell your fund so that you can get paid before the bank release your money and I got scammed in the process, and all you could say to me again are insulting words.

I will upload my discussion with you, and let people judge.

I really hate inpatient people. You are so RUDE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2016
This is the summary f my transaction with the boy called 3rnest

This idiot (I don't insult but you get me furious) sent money to my skrill without even telling me, even though I told him earlier to always tell me before he send fund cos I may not have fund to buy.

He bridge my term of service Yet I was patient.

See attached files

1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2016
See these conversation in the attached files friends

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2016
and these

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.