Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607566 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
gurunlocker:

How was he able to reply for him to tell you he forgot his login details? Forget review, put something for delivery box and the order will be mark as completed in 3 days......
i do that a lot man, Wetin concern me... most times I reply their messages like I am delivering an order once I know the buyer ain't the serious type

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Oluwa ni boss but you remain my Oga.

1. [s]That he come to this thread and apologies to me[/s] ...Bro you don't need this as it wont add a dime to your bank account, do your part and let your conscience do the rest for you.

2. That he promise should the fund enter his account, he is going to transfer it back. We all know Nigeria bank can do and undo. What they told me via email is the fund would be reversed if they were unable to process it to the recipient account.

This option implies that you made a transfer before that wasn't credit ?
Am i right? if so, how long was it and what was the banks response ?

#Sunboy, Your honor, thanks for lookinq into this matter! this is what happen, i did send Skrill fund into his account without lettinq know, true but i simply send a mail to him with the screenshot he posted above, informing him about the skrill fund transfer to his account.

Today is makinq it 3 days now, still tellinq me WAIT, that he have issue with his bank, as patient client i waited.
we were talking on WhatsApp trying to let him know that he said today is the deadline for my transfer, all he
could do is to come in here insultinq me ontop my money! that's RUDE! noted.

In conclusion, TABBAZ is behavinq childish here, and i expected him to handle it maturely if he's mature but i'm surprise at him.

Please Sunboy, talk to him to send my money today i waited too lonq for it and i'm runninq out of patient.

Thanks
#Peace! cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
khassy:

So how do I contact them since I'm not in the WhatsApp group

My WhatsApp is on my signature... Message me so I can link you up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
3RNEST:

#Sunboy, Your honor, thanks for lookinq into this matter! this is what happen, i did send Skrill fund into his account without lettinq know, true but i simply send a mail to him with the screenshot he posted above, informing him about the skrill fund transfer to his account.

Today is makinq it 3 days now, still tellinq me WAIT, that he have issue with his bank, as patient client i waited.
we were talking on WhatsApp trying to let him know that he said today is the deadline for my transfer, all he
could do is to come in here insultinq me ontop my money! that's RUDE! noted.

In conclusion, TABBAZ is behavinq childish here, and i expected him to handle it maturely if he's mature but i'm surprise at him.

Please Sunboy, talk to him to send my money today i waited too lonq for it and i'm runninq out of patient.

Thanks
#Peace! cool

Let him confirm if he already tried a transfer that was not treated. Please be patient.

I do tell my clients that, the man with the dollar is the boss. You have trusted him enough to transact with him in the first place, keep the faith.
Lets get to hear his part of the bank issue.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2016
biobash:
. I have contacted you on whatsapp. You're yet to reply

Sorry about that, someone else is doing it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Let him confirm if he already[b] tried a transfer that was not treated.[/b] Please be patient.

I do tell my clients that, the man with the dollar is the boss. You have trusted him enough to transact with him in the first place, keep the faith.
Lets get to hear his part of the bank issue.
#Sunboy, he did transfer that day, but i didn't get the alert that day, and he have been tellinq me to wait since 3days now! can u imagine, how many Nairalanders will do that in this present situation of our country? embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Oluwa ni boss but you remain my Oga.

1. [s]That he come to this thread and apologise to me[/s] ...Bro you dont need this as it wont add a dime to your bank account, do your part and let your conscience do the rest for you.

2. That he promise should the fund enter his account, he is going to transfer it back. We all know Nigeria bank can do and undo. What they told me via email is the fund would be reversed if they were unable to process it to the recepient account.

This option implies that you made a transfer before that wasnt credit ? Am i right? if so, how long was it and what was the banks response ?

Yeah...
This is perhaps my last post on this issue. The guy knows that I sent the fund, but the fund got hanged due to bank technical issue. I also sent him #1,100 for transport when he said he was broke. The transaction was from the same bank. The second transaction was sussessful.
I alredy attached the proof that I sent the money. Though the screen shoot only show his bank, due to the fact that I did not shoot during the transaction, it was account statement I later shoot.

He claim he has waited for 2 days or what was he even saying. The transaction was during weekend and bank told us to wait till working days. So, today is the first working day after the transaction

Below are the email communication with the bank. I already attached the whatsapps communication with the bank for reference. see my previous post

Sadly, I still maintain my point. The dude have to apologise here for the sole reason that he is the one that brought the matter to nairaland. He claimed that I blocked him from my whatsapp which I never did.

I don't get annoyed quickly, but when I do, it's hard to let go.

If he can't fulfil all my conditions, he have to wait until bank pay him or reverse the money to my account

He should do it quickly if he really need his money today cos If I purchase dollar with everything, I can't pay him today again even if he apologise.

Apologies in advance to anyone that may wish to interfere in this matter, as I will never COMPROMISE my three request from 3rnest. He must realise his mistake and apologise

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Emmyk:

Real nice. cool
I applied again, and this time, they gave me a DHL tracking code, lol. @Jonaboy is helping. Thanks for the good gesture.

Bro, please how did you pull this off. I'm yet to receive my card too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

Yeah...
This is perhaps my last post on this issue. The guy knows that I sent the fund, but the fund got hanged due to bank technical issue. I also sent him #1,100 for transport when he said he was broke. The transaction was from the same bank. The second transaction was sussessful.
I alredy attached the proof that I sent the money. Though the screen shoot only show his bank, due to the fact that I did not shoot during the transaction, it was account statement I later shoot.

He claim he has waited for 2 days or what was he even saying. The transaction was during weekend and bank told us to wait till working days. So, today is the first working day after the transaction

Below are the email communication with the bank. I already attached the whatsapps communication with the bank for reference. see my previous post

Sadly, I still maintain my point. The dude have to apologise here for the sole reason that he is the one that brought the matter to nairaland. He claimed that I blocked him from my whatsapp which I never did.

I don't get annoyed quickly, but when I do, it's hard to let go.

If he can't fulfil all my conditions, he have to wait until bank pay him or reverse the money to my account

He should do it quickly if he really need his money today cos If I purchase dollar with everything, I can't pay him today again even if he apologise.

Apologies in advance to anyone that may wish to interfere in this matter, as I will never COMPROMISE my three request from 3rnest. He must realise his mistake and apologise

You dont try bro.
@3rnest, please chill for him. I have been in that situation many times too. Please give him some times, i am sure before 12 the bank would reverse the funds to him.

Dont blame him, hes also afraid of making two transactions.

@Tabbaz: Please credit him once when you get the reversal please! Just let this one go. There is alot to be done beyond skrill and nairaland bro. Its a very small world.

Please let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by michaelolayinka(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2016
I usually don't post on nairaland but I think I have a reason to. I just had a transaction with Callmelucy and it was just too swift with good rate. He's highly recommended.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:
I think I have cleared myself enough. as for the boy. I don't have anything to tell him again either here or on whatsapp. When his money got reversed, I will send it to him.

He really disappoint me I though he is a mature boy. Not knowing he is not.

As for my business. Who told him I rely on exchange business. And who told him my business is spoiled by his ridiculous assertion.

It's high time I would be asking of age of people before I transact with them on this platform grin grin grin grin grin grin No offence my people. The boy really got me furious

His fund is just $34 o. Imagine!!!

I rest my case

Baba, it's not always about age.
There are people who are much older do stupid things than you can imagine. There are people on here who are barely 18 and are wiser than you think.

Cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
amadeen:

Bro, please how did you pull this off. I'm yet to receive my card too.
You used a random p.o.box?
I messaged them on Facebook, and told them I earn money legally online, lol. They might ask you to screenshot your online earning... So, I was given the tracking code, after reapplying.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Emmyk:

Real nice. cool
I applied again, and this time, they gave me a DHL tracking code, lol. @Jonaboy is helping. Thanks for the good gesture.
I'm still waiting for your mail reply. Just a reminder.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by freshcvvs: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
145 PM available @ #470.
Contact me below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
if you're managing a client's social media account, e.g facebook & the client wants to place ads. who funds it, you or the client?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Well we are all same people here on NL.

oga when you go begin buy paypal na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Article REWRITERS, NOT ARTICLE WRITERS... please see this.

How do you guys rewrite contents /articles please with less or almost no grammatical errors in the output? What software or website please? Be it paid or free.
I just bagged a huge rewritten project which would run for 30days and I have tried using spin bot, free article spinner, and couples of others. I need to say I was very disappointed at the output I got from those rewriters , errors upon errors.
Please if you won't be comfortable typing it here, kindly send me a pm sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sunboy you no they whatsapp? Do you buyer fiverr PayPal funds? And Payoneer at the moment?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Emmyk:

You used a random p.o.box?
I messaged them on Facebook, and told them I earn money legally online, lol. They might ask you to screenshot your online earning... So, I was given the tracking code, after reapplying.
That's all.

Hope you know you owe payoneer $50 and it will be deducted once you load the card grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Linqsz:

Hope you know you owe payoneer $50 and it will be deducted once you load the card grin

Plus $30 card maintenance grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Linqsz:

oooo why you tell him na angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by biobash(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Beemhan:
if you're managing a client's social media account, e.g facebook & the client wants to place ads. who funds it, you or the client?
it depends on the agreement between you and the client. If no agreement, your client should pay. Before sending custom order, I always tell them that I only do content management and no ads or promotion.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Singapore1:

Lol... They guy Don too happy na.. Em think say na free grin

klexycole:

Plus $30 card maintenance grin grin

Lol.... Leave, dem wn run from PayPal wahala without knowing say payoneer get their own too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Singapore1:

pls, can payoneer master card be used to fund neteller acct?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abcruz:
pls, can payoneer master card be used to fund neteller acct?

nope

IMPOSSICANT
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
as per say this thread don dey dry make we talk more
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ladyF(f): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
to those people i have disappointed on whatsapp by not replying their message, i want to use this opportunity to say i am sorry, i have been very busy and i have been very lazy

Only God can understand

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
we have talked about offering translation gig,
[size=16pt]
let's talk about virtual assistance Gig[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
ladyF:
cry cry cry

whatta GUAN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.