Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? (1255 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by princechina(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hey I'm new here. I'm not a good writer but will make this as simple as I can be. Pls pardon any typo found & bad tenses. Didn't take English language serious while in school due to my course. Just experiencing the resultant effect. I'm still learning.

Back to my story..

There is this girl I met in my year one. We were in the same Dept. I love the girl so much that I have to ask her out. She didn't give me an answer then though we started being close. We do things together both in school & outside school. We write exam together, do assignment together etc.

But still yet, this girl didn't give me any definite answer. I was also introducing her as my girl to my friends.

Her friends even got jealous of her cos her grade was much more better than theirs cos she always sit beside me during exam. We score almost the same grades in my year 1 & 2.

In fact, in the whole of my dept & lodge, everybody knew we were in a relationship.
We made a lot of enemies & friends as a result of that.

Meanwhile, there was this guy my roommate in my year one, we worked in the same company before gaining admission the same year. He got admission to read EE while I was to read Statistics/maths.

Due to his financial problem then, I have to take in to live with us ( my younger bro & I ).

0ne day in our year one, this girl ( my girl in the dept) visited me at home. It happened she knew this my roommate from home. They live in the same neighborhood. I was so much happy that a least the girl will feel at home & comfortable each time she visit.

I began relating to this my roommate about the girl. I told him everything going on btw the girl & I, and how the girl has refused to give me any answer but from her body actions, I know she has accepted.

The guy even advise me to go ahead with the girl since she do everything a girl does for her guy( sex exclusive)

I took his advice & started rolling with this girl.

In our year 2, this guy got another lodge & left cos my landlord then was against us staying three in a room. But we were still communicating but not that close again. Later on we stopped talking.

Back to my girl, we started dating on till we went for our IT. During our IT, she stopped communication. If I call & ask her the reason of her actions, she will complain of chance & airtime. I was working then unlike her cos she was taking care of her sister's kids. I recharge for her anytime she ask for airtime.

When we came back from our IT, I noticed some changes from her, she started withdrawing from me. I tried all I could to know her reasons but to no avail. I let her be cos from unconfirmed source, I was meant to understand that her friends were mocking her that she won't have made good grade if not for me & that made her to be withdrawing to prove them wrong. Before u know it, we lost that relationship though we were still friends.

I left her for someone else & she did the same. But it didn't stop us from helping each other when in the position to help. Though at times she do reject my help.

Something happened during our final year exam, I had issue with a lecturer in the exam hall & as a result of that my paper was torn meaning I will have to come back the upper year & rewrite the exam & pay full school fees for that course. She felt so bad about it & offer to help.

She gave me 2/3 of the school fees & asked me to complete it. I was so much happy. This girl, my mum love her so much & wants me to marry her. Though I do at times tease her as my wife, I haven't got the liver to propose cos I wasn't sure she love me again to marry me.

I didn't go to service with my mate cos of the problem with my lecturer. She was posted to Akure the same state my year one roommate was posted to. I called that my roommate & told her abt my girl being posted in the same state with him. And luckily, they were in the same stream 1. Dis my girl do call me once in a while to ask me if I have finally sorted out the problem & also to know if I will be going service this batch.

But something happened yesterday morning, this girl did wat she has Neva done to/for me since I met her. She uploaded a pix of her with that my roommate on Facebook. People were congratulating her & she was saying 'thank u'.

At first, I was shocked to see the pix, i deliberately congratulated her to see her reason but she replied "thanks prince".

I was enraged, I was mad. I sent her inbox if the guy in the pic with wasnt my friend & roommate, she replied he's the one. I was shocked to marrow. I didn't say anything.

My annoyance is this, I'm not against her hooking up another guy, but y must it be my friend( not best) & roommate whom she knw abt.

And y must I get to know about it through facebook. I have not been myself since yesterday.

Was I right to be angry?
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by hertz9te(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
niggah you jealous..
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Too long
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by correctyourself(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
You are right! Just that they has no self respect, and is lesson to some of you who always make friends with guys who are thief has nothing to offer only interested in what you cherished.

My advice to you! Next time you have a male friend who enjoy things you think it shouldn't happen (mostly in a relationship) stay away from such, they are set people who enjoy sleeping with their friends wive/girl friends. Be wise! For me I don't keep friends who enjoy the company of my spouse, mostly when they criticized your traditions in terms of marriage.

As you can see the second person ahead of me said you are jealous! That is hoe they respond to issues, if he were my friend I would have i ended today because of his response.
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by vizboy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sorry am take heart
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by osesology(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Well, obviously you are still in love with her, that 's why the thing ``pain you to your bone marrow''. Where I got confused is where you said that you guys ended the relationship and became just friends, then later said she helped you out with 2/3rd of your fees. Was it when you guys broke up that she did this or when you were just friends? Either way, I'll like to let you know that that girl loved you, but you wasted your time. I mean, how can you be so scared to propose to a girl who did all that for you?
Maybe my advice would've been different if you had told us what really transpired between you and that lecturer to have made him to tear up such vital papers(results). I hope it's not cult related?
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by cruzita(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
hian!!!oga mi no be u talk say una don part ways and she don find her own person .wetin come concern u if na your friend she choose?abeg leave jealousy alone

1 Like

Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by yaqq: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
d ain't dating bro! ts jst a pic
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Adonis3: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
it's totally normal for you to feel this way

But truth be told, you're no longer together

If that's the person she can find happiness with

Let her be

Else you'll be an enemy of progress

Go find your own happiness bro and let bygones be bygones

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Adonis3: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
it's totally normal for you to feel this way

But truth be told, you're no longer together

If that's the person she can find happiness with

Let her be

Else you'll be an enemy of progress

Go find your own happiness bro and let bygones be bygones

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by princechina(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
osesology:
Well, obviously you are still in love with her, that 's why the thing ``pain you to your bone marrow''. Where I got confused is where you said that you guys ended the relationship and became just friends, then later said she helped you out with 2/3rd of your fees. Was it when you guys broke up that she did this or when you were just friends? Either way, I'll like to let you know that that girl loved you, but you wasted your time. I mean, how can you be so scared to propose to a girl who did all that for you?
Maybe my advice would've been different if you had told us what really transpired between you and that lecturer to have made him to tear up such vital papers(results). I hope it's not cult related?

Yea after effort to make her see reason why she should not let wat her friends said come btw us yielded nothing, I decided to let her be cos the relationship wasn't the same again. No closeness again. Though she calls once in a while.

Abt the money she gave me which is refundable, it was after we ended the relationship & became friends & the case I had with my lecturer was as a result of impersonation. I was caught writing for a carryover student in the exam hall after I was through with my paper. The no nonsense lecturer caught me & gave me conditions. Either to lose my score & rewrite next year or face expulsion from school. I went for the former. it has nothing to do with cult.

Coming to not proposing to her, I won't have done that while in school. Was waiting for the right time which I feel its after our service & get a good job. But unfortunately, it didn't work out the way I thought
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bros @OP, you funny ooo and at the same time, you dey para.....its possible that they ain't dating but then again, even if they are dating,,,,she has the right to choose whom to be with

Anyway I can relate with you....you bleeped up from onset
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Ab025(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Poster....

You are not dating this girl from your write-up, so what business have you with whoever she wants to date??
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by princechina(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
hertz9te:
niggah you jealous..

For the record, i'm not jealous of them just that i'm angry for not letting me knw whats going on. Won't have bothered myself if its someone else. This my guy knew when our problem started & even advised me on how to tackle the problem with the girl. I'm mad at the guy cos i felt the guy should have contacted me when they were starting & ask my opinion. I would have gave him go ahead had he seek my consent & blessing.

As for the girl, what really happen in just 4 months to the extend of uploading their pics on facebook & even admitting to me they are dating.

In everything I feel the guy strengthened on my weakness ( not sex related ) to wow the girl cos he kind of knew everything about the girl from me. I told him cos I think I was opening up to my guy & closest friend then.
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by princechina(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ab025:
Poster....

You are not dating this girl from your write-up, so what business have you with whoever she wants to date??

Pls get my point. I won't have bothered myself if she found another guy but my guy whom I introduced her to & has been advising me on several occasions on how to handle the girl
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Ab025(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
princechina:

Pls get my point. I won't have bothered myself if she found another guy but my guy whom I introduced her to & has been advising me on several occasions on how to handle the girl

And so what..... Is ur guy not a human being?

Stop sucking ursef there in ur room like a baby, this gal doesn't want you but wants ur guy, accept that and move on with ur life or would u prefer she dates you and still be secretly running an affair with ur guy??

It's not by force, u win some hearts and u loose some!
Move on!
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by osesology(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
princechina:

Yea after effort to make her see reason why she should not let wat her friends said come btw us yielded nothing, I decided to let her be cos the relationship wasn't the same again. No closeness again. Though she calls once in a while.

Abt the money she gave me which is refundable, it was after we ended the relationship & became friends & the case I had with my lecturer was as a result of impersonation. I was caught writing for a carryover student in the exam hall after I was through with my paper. The no nonsense lecturer caught me & gave me conditions. Either to lose my score & rewrite next year or face expulsion from school. I went for the former. it has nothing to do with cult.

Coming to not proposing to her, I won't have done that while in school. Was waiting for the right time which I feel its after our service & get a good job. But unfortunately, it didn't work out the way I thought
Well, all I can say now is TAKE HEART, BRO.
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by princechina(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ab025:

And so what..... Is ur guy not a human being?

Stop sucking ursef there in ur room like a baby, this gal doesn't want you but wants ur guy, accept that and move on with ur life or would u prefer she dates you and still be secretly running an affair with ur guy??

It's not by force, u win some hearts and u loose some!
Move on!

Thanks for ur advice.
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
*Yawns*
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by hertz9te(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
princechina:

For the record, i'm not jealous of them just that i'm angry for not letting me knw whats going on. Won't have bothered myself if its someone else. This my guy knew when our problem started & even advised me on how to tackle the problem with the girl. I'm mad at the guy cos i felt the guy should have contacted me when they were starting & ask my opinion. I would have gave him go ahead had he seek my consent & blessing.

As for the girl, what really happen in just 4 months to the extend of uploading their pics on facebook & even admitting to me they are dating.

In everything I feel the guy strengthened on my weakness ( not sex related ) to wow the girl cos he kind of knew everything about the girl from me. I told him cos I think I was opening up to my guy & closest friend then.
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by hertz9te(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
princechina:

ok,I have a second opinion,,
Niggah you jealous!!
r consent?
what are they?..twelve?
niggah move on,,cast thy net some where else.
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Imo Dude you're just not over her yet. And you've been friend zoned over many years. Once a girl starts coming up with flimsy excuses over nothingness, someone somewhere is tuning her higher than you cheesy

And to think of it, she could be the one that's actually pushing for the relationship with your close friend. So don't be mad about it till you hear him. Everyone got their right to happiness
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by princechina(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sept20:
*Yawns*
Won't mind reading a lady's opinion on this if u don't mind
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by Jaydenphoenix: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls just move on. The earlier the better.
Life is easier when we learn to accept the apologies we were never given.
Cheers!!
Re: Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? by PresVA: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
princechina:

Stop calling that guy your friend. . He isn't a friend. . He probably started eyeing the lady even when you were dating her .. It's so unfortunate you were going to a fellow competitor for advice. .He got the slightest chance now that they're serving together and he struck! He's no friend please! There are so many ladies around na!

Concerning the lady, won't blame her much because you guys have broken up but I really pity her because I'm almost sure the guy is using her for nysc fling!

I will say you move on! The guy is not worth your emotions. . Know the kinda friends you keep!

(1) (Reply)

Man With 10lb Penis Reveals What It's Like To Have A Member That Weighs The Same / A Memo To Guys / What Matters Most In A Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.