Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) (44640 Views)

Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2016
Eintelekt:

The same bible said thou shall not jugde. By the way, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Like a friend of mine will always say, let the gays eat themselves up in the next room... As long as their action does not infringe on my rights and they do not do it to spite me, who cares?

My sister live your own life as you deem morally fit. It's an individual race! grin grin grin

Check my signature

Guy don't say dat. Personally, I have no problem wit gays. What individuals do in private is non of my biz. But GETTING MARRIED?! and in d CHURCH?! Come onnnnnn!!! Dat I cannot accept
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by blackpanda: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2016
gerrardomendes:
this gay should pray he is not deported. Nigerians will roast him

Yea that what u good at...violence, hate and threats. whats ur biz with what 2 consenting adults are doing between themselves. As long as they didnt approach u, face ur life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by jmoore(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Eintelekt:

The same bible said thou shall not jugde. By the way, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Like a friend of mine will always say, let the gays eat themselves up in the next room... As long as their action does not infringe on my rights and they do not do it to spite me, who cares?

My sister live your own life as you deem morally fit. It's an individual race! grin grin grin

Check my signature
When you see someone raping your daughter, I guess what you will do is stand there and scream "Thou shall not judge"

My point? Stop quoting the bible out of context.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
These two men are sucking each other's abuna...just let that sink in for a bit...after that they will now plug each others iho idi with the said abuna...let that sink in for another minute...then they will now suck the abuna again with the igbe ontop...and some time they come in each other's mouth....chai diaris godo shocked
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Psylas(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
collins0032:

Mind the words you say. God has a way of dealing with blasphemous individuals who have no regard for his name.
who sends?

Fuc.k God!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Na dem dem deg do gay, name checkers, breakfasting, lunch and night food don land o,
We are waiting for him wen he returns , na from airport den go carry 2 of den enter prison, na mobile court go do their case
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by jmoore(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2016
shamecurls:
Beautiful!
May God bless their union
That should be devil and not God
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Sanchase: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
The guys say toto no sweet again so they are resorting into other areas lol.

Wonders shall never end...
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by opribo(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
I shall not see any evil with these my two eyes in 2016
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by summerflame(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2016
Sorry sir, are u a gay?
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Luckylife(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2016
See how he look like cage monkey , can't imagine what is running up in his mind there. Allowing white to tarnish him, really naija will be the man. anyway that's fucking life.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by fuchong(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Am always surprised when i see educated youth talking about not judging others:: what is wrong in me telling you that the reward of exam malpractice is expulsion',,,is that judgement? What is wrong in me reminding you that ;that lie you told if you don't repent of it ur going to hell if u die in that condition..pls is that judgement? If ur caught red-handed in formication, n i remind u that there is a need to repent of it or else the Bible said if you die without repenting of it is hell..is that judgement? Judgement is wen you condemned someone about something that the Bible is not too clear about.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Btruth: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2016
The Alimi of a boy is suffering enough though. It shows all over his face. lipsrsealed
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Gloryroad: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
I know someone who is into this rubbish, he is now HIV+, has pile and digestive problems as there is some feaces stuck in intestine that has cemented there, really a ugly situation, all his so called partner(s) have deserted him.

The media can paint this as they want but it goes against the very laws of life
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Chibyko(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
#GAYalERT
Durentt:
undecided why wud u see when ur eyes are covered with hate.
*modified*

i wish bisi nd his boo happy married life.
Its not easy to hold on to ur love when many are against the both of u.
And those haters above and below me, keep hating on a monday morning, hope it brings food to ur table.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2016
na so..nyash no dey pain una. I kno wetin I dey suffer wen my shiit strong

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Btruth: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2016
Psylas:
who sends?

Fuc.k God!
God forgive your soul, you baby of evil.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Btruth: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Btruth:
God for give your soul, you baby of evil.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Chibyko:
#GAYalERT
so? undecided stupidity alert
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by johnny89(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Hope loving them provides you 3square meals
Durentt:
*modified*

And those haters above and below me, keep hating on a monday morning, hope it brings food to ur table.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Merlissa(f): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Question?

Who is the husband?

Who is the wife?
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Gloryroad:
I know someone who is into this rubbish, he is now HIV+, has pile and digestive problems as there is some feaces stuck in intestine that has cemented there, really a ugly situation, all his so called partner(s) have deserted him.

The media can paint this as they want but it goes against the very laws of life
LIES..
Pile and digestive problem bcuz of anal sex? You are a liar!

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by Psylas(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Btruth:
God forgive your soul, you baby of evil.
God can go to hell with His forgiveness, we don't need it here, o ooh huh!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by DarkHenrie(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Who told you they are getting married in the church? So because most people wed in church the all marriage must happen in church? Is it the church that issues marriage certificates?

You say people shouldn't let gays be and also say you don't have problems with gays. Young man where do you stand?
Alejhandro:
Gays are repulsive...just c as them be. Too much ANALysis don format their brain, they no longer think straight.

Modified:
Some people are saying that they shud b left alone. Guys don't say dat. Personally, I have no problem
wit gays. What individuals do in private is non of
my biz. But GETTING MARRIED?! and in d
CHURCH?! Come onnnnnn!!! Dat, we shud not accept

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by DarkHenrie(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2016
I don't think anyone is demanding or expecting you to start having feelings for your fellow man overnight. That Bisi is marrying a guy doesn't mean he wants you to follow suit.
SkinnyDude:
wetin go make come dey get feelings for my fellow guy!!

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by DarkHenrie(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2016
Why are you concerned about the condition of his asshole if you're not the pervert that you are. By what standard is his life wasted? Your standard?
seankay:
This Guy's asshole hole go dor turn borehole. What a wasted life he's living undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by parrotchick(f): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Bisi looks like d white guy's bitch. Those who are talking about hate and judgement are only fulfiling the prophecy in the Bible. forget human right nd shii, this isn't right no matter how you look at it. This was why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. They practicd bestiality, anal sex and homosexuality. The lord who is, who was and who will always be will judge. While I stay here watching d highlights. Parrotchick signing out
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by cocoflakes: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Stinking gay in the House...

Durentt:
*modified*

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by babaireti(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2016
AIDS! AIDS!! AIDS!!! SURE CANDIDATES
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by SoNature(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
This Bisi guy is probably in the UK and you guys are busy sharing this on nairaland, popularising the guy and his evil belief.

Now I see why we need to regulate the activities on the Internet
Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by DarkHenrie(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2016
I wish Bisi and his hubby overwhelming love and happiness. Let these bigots who can't see beyond their noses continue drowning in hate. Until they show us how their bibles and korans have helped this country, we'll be watching.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Buhari please do the needful, we need to bring this man back to Nigeria at all cost and then sacrifice him at Obalende market for peace to reign in our land and also for a steady naira. We can't wait no longer, please Mr president, I need your attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.