Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja (11687 Views)

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race / Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by tyrex(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2006
@LEWA, I'm definitely with you. This guy has done a lot to enrich himself and his supporters, we the common people are really suffering. I'll say no more for now except that anyone who wants to know more should contact me privately, we're still in Nigeria U know?
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2006
LOL
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2006
Sorry i no even see your name, abeg no kill me, i like when the women speak, it's the most arousing OBONG ITONG IDONG ESIE nilla can you speak like that?
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2006
Odeku:

Sorry i no even see your name, abeg no kill me, i like when the women speak, it's the most arousing OBONG ITONG IDONG ESIE nilla can you speak like that?

what has that got to do with the topic angry angry

grin
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2006
well that is another topic, about calabar woman, lets get re focus as for DUke, I will like to know more about the man background before I comment on him sha
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2006
Odeku:

well that is another topic, about calabar woman, lets get re focus as for DUke, I will like to know more about the man background before I comment on him sha

did i tell you i was calabar 
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2006
nilla you be calaber girl or Ibibio? what are the difference between the two tribe?
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2006
first calabar is not a tribe its a place.

Ibibio is in akwa ibom and efik is in cross river
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2006
you and that man was speaking Nigeria Chinese OBONG ITONG, in general when you hear that, na calaber be that  How far are you from Calaber?
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2006
Odeku:

you and that man was speaking Nigeria Chinese OBONG ITONG, in general when you hear that, na calaber be that How far are you from Calaber?

speaking ibibio.
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2006
OK teacher, all that one na ENGLISH, hope you not offended Cross RIVER, Calaber or Port Hercut all na same people to we as KADUNA TO KANA TO JOS na HAUSA
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by jaybaby(f): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2006
*****Yawning moves 2 d other thread********
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2006
not offended.

just telling you its not the same. but no people wont learn  sad
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2006
wasn't calaber part of cross River before>
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2006
i'm not from calabar shocked

calabar is in cross rivers
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2006
Ok MISS AKWA IBOM, you go teach man picking that OBONG IDONG Language? How do you say Pretty in your language?
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2006
remember you said this was not language section.

oya open another thread and i will teach you grin
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2006
CHi you too smart self, BIG UP to you sister girl,lol
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2006
lol
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2006
Nilla Im taking you to Romance land so you can teach me that language so I can Blend in when I go see them for Akwa Ibom New Thread
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by nilla(f): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2006
romance is too where shocked
not going angry
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Odeku(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2006
I wonder what MR Duke is doing now that we talking about him? lets call him
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by fayalitte: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2006
Odeku is a very myopic Nigerian and very naive, how can you say nKadunand Kano to Jos are hausa. yey illiterate man like you. Better wake uup and learn. You dey naija, you no sabi the poeple na when you dey jands you wan sabi anything. No be only you dey obodo oyinbo o!!, we follow dey and still sabi naija very welli wella. Bush man like you
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by otokx(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2006
I wish donald duke the best.
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by dennylove(m): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2006
just one FAVOUR MR Duke!!!!!!!!!!remember me when you get up there grin cheesy wink shocked
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by dennylove(m): 12:54am On Nov 04, 2006
as one of yout FINANCIAL MINISTERS grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked wink wink
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by celemel(m): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2006
@ Odeku
Every language, creed, tribe and tongue is great, rich and good. No one is superior to another. We are all products of the same good and kind God.
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by slag1: 2:08am On Nov 04, 2006
i would like to know who among you guys knows the current situation of Tinapa. Is the project funded by the state? If not, where are the funds coming from. also, is it on the national electricity grid, or does it have its own priviate electricity source
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by dennylove(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2006
s-LAG-1,by the way,why are you asking? OR do you want to be one of the SHAREHOLDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go and ask MR DUKE, himself.he will be in the BEST position to tell you that grin grin cheesy
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by celemel(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2006
@ s-lag-1
Tinapa is funded by several 'stakeholders'. The govt of Rivers and Bayelsa States have already invested billions of Naira in it. (this much was mentioned in the Presidential Stakeholders Meeting on the Devt of the Coastal States last week)  Also,  consortium of Banks - UBA, FBN PLC etc - also contribute significantly.  There are foreign partners too.  The shares of TINAPA were were floated in the stock exchange.  This raked in a lot of cash @ N1000 per share.  There are foreign coys also investing.  
Anf of course, the CRS govt has invested too.

Uncle Sege, after being impressed by the vision, has taken up the extension of the national grid to the site. He also approved the siting of a major substation of the PHCN in Odukpani which would feed Tinapa and indeed, Calabar when completed.  The project site is presently bustling with activities.  Tinapa also has its own IPP under contruction.  The construction of a mono-rail to link the Margaret Ekpo Airport to Tinapa is just about to commence.  It was delayed by compensation, environmental impact, cultural and other concerns that needed to be sorted out.

For now, work in the site is moving on smoothly.  It was scheduled to be completed this xmas, but we hear that the commissioning has been shifted to March 2007.  I visit Tinapa at least once every 2 weeks coz its so breathtaking and expansive.  Each time I am at that place, I find hope; hope that my country can at least, have something to cheer about; hope that we still have sane men in the midst of all these madness.
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2006
What is Tinapa exactly?, A business complex? Hotel? Entertainment complex? I saw the ads. during Premier League matches when I was in Naija over the summer but I never got to pinpoint what it actually is.
Re: Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja by TEEZERO(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2006
@Dozman. Please visit www.tinapa.com.

Tinapa is set to become a world-class integrated business resort. Located on the Calabar River, and contiguous to the Calabar Free Trade Zone (Calabar FTZ), Tinapa is the realisation of an exciting dream - the first integrated business and leisure resort in Nigeria.

The Vision of Tinapa is described as,
, to play a catalytic role in establishing Calabar as a trade and distribution hub in West Africa while at the same time providing a unique tourism experience that will inform the growth and enhancement of the tourism sector in Calabar, Cross River State and Nigeria.

Calabar, with its natural potential for tourism, through the unique vision of Tinapa, will transform itself into a global trading hub reminiscent of great international free zones like Hong Kong and Dubai.

The complex will provide international standard wholesale emporiums, integrated shopping complexes and product distribution elements supported by business tourism and entertainment facilities. The location of these, in close proximity to a free port on the east-west trading routes, provides exciting opportunities for Tinapa to serve as:

The distribution point into Nigeria and the growing economic hub of West Africa
The ultimate centre for retail and wholesale commercial activities with the ECOWAS sub-region taking advantage of the international agreement on free movement.

The vision for Tinapa is bold, exciting and insightful, highlighting the determination of Cross River State Government, under a Public Private Partnership, to deliver a project that will ensure high economic growth and prosperity for the people of Cross River State, and Nigeria at large. The vision builds on the principle that the creation of a trade hub will attract investors, traders and business travellers and subsequently domestic, regional and international leisure tourists. The mix of components brought together in the phased development of the project creates an ideal environment for trade and business tourism to flourish and lays the foundation on which to build a successful leisure tourism industry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Wants NASS To Confirm Service-chiefs / Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue / APC Crisis: Plot Against Oyegun Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.