Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. (3915 Views)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Cmiller(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
wahh?
soft is a street slang for good....soft talk = good/great talk
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
les
Cmiller:

soft is a street slang for good....soft talk = good/great talk
chop knuckle!

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by lepasharon(f): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am a skinny and I have a gut embarassed

Loosing a big tummy is tricky, there is alot of wrong advice out there.

If anyone has proven tips pls post
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by goodfornothing(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:
Op b talking from d space btw his or her pot belly
Guilty mind? undecided
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
goodfornothing:

Guilty mind? undecided
Yes
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by goodfornothing(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2016
lepasharon:
I am a skinny and I have a gut embarassed

Loosing a big tummy is tricky, there is alot of wrong advice out there.

If anyone has proven tips pls post
Can you do sit ups?
Can you do a long road walk?
Can you skip ropes?
Can you avoid eating fattening foods or substitute them with fruits instead?
Can you down, at least, 3 litres of water everyday?
Can you drink a cup of Lipton tea without sugar twice a day?
Lastly, but most importantly, can you do all these things without letup? wink
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by goodfornothing(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Yes
Ok, take heed of the pointers above ^ ^ ^ and you shall have a flat tummy. Thank me later.
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2016
goodfornothing:

Ok, take heed of the pointers above ^ ^ ^ and you shall have a flat tummy. Thank me later.

Ok tank u
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by tpiar: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I'm sure they will sha. Everyone gets married if they want to lol. However a big stomach is really unattractive and really bad for your health. Whether ur slim or ur thick or whatever you want to call yourself. Watch those tummies my children.

Modified:
I crossed out really. There are different kinds of big tummies; some people just have rotund abdomens. And some people can of course pull it off more than others.

Ok, you're the expert here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date / After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. / Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.