Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. (7467 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by MUZBO(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2009
unitee:

lol you dont run you teach
Yeah, after that you'll have to teach her not to put the cat in the microwave after a bath!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by igbonla(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2009
I wonder how you got together in the first instance! Hope this is not a flimsy excuse to kick her out?

Anyways, no one is completely useless; even a dead clock is right twice a day!

Pay attention to her strong areas so you can help bring out the best in her, I bet you will eat your words when she hit the right frequency of performance.

All the best
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
Does that mean one shldnt date the all non-intelligent gurls out there again? ? shocked
na wa
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by secreyor: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
guy,best advice,throw dis girl away as far nd as soon as possible because i swear you will not be happy if you er a person of intellect and with ideas n u want to live with a slow paced,backward person, pls i beg you,loose yourself from dis horror and look for someone dat will always see and understand your vision, time flies d world is moving in such a way dat a dull person is just existing, remember if u can't her in two years she will change you and so help you god!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by chyk91(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
keep tryin 2 get her to develop herself and pray.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by XFio(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2009
aaaaawwww u really care about her, DUMP HER[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by Bossbitch(f): 3:50am On Jul 20, 2009
If she isn't eager to develop herself there's nothing u can do. Accept her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by sweetpie23: 4:45am On Oct 13, 2009
X Fio:

aaaaawwww u really care about her, DUMP HER[color=#000099][/color]
fool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by naso2(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2009
@poster

Most times we make the mistake of seeing the most vocal and exposed people as the intelligent ones. You may be wrong. Her problem may just be exposure , abi english dey hard am small?

However if you are sure of your checks then look at are siblings, if the "mumuness"  runs in her family then make you run o. Before person go born  pikin wey go dey struggle with nursery class at the age of 10.  grin grin grin

The world is now very competitive . No start your pikin from negative o,because the next generation is meant for the superintelligent kids. QED.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by aomom(m): 5:46am On Oct 13, 2009
a tough one here, i think its basically your fault! allow me to call you selfish coz how wuld i wana date some1 hu i cant either change her downs with six months or hu cant correct my wrongs? like my uncle has always been telling me two things constantly "NEVA MARRY SOME1 U CANT TOLERATE AND NEVA EMPLOY SOMEONE YOU CANT FIRE!"
for 2yrs you av been improving yourself yet she's just there. now u cant take it anymore, i think you are nat the best for am sorry to say cos if u cant improve each other why the heck are you together? you dont imprison what you love u let em go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? / After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? / Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.