Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13850 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Some things never change..
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Some things never change..
mcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by MrCork: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
BumBae:

Fast becoming ke
Swerri his one of the top trolls .. But he has reinvented himself ... His in his own league u simi grin

Come see as ur face fresh .. What cream u using make me seff buy grin

angry
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Lol wts wrong
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by MrCork: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:
op u are fast becoming a troll!

u ought to be ashamed of ur silly self....mtsheeeew!undecided

onye iberibe!undecided

...who is the fine lightskin babe on yorrr FOTO profile?[ ..I want that one! smiley
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by refiner(f): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrCork:

...who is the fine lightskin babe on yorrr FOTO profile?[ ..I want that one! smiley

sorry to burst ur bubble!...she ain't light skin!smiley
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by MrCork: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
BumBae:

Lol wts wrong

...pliss do you have nyansh & are you lightskib & are preeeeetier than Refiner & can you cook & are you wiffey material & can you have 5 children & can you spek good English & do you wear mini sket & how much is yorrr diary & have you been to London & did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot? angry
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrCork:

...pliss do you have nyansh & are you lightskib & are preeeeetier than Refiner & can you cook & are you wiffey material & can you have 5 children & can you spek good English & do you wear mini sket & how much is yorrr diary & have you been to London & did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot? angry
Lol its ladyboss dont u remember me

Yh so u havent upgraded the range rover haba mrcork its been like a year now .
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by MrCork: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

sorry to burst ur bubble!...she ain't light skin!smiley

...I will definately sleep wit that one & of I can..it means she is lightskin.....pliss where yorrr glaseesed & loookat her again..SHE IS LIGHTSKIN!! angry
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by refiner(f): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrCork:

mrcork!....quit mentioning my head....u dumbheaded silly fin!undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by refiner(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrCork:

...I will definately sleep wit that one & of I can..it means she is lightskin.....pliss where yorrr glaseesed & loookat her again..SHE IS LIGHTSKIN!! angry

well dats my grand mom....u still hope to get her?undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by MrCork: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

mrcork!....quit mentioning my head....u dumbheaded silly fin!undecided

...are you jelos I talk to other females or are u angry that BumBae & Onstelly are preeeetier than u?..... YOU NEED ANGER MANAGGEMENT CLASSES..GROW UP!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by refiner(f): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrCork:

...are you jelos I talk to other females or are u angry that BumBae & Onstelly are preeeetier than u?..... YOU NEED ANGER MANAGGEMENT CLASSES..GROW UP!! undecided

lol!....den mention dere names and quite calling mine OK!pls!!!undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by robosky02(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

lol!....den mention dere names and quite calling mine OK!pls!!!undecided

ok naa

if they have not been refined its not complete
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:
Just when I thought jonaifame was the last stvpid boy on this forum, the OP pops up gringrin
UGLY BEIGN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

UGLY BEIGN!
LMAO bro remember how synzu was always telling d whole romancelanders that im ugly, that im a monkey, that i bleach my skin, that my lip is big, so i thought that mayb synzu was more handsome than me in reality and that he like neymar or xavi or batra, but then when he uploaded his dp i just shake my head, and then realised that its only people that are threatene by ur handsomeness and ur presence, that knows ure above them, those people will be the first to call u poor and ugly, as in bro just take a look at synzu and me and say who is the monkey. anyways viva barca, viva lionel messi.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LMAO bro remember how synzu was always telling d whole romancelanders that im ugly, that im a monkey, that i bleach my skin, that my lip is big, so i thought that mayb synzu was more handsome than me in reality and that he like neymar or xavi or batra, but then when he uploaded his dp i just shake my head, and then realised that its only people that are threatene by ur handsomeness and ur presence, that knows ure above them, those people will be the first to call u poor and ugly, as in bro just take a look at synzu and me and say who is the monkey. anyways viva barca, viva lionel messi.
VIVA BARCA!
We are MESSILESS when it comes to showing MESSI!

Nor mind the 'boy'. i even thought he is one matured dbanj looklike dude, i never knew he is one small 'Ugly Thing' with no swag.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

VIVA BARCA!
We are MESSILESS when it comes to showing MESSI!

Nor mind the 'boy'. i even thought he is one matured dbanj looklike dude, i never knew he is one small 'Ugly Thing' with no swag.
hehe i thought so too, with his face like someone drinking alomo bitters, now its time for barca to rap up laliga when madrid and athletico draw on saturday.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehe i thought so too, with his face like someone drinking alomo bitters, now its time for barca to rap up laliga when madrid and athletico draw on saturday.
Imagine him always forming posh when in reality he is one owerri flat head ibo boy. Shame!

Madrid/Athletico draw or nt, we re winning laliga this season with 10 points minimum diff, and offcourse, 1st club to win back to back champions league.
If Nor Be Barca, E Nor Fit Be Barca!

@Bumbae, you re ladyboss?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Imagine him always forming posh when in reality he is one owerri flat head ibo boy. Shame!

Madrid/Athletico draw or nt, we re winning laliga this season with 10 points minimum diff, and offcourse, 1st club to win back to back champions league.
If Nor Be Barca, E Nor Fit Be Barca!

@Bumbae, you re ladyboss?
YES ure very correct, infact auto gbam, bumbae is not ladyboss1.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
YES ure very correct, infact auto gbam, bumbae is not ladyboss1.
Are u sure abt bumbae? who is she then? i mean, does she hv any former moniker?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Are u sure abt bumbae? who is she then? i mean, does she hv any former moniker?
yeah her former moniker is missclasssy.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah her former moniker is missclasssy.
Ohhhh. thanks for that.
Always seeing the moniker then, but never for once found it worthy to wink at her. Anyway, thats past.

What abt that refiner? you knw her former moniker? Pls dnt mind me, u knw i wasnt seeing chatting with them F as something worth it.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhhh. thanks for that.
Always seeing the moniker then, but never for once found it worthy to wink at her. Anyway, thats past.

What abt that refiner? you knw her former moniker? Pls dnt mind me, u knw i wasnt seeing chatting with them F as something worth it.
lol no problem, bumbae though i like her, she is gorgeous, if only she can have me 4 a night, anyways refiner is a newbie, she dnt hav a former moniker, she has a thing 4 handsome guys.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol no problem, bumbae though i like her, she is gorgeous, if only she can have me 4 a night, anyways refiner is a newbie, she dnt hav a former moniker, she has a thing 4 handsome guys.
The emboldened is all dat troubles my heart for an answer.
Thanks Sir!

Btw, how all those ur nairaland many many wives and concubines dat year?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The emboldened is all dat troubles my heart for an answer.
Thanks Sir!

Btw, how all those ur nairaland many many wives and concubines dat year?
well lemme sumarise, menabae is currently angry with me, dollyjoy has moved to agarawu, oyind17 travle outside d country, sickstars is currently unstable mentally, bumbae and rokiatu left me in d middle of the night, amtaken said she will report me to her father inlaw and dat he is a army general, gurgle left me too, infact bro iv been tru a lot, i feel like crying.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
well lemme sumarise, menabae is currently angry with me, dollyjoy has moved to agarawu, oyind17 travle outside d country, sickstars is currently unstable mentally, bumbae and rokiatu left me in d middle of the night, amtaken said she will report me to her father inlaw and dat he is a army general, gurgle left me too, infact bro iv been tru a lot, i feel like crying.

Idiat im very mentally stable and im doing fine tongue

Keep hating on a sharp girl!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

Keep hating on a sharp girl!.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

Keep hating on a sharp girl!.
pics of ur brain or u know na.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
pics of ur brain or u know na.

tongue im too sick bt im doing fine
Werey cheesy
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
well lemme sumarise, menabae is currently angry with me, dollyjoy has moved to agarawu, oyind17 travle outside d country, sickstars is currently unstable mentally, bumbae and rokiatu left me in d middle of the night, amtaken said she will report me to his father inlaw and dat he is a army general, gurgle left me too, infact bro iv been tru a lot, i feel like crying.
Hahahahahahaha. Somebody pls help!!! Lwkmh.

Wetin u do menabae na?

jollyjoy/dollyjoy, dat big breast? mayb agarawu was sucking her breast better than you.

oyind17 travelled? To where nd wat purpose?

sickstars mentally unstable? You mean sickstars don dey mad? like she is nw a resident at yabaleft?

amtaken? who b dis one again?

gurgle? Yeah, i also miss dat girl. Her level of intelligence was awesome. do u knw if she hv a new monike?

Anyway, there re newbies here. why dnt u just 4get abt these nairaland old cargos nd hunt for new fishes? hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

tongue im too sick bt im doing fine Werey cheesy
hehehe i said it, hws ur sister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / Let's All Meet Up Here! / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.