Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Are The Signs Plenty Girls Love U The Same Time??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs Plenty Girls Love U The Same Time??? (548 Views)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs Plenty Girls Love U The Same Time??? by Honesty007(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
I have been among ladies from my midtwenties.Its not like i planned it but i have been among them and i can't love one of them only.I always love all of them because i don't discriminate.
Still yet,there is problems one way or the other.Since i don't mind their response,i just want to ask what are the signs u use to know if one of them loves you back or is into you without being Jealous,envious or rivaled.

Pls hw would i know they love me back and not just because of what they collect from me or what i can do for them!!!

Pls u can add me on 08147029188 because i wud soon be leaving nairaland.
All ma friends and followers begin to add me on whatsapp now ooh.
TML
Re: What Are The Signs Plenty Girls Love U The Same Time??? by Idydarling(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
you want to leave nairaland?
Re: What Are The Signs Plenty Girls Love U The Same Time??? by Honesty007(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Idydarling:
you want to leave nairaland?
yeah! am sorrie.av to go,
Re: What Are The Signs Plenty Girls Love U The Same Time??? by ShakurM(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Honesty007:

yeah! am sorrie.av to go,
Why you wan leave NL?

(1) (Reply)

Nairlanders In Ph Come In Plz... / What You Need To UNDERSTAND About Love, Relationship And Marriage / My April Fools' Day Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.