Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,151 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months (9319 Views)

Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff / I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months by Whizkeey(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2016
G
Re: Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months by celestine2015: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
3 months... That's a good move.
Re: Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months by PMONEY6: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Na wash. Trust me in three months time, the news would be " why we can not remove sheriff ".. Pdp. They are just trying to calm the tension down BTW, 3months is enough to completely buried PDP sef

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Every rational mind will know that the 3month is rhetoric, and SAS is staying till 2018.
Re: Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months by bossOD: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2016
eleko1:
Dis is Cheating undecided,it is not acceptable,in fact we nor go gree .It is MODU till 2018.We people deceit People say No to 3 months undecided. MoDU,abeg! Nor gree

a zombie sigted

1 Like

Re: Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months by higheredge: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2016
rolchi:
Thank God...I am happy. Cohesion is returning to our great party. We are re-positioning. The former ministers will soon be won over and under the big umbrella, the party will be re-built.

Welcome Mr. Chairman, HE Alhaji Ali Modu Sheriff. You have 3 months to prove your worth and if you do well, count me as one of your supporters, if you still decide to run for the post of Chairman during the National Convention.

Your main task now, is to re-build, re-position, recover our pride, rescue and re-structure.

Once again, welcome Sir
No he will not be qualified to run cos the party chairmanship would be zoned to the south while the presidential candidacy goes to the North.
Re: Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months by goodgate: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
ercel:
Just fill in the blank space The way and manner PDP is going in Nigeria the party is ... A. dead B. confused C. destroyed D. condemned
All of the above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) / APGA Suspends Newly-elected Anambra Speaker, Two Others / Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.