Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (65052 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

But you are wrong, the javaScript i supplied does work as any decent javaScript programmer can confirm.
You just forked my code and rewrote it in another way, that is girraffing now. My friend, commoth for here. You have been given a real challenge and here you are talking total b.s.
It wont run. Are you now a liar. can you stake your reputation that the code would be fired without a body.onload or another event like click event
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Yes its lexically correct but would do nothing. And am sure you want it to do something
That is where you are wrong, it runs smoothly without an error. So admit that you are wrong yet again, you are no javaScript master for sure.
Maybe you have read some w3schools stuff, or girraffed, but you are certainly no master as far as javaScript/JAVA is concerned.
So gerrout of here, and dont try to conn me, you have failed and the whole world can see that your statements about my codes are dead wrong.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

I can see that madness is in your DNA.
I don't have your time.
Go and manage your projects. Mr project manager and leave developers alone.
You can't even manage your mouth(words) self.

Mr PDO/Mysqli... Developers work under PM. I will manage everything you have ever done or will ever do in your life on earth or in the after life. Tell your friend to pick up my challenge

Meanwhile lunacy runs in your entire lineage, household and kindred
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

That is where you are wrong, it runs smoothly without an error. So admit that you are wrong yet again, you are no javaScript master for sure.
Maybe you have read some w3schools stuff, or girraffed, but you are certainly no master as far as javaScript/JAVA is concerned.
So gerrout of here, and dont try to conn me, you have failed and the whole world can see that your statements about my codes are dead wrong.
OK ohhh. You say am wrong....
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

It wont run. Are you now a liar. can you stake your reputation that the code would be fired without a body.onload or another event like click event
You shame yourself by calling yourself a progammer.
Let me upload the code for the whole world to see. www.cravings.com.ng/mouth.html
Now tell me that code does not run again? idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

You are a typical olodo boy. Now i know you haven't read the complete thread.
@seunthomas, can you please disregards this folks they no nothing.
Just focus on who you are hear for and if the person doesn't want to comment, then shame on him.

you are in the same class as the op. Hollow, loud and unreasoning.
Unable to digest a logical argument.
I've not read the whole thread but engaged the op from the first page and summarised the events so far,from the beginning to recently- see how daft you sound.

"who is the op here for?"
- enlighten us.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

OK ohhh. You say am wrong....
And i have just proven that you are wrong. I am not a talker like you, i talk with proof of concept and codes.

You are not a true javaScript programmer. gerrout of here already.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

Let me upload the code for the whole world to see. www.cravings.com.ng/mouth.html

Smack down! Seunthomas the genius native Dr programmer has been killed one more time
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

You are right, it runs. I admit am wrong about that but i can assure its not supposed to run. Thats like a violation of the ecmascript if am right. but browser makers will do a lot of nonsense.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by webdevgod: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
LOOL! Does arguing and making starting "code battles" bring any financial gain? You guys are wasting your energy to some that brings no value.

Code to earn a living and help the world..Not starting useless code battles that doesn't bring any financial gain or usefulness to people!!
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

you are in the same class as the op. Hollow, loud and unreasoning.
Unable to digest a logical argument.
I've not read the whole thread but engaged the op from the first page and summarised the events so far,from the beginning to recently- see how daft you sound.

"who is the op here for?"
- enlighten us.

You are too in experienced to engage.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
webdevgod:
LOOL! Does arguing and making starting "code battles" bring any financial gain? You guys are wasting your energy to some that brings no value.

Code to earn a living and help the world..Not starting useless code battles that doesn't bring any financial gain or usefulness to people!!
Life is not all about gain bro.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

You are right, it runs. I admit am wrong about that but i can assure its not supposed to run. Thats like a violation of the ecmascript if am right. but browser makers will do a lot of nonsense.

guy, you're a clown. Can u reason bf you fire for once?
How can a program run when it's not supposed to run. That's saying that there's a bug in the interpreter?
An interpreter used by millions of users worldwide! Take it easy, you are wrong. Period
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by maekhel(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

How can a program run when it's not supposed to run. That's saying that there's a bug in the interpreter?
An interpreter used by millions of users worldwide! Take it easy, you are wrong. Period
Actually, the OP type before he thinks.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

So you are saying that all the gaddamn browsers are dysfunctional before this thing runs in all tested browsers.

This dude, you are a real talker. . . . .
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by maekhel(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Now you challenging browser makers
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:
You are too in experienced to engage.
Who is the poster here for? Answer that. Stop bluffing.
"too inexperienced to engage"! Senseless statement.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

My statement is not for someone like you. Anybody who has had to write several thousand lines of javascript code would understand what am saying. Anyway wont blame the browser makers, they dont expect people to create websites like that. And yes you are right, i was wrong on this one and apology to donjazy01 but i stand to be corrected on the java version sha.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
dhtml18 must be laughing his ass off somewhere now. . . .that his challenger cannot understand such a simple script?

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

So you are saying that all the gaddamn browsers are dysfunctional before this thing runs in all tested browsers.

This dude, you are a real talker. . . . .
Well you win that javascript one na. So take am easy dont over rub it in. The java version is however very wrong sha. I stand to be corrected.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
maekhel:

Now you challenging browser makers
the dude is a big clown. What do you expect from a person, who says native infinite loops are recursive. Then challenges you to a duel when corrected?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:
dhtml18 must be laughing his ass off somewhere now. . . .that his challenger cannot understand such a simple script?
Do you want to challenge me ni??
Cos you are one point ahead. lol.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

the dude is a big clown. What do you expect from a person, who says native infinite loops are recursive. Then challenges you to a duel when corrected?
Mr non programmer face your Warehouse(wey you no even sabi well).
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think i have showed maturity by admitting i was wrong. That shows am human ohhh and not like some people wey believe say dem code be perfect coder na.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

My statement is not for someone like you. Anybody who has had to write several thousand lines of javascript code would understand what am saying. Anyway wont blame the browser makers, they dont expect people to create websites like that. And yes you are right, i was wrong on this one and apology to donjazy01 but i stand to be corrected on the java version sha.

Go and sleep and rest from the bruises you gained from trying to force your foolish ignorant opinions on others.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

Go and sleep and rest from the bruises you gained from trying to force your foolish ignorant opinions on others.
Am not forcing my opinion on others but you. You be retard na any day anytime. LOL.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Well you win that javascript one na. So take am easy dont over rub it in. The java version is however very wrong sha. I stand to be corrected.
Let me give you the full java version - in fact, let me stick it down your throat:

public class HelloWorld {

public static void stdOut(String s) {
System.out.println(s);
}

public static void main(String[] args) {
for(int i=1;i<9;i++) {
stdOut("I just dey run my mouth, page "+i);
}
}
}

Now tell me that does not work again?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Mr non programmer face your Warehouse(wey you no even sabi well).

Mr Lead programmer, CTO and challenger of browser makers, na me dey work for warehouse. I agree I no sabin my job well well. You wey emphatically state say code no go run wey the code come run, na u sabi your work?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please make una check the other thread na. https://www.nairaland.com/2956759/solving-real-problems
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

Let me give you the full java version - in fact, let me stick it down your throat:

Now tell me that does not work again?
You are donkey. You changed the single quotes to double quotes.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Mr PDO/Mysqli... Developers work under PM. I will manage everything you have ever done or will ever do in your life on earth or in the after life. Tell your friend to pick up my challenge

Meanwhile lunacy runs in your entire lineage, household and kindred
You are no match for me since you are called a project manager.
Go and play with your erp.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

You are no match for me since you are called a project manager.
Go and play with your erp.
No mind them jare. They sha one prove say dem dey. Company of olodo's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Atm Hacks "beware"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.