Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (65438 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

There is no such thing as stdOut in any programming language except a user defined function. So much for the programmer in you..
stdOut is a custom function, olodo.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

You talk to much.
Note this is not your thread, go and create yours.
you respond too little. This is the only time we've heard your squeaky voice here. So y dont you comment one one of the weightier matters that ran your pals mouth 8 pages on?

Or are you as hollow as him?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

stdOut is a custom function, olodo.
Even at that its a wrong function. I see the needle in the sack. Eagle eyed coder.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Chief Professor Bill Gates seunthomas suck on this as the genius that you are.

A procedure "CallBack" is recursive for *some* inputs. If this procedure is guaranteed to terminate, then which of the following is not true.

a) CallBack has a local variable
b) CallBack has an path of execution where it is not recursive (doesn't call itself)
C) CallBack refers to a global variable or has one or more parameters

Time starts now

Seunthomas, I know you didn't see this before hence the repost. Can you confirm that you are taking this challenge up?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
op, you try. This has been the busiest day the programming section has ever seen.

Good nite.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Even at that its a wrong function. I see the needle in the sack. Eagle eyed coder.
You are a real master troll (one of the titles of dhtml18 which i now assign to you), since you have managed to run your mouth into 9 pages.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Seunthomas, I know you didn't see this before hence the repost. Can you confirm that you are taking this challenge up?
He saw it, but is still trying to figure out how to talk his way out of this. This dude should be a motivational speaker, he will move mountains.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
larisoft:

Keep showing portfolio. The day I will challenge you; you will see you have nothing in that regard (Mobile, web, desktop and 15 languages developer? lol. For one, visit playstore and search 'larisoft' - or forget. Its not me and you...yet.) .

But unlike you, I know portfolios are what even kids possess. Programming Competitions are about problem solving!!! ALgorithms!!!! Data structures!!!!

No programming competition you will ever engage in will ask for what you have done and that's why am very mute about mine
. Check out topcoder.com, coderbyte.com, codechef.com, codeforce.com, leetcode.com. These sites will show you your real worth.

If you do, and realize how much ground you have to cover in these, you will respect seunthomas and some other quiet people here, and criticize small small. Because, i assure you, you dont even know it, talk more, know it all.

A k-sorted array is a nearly sorted array in which no element is more than k locations away from its final position in the sorted array. Thus, a 0-sorted array is completely sorted and every array of size n is n-sorted. Suppose that A is a k-sorted array of size n. If insertion sort is used to sort A, what is the order of growth of the number of comparisons performed by the sorting algorithm in the worst case?
Give your answer in Big O notation

That's a question combining both data structures and algorithm.

Larisoft come and see o. A little data structures and algorithm question for you as you're seunthomas protégé and need to get your dirty mouth washed with kline and hypo

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
op, you try. This has been the busiest day the programming section has ever seen.

Good nite.
You are a typical olodo boy. Now i know you haven't read the complete thread.
@seunthomas, can you please disregards this folks they no nothing.
Just focus on who you are hear for and if the person doesn't want to comment, then shame on him.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

You are a real master troll (one of the titles of dhtml18 which i now assign to you), since you have managed to run your mouth into 9 pages.
let me elighten you a little.
for(int i=1;i<9;i++) {
stdOut('I just dey run my mouth, page '+i);
}
mistakes
a. Assigning character quotes for string or char array in a c/java/c++/c# like language. I know the language is one of this languages because you have a built in type called int in your for loop.
b. within your your function you are rightly doing concatenation if the said language was java or c# the statement would work but i doubt its any of this languages cause of "a" above
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

Just focus on who you are hear for and if the person doesn't want to comment, then shame on him.
Were you not the one that was saying PDO uses MySQLi internally on some other thread? before dhtml tried to correct your folly?
Now you are forming big boi for here. You also claimed that MySQLi was faster than PDO on the same thread, i can take you up on a challenge you know.

Even your master who keeps ranting does not even know that dhtmlsql is faster than zebra_database (which he claimes erroneously is an nth generation fork). But your master has bigger fishes to fry now, the kind of fishes that will not be fried by talks alone.

But this OP na 007, I am sure he will still talk his way out again
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

let me elighten you a little.
for(int i=1;i<9;i++) {
}
mistakes
a. Assigning character quotes for string or char array in a c/java/c++/c# like language. I know the language is one of this languages because you have a built in type called int in your for loop.
b. within your your function you are rightly doing concatenation if the said language was java or c# the statement would work but i doubt its any of this languages cause of "a" above

Idiot, there is nothing wrong with my code, you just lack the brains to comprehend it.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

You seem like you are close to the op. Can you pass this problem on to him. I'd like to know if he can solve it.

airsaylongcon:

Chief Professor Bill Gates seunthomas suck on this as the genius that you are.

A procedure "CallBack" is recursive for *some* inputs. If this procedure is guaranteed to terminate, then which of the following is not true.

a) CallBack has a local variable
b) CallBack has an path of execution where it is not recursive (doesn't call itself)
C) CallBack refers to a global variable or has one or more parameters

Time starts now

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
If any of you guys claim to know as @dhtml18 then you can tell him, you want a challenge.
It's very simple.
You called him a ranter, but its most of you that do the ranting.
Just tell him you want a challenge simple.

Note: I have followed every post and comment from the beggining of this issue even before this thread was created, and some of you don't even know why he created such thread.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seunthomas, that code will work in java with the correct function created.

Here is the javaScript version:
<script>
function stdOut(s) {document.write(s);}
for(i=1;i<9;i++) {
}
</script>
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

You seem like you are close to the op. Can you pass this problem on to him. I'd like to know if he can solve it.

Can you pls shut up.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
The JAVA version will be something like this:

public static void stdOut(s) {
System.out.print(s);
}

for(int i=1;i<9;i++) {
}
If any debugging is required, it will be minimal. A true java programmer can confirm that what i say is right.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:
Seunthomas, that code will work in java with the correct function created.

Here is the javaScript version:
even the javascript version is wrong. And it wont work in java.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Guys, I have just proven that the OP does not know javaScript or JAVA language.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

Can you pls shut up.

God punish your village, your forbears and your descendants. You shut your unclean trap you uncircumcised bustard. Thought u were having his back. Fool that cannot tell PDO from mysqli
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

God punish your village, your forbears and your descendants. You shut your unclean trap you uncircumcised bustard. Thought u were having his back. Fool that cannot tell PDO from mysqli
He still has a very long way to go indeed, he talks nonsense on 99% of his threads. He is too low for me to even challenge.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

Were you not the one that was saying PDO uses MySQLi internally on some other thread? before dhtml tried to correct your folly?
Now you are forming big boi for here. You also claimed that MySQLi was faster than PDO on the same thread, i can take you up on a challenge you know.

Even your master who keeps ranting does not even know that dhtmlsql is faster than zebra_database (which he claimes erroneously is an nth generation fork). But your master has bigger fishes to fry now, the kind of fishes that will not be fried by talks alone.

But this OP na 007, I am sure he will still talk his way out again
If you have issues with me, why not create a new thread for that.
How do you know dhtmlsql is faster than zebra_database.
Can you show us how you tested this.
Even @dhtml18 wanted to say dhtmlsql is faster than mysqli before i corrected him.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:
Very funny. If you write correct code i would know you are a worthy contender but you are a joker. lol
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:
Let me give u the correct code.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:
If any of you guys claim to know as @dhtml18 then you can tell him, you want a challenge.
It's very simple.
You called him a ranter, but its most of you that do the ranting.
Just tell him you want a challenge simple.

Note: I have followed every post and comment from the beggining of this issue even before this thread was created, and some of you don't even know why he created such thread.

I have thrown a simple challenge to your god and his protégé and they have suddenly become dumb and blind. Running his diarrhoea infested mouth that if I could code he will smell it on me.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

even the javascript version is wrong. And it wont work in java.
Anyone that runs that javaScript version in the browser will know that it works. You just need to see it with your eyes, you dont even need a browser.
Ah, how you have fallen seunthomas? You are a real disgrace for someone that got phd programming since 1998. Even the foolish guru1 can run that javaScript and confirm that it is correct, this means he is even better than you in programming. Really shameful indeed.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I can see that madness is in your DNA.
I don't have your time.
Go and manage your projects. Mr project manager and leave developers alone.
You can't even manage your mouth(words) self.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
System.out.print(s);
}

for(int i=1;i<9;i++) {
}
In java your stdOut should be called like this
stdOut("I just dey run my mouth, page "+i);
Take note of the double quotes cause java is very strict.

for(i=1;i<9;i++) {
}
And though this is lexically correct in javascript it wont run, because it needs an initializer dom body load event or or some other event that would trigger it
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

If you have issues with me, why not create a new thread for that.
How do you know dhtmlsql is faster than zebra_database.
Can you show us how you tested this.
Even @dhtml18 wanted to say dhtmlsql is faster than mysqli before i corrected him.
I also noticed on the thread that you do not seem to understand what a wrapper was. dhtml18 was painstakingly trying to explain to you that what he created is not a database driver, but you just could not get it.
How can you be comparing mysqli with dhtmlsql? It is like saying that wordpress is faster than php.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
donjayzi:

Anyone that runs that javaScript version in the browser will know that it works. You just need to see it with your eyes, you dont even need a browser.
Ah, how you have fallen seunthomas? You are a real disgrace for someone that got phd programming since 1998. Even the foolish guru1 can run that javaScript and confirm that it is correct, this means he is even better than you in programming. Really shameful indeed.
Yes its lexically correct but would do nothing. And am sure you want it to do something
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:
System.out.print(s);
}

for(int i=1;i<9;i++) {
}
In java your stdOut should be called like this
stdOut("I just dey run my mouth, page "+i);
Take note of the double quotes cause java is very strict.

for(i=1;i<9;i++) {
}
And though this is lexically correct in javascript it wont run, because it needs an initializer dom body load event or or some other event that would trigger it
But you are wrong, the javaScript i supplied does work as any decent javaScript programmer can confirm.
You just forked my code and rewrote it in another way, that is girraffing now. My friend, commoth for here. You have been given a real challenge and here you are talking total b.s.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

I can see that madness is in your DNA.
I don't have your time.
Go and manage your projects. Mr project manager and leave developers alone.
You can't even manage your mouth(words) self.

Mr PDO/Mysqli... Developers work under PM. I will manage everything you have ever done or will ever do in your life on earth or in the after life. Tell your friend to pick up my challenge

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Atm Hacks "beware"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.