Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (65468 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by webdevgod: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
All this trash talk and not a single Github project in site...lol the OP is a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
webdevgod:
All this trash talk and not a single Github project in site...lol the OP is a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin

As an old school programmer perhaps he's on SVN or CVS grin
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think the OP is very busy quickly creating some github projects to save his very great reputation as master!
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by webdevgod: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
The thought of even having a "Coding battle" is just LOL! This is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard grin grin.

If you are so good at coding, why dont you attend Hackathons instead of of creating threads and bragging about non-existent coding skills!

You dont even have a GitHub..Haha, I doubt he even knows what a GitHub is! LOOOL..Im sorry but this is funny and sad at the same time. grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am sure that everyone that visited this thread were shocked that the OP till this point has nothing to backup his coding since 1998 in all known programming languages, really painful especially with all the bragado.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
FincoApps:

looooooooool. Funny, but men, you look down on people tooooo much.
I dont but i have a discontempt for really stupid people who engage in matters which does not directly affect them. And would you blame me?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by larisoft: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anyone here that has followed this thread up till this moment and called the OP an incompetent programmer has no business programming. Even dhtml confirmed it.

Its a pity that both teenagers and men are given the same opportunity here to exchange words and the nooby teenagers wont even respect themselves and learn from people willing to teach them.

Bill Gates wrote windows and microsoft office?

What kind of ignorance has not been advertised on this thread! And he is trying to correct them, and they are arguing! You guys dont know what you are saying and its clear to anyone who has been in this game long enough. Why not shut up and learn from someone who does?

Na war ooo.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

I dont but i have a discontempt for really stupid people who engage in matters which does not directly affect them. And would you blame me?

How far? Have you seen your two challenges? One was from me. Abeg sharp sharp
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

# fact so says the king coder!
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
larisoft:
Anyone here that has followed this thread up till this moment and called the OP an incompetent programmer has no business programming. Even dhtml confirmed it.

Its a pity that both teenagers and men are given the same opportunity here to exchange words and the nooby teenagers wont even respect themselves and learn from people willing to teach them.

What kind of ignorance has not been advertised on this thread! And he is trying to correct them, and they are arguing! You guys dont know what you are saying and its clear to anyone who has been in this game long enough. Why not shut up and learn from someone who does?

Na war ooo.

Buffoon, who now wrote them? Whether he wrote a line of code or corrected a syntax error, he has written the software. Nobody said he wrote the entire software by himself.

You were the one running your mouth about programming being about data structures, algorithms and problem solving. Wait let me cook your own challenge.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
^^^ See uppercut! make i quick check dictionary for meaning of buffon.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

you just yap for yapping sake.
Dyu stop in your rant to think of what you say?
You challenge dhtml to a fight. Insult those who step in.
Spew technical crap, when busted, you resort to name calling and diversionary tactics.
You challenge opposers to a coding duel but now you're saying that you don't consider yourself to be the best bla bla.
You're bloated with the fart off pride. You say learn of me, what really is there in all your post to learn from? Tell me?
Even if some1 took up your challenge what code will you write in 1 hour that will showcase the breadth of your prowess?
Dyu really think?
If you had wits you should have entered the challenge first. The rules of this thread were clearly stated. @dhtml18 will provide a task and i would provide a solution and vice versa. The only input from others was to review what each of us wrote down and make comments. But because people like you go around looking for fight were they are not called, the thread degenerated into a free for all and thus missed the entire process in which it was meant for learning and not controversy. Well i congratulate for becoming an agent of backwardness.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

If you had wits you should have entered the challenge first. The rules of this thread were clearly stated. @dhtml18 will provide a task and i would provide a solution and vice versa. The only input from others was to review what each of us wrote down and make comments. But because people like you go around looking for fight were they are not called, the thread degenerated into a free for all and thus missed the entire process in which it was meant for learning and not controversy. Well i congratulate for becoming an agent of backwardness.
If that was true, why did you do so many rants and derail the thread before dhtml18 joined the thread? So any bashing that you get is your own fault.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
DanielTheGreek:

If that was true, why did you do so many rants and derail the thread before dhtml18 joined the thread? So any bashing that you get is your own fault.
Well many people dont read the whole thread, they read the last few statements, make assumptions and start a fight(for whatever reason i dont know).
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
larisoft:

Keep showing portfolio. The day I will challenge you; you will see you have nothing in that regard (Mobile, web, desktop and 15 languages developer? lol. For one, visit playstore and search 'larisoft' - or forget. Its not me and you...yet.) .

But unlike you, I know portfolios are what even kids possess. Programming Competitions are about problem solving!!! ALgorithms!!!! Data structures!!!!

No programming competition you will ever engage in will ask for what you have done and that's why am very mute about mine
. Check out topcoder.com, coderbyte.com, codechef.com, codeforce.com, leetcode.com. These sites will show you your real worth.

If you do, and realize how much ground you have to cover in these, you will respect seunthomas and some other quiet people here, and criticize small small. Because, i assure you, you dont even know it, talk more, know it all.

A k-sorted array is a nearly sorted array in which no element is more than k locations away from its final position in the sorted array. Thus, a 0-sorted array is completely sorted and every array of size n is n-sorted. Suppose that A is a k-sorted array of size n. If insertion sort is used to sort A, what is the order of growth of the number of comparisons performed by the sorting algorithm in the worst case?
Give your answer in Big O notation

That's a question combining both data structures and algorithm.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Well many people dont read the whole thread, they read the last few statements, make assumptions and start a fight(for whatever reason i dont know).
#Welcome to Nairaland
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by maekhel(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
larisoft:

Na war ooo.

...and who is that someone if I may ask. You or the OP?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by CodeHouse: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
It is time we end all this talk..OP I am currently working on a project out of the country, im rounding up soon, I want to challenge you, thank you
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
@seunthomas
you are a hot air balloon. Every thread on this board is public so creating one invites the attention and response of all visitors. Saying some one intruded on your private rant with dhtml is sheer foolishness.

Lastly, your issue with dhtml was settled yesterday.
He conceded defeat to humour you and get you to shut up.

But you can't keep shut because you are an empty gong. You have to rattle.
As a professor of programming who bagged his phd in 1998, while we were still playing street soccer in the rain, you had to educate us that a while loop is recursive!
When corrected to hide your stinking putrid ego , you attack the correct er by telling them how foolish they were for not asking you what you really meant!
Next, to pump ur pride you start spoiling for a fight.

#You've been very immature. Childish.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
@seunthomas
you are a hot air balloon. Every thread on this board is public so creating one invites the attention and response of all visitors. Saying some one intruded on your private rant with dhtml is sheer foolishness.

As a professor of programming who bagged his phd in 1998, while we were still playing street soccer in the rain, you had to educate us that a while loop is recursive!
When corrected to hide your stinking putrid ego , you attack the correct er by telling them how foolish they were for not asking you what you really meant!

YES Boss
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
@seunthomas

Although i quite agree every thread is public ground but even in the public common sense is required or are you an animal of the lower kind??(Strongly think so)
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
first time a programming thread spawned 8 pages, in many years,it has to be because some body ran his mouth and didnt know when to stop!

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
first time a programming thread spawned 8 pages, in many years,it has to be because some body ran his mouth and didnt know when to stop!
Actually you ran your mouth not me. I came here for a gentleman's brawl but you had to do that agbero thingie. Na wa ohhhhhh.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
Actually you ran your mouth not me. I came here for gentleman's brawl but you had to do that agbero thingie. Na wa ohhhhhh.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
But we must give the OP credit, he is the best programmer on nairaland when it comes to running his mouth. Imagine, running his mouth into 8 pages? I have never seen it happen before since all my years on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
DanielTheGreek:

But we must give the OP credit, he is the best programmer on nairaland when it comes to running his mouth. Imagine, running his mouth into 8 pages? I have never seen it happen before since all my years on nairaland.
Thanks for coming along for the ride..
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Although i quite agree every thread is public ground but even in the public common sense is required or are you an animal of the lower kind??(Strongly think so)

y not enlighten us about the loop/recursion thing. Or apologise to this room for your lousiness and close this thread (ask the mods for their red stamp).

You wanted to flex, airsaylongcon and fincoapps gave you exercises to solve.

Take a stand and put action where your mouth is.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGreek(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Actually you ran your mouth not me. I came here for gentleman's brawl but you had to do that agbero thingie. Na wa ohhhhhh.
Na lie, you ran your mouth into 8 pages!

for(int i=1;i<9;i++) {
stdOut('I just dey run my mouth, page '+i);
}
Something like that, get the drift?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
DanielTheGreek:

Na lie, you ran your mouth into 8 pages!

Something like that, get the drift?
There is no such thing as stdOut in any programming language except a user defined function. So much for the programmer in you..
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

y not enlighten us about the loop/recursion thing. Or apologise to this room for your lousiness and close this thread (ask the mods for their red stamp).

You wanted to flex, airsaylongcon and fincoapps gave you exercises to solve.

Take a stand and put action where your mouth is.
You just want to create noise and not make music. I dont need an argument dude. If you want to learn you need to take a different stand. Starting a new thread that could possible teach somethings please try to stay away if you are coming for a free for all.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
You talk to much.
Note this is not your thread, go and create yours.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
guru01:

You talk to much.
Note this is not your thread, go and create yours.
You were the dude that said pdo uses mysqli function on some other thread, i believe? And you also claimed that mysqli was faster than pdo?
I would love to take you up on that as a challenge. Why are you trying to claim this thread? Na your papa get am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Atm Hacks "beware"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.