Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) (11406 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Heshei: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Dark and beautiful
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by ajaylee1(m): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Y are people blind, it's called beauty not how fair, dis little girl is as beautiful as Anna banner, just different in complexion, rating 10/10

4 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by DrDxtrz: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2016
she is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by olsmade(m): 2:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Idydarling:

you're correct, judging from the shape of her face, she'd be very pretty if she was fair

no pun intended

Complex no go kee you. You see fine get like this, you say she go fine if she fair. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Idydarling:

you're correct, judging from the shape of her face, she'd be very pretty if she was fair

no pun intended
true,let the truth be told

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Thats a fvcking lie.

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Idydarling:

no pun intended
That's good, because there's no pun in what you said. People say no pun intended, to dissuade others from reading unintended meaning into their comment. E.g if people dressed up as farming tools during halloween, I'm sure you'd find a hoe in their midst. That's a pun, because of the alternate meaning of the word hoe.
Maybe you meant no offense or no harm intended cool

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by buchostags(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2016
10/10

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Jeez! This girl is so beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by babadem2much(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2016
This babe fit my skin colour like die.

she z damn beautiful.

I know she will be endowed in both sides #ahswear see eyes.

Babe abeg where u dey? I de gbadun

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by jericco1(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Chai e just be like say she go stain dat white cloth with her black color. Black girls mess dey smell black too. Her sweat no go gud oh. She must of necessity change undies everyday. And torchlight is needed if bleeping her in the dark.

Lol but she's cute and clean sha.

Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by JudgementHammer: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2016
jericco1:

Sharrap
Get lost
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Dollarjunkie: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Op bro, pass her number pluiz

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by meelorlah(f): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
The girl is cute, her eyes got me wishing

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Applaner: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Blood of Zachariah
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by wkkwl: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2016
bump
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by temmym4(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some people has tagged the BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL thingy to something else.
Truly, black complexion is beautiful and personally my favorite, but lets be sincere with ourselves, Not every black complexion human is beautiful. no offence but when you are so black that it feels as if you rub "kiwi shoe polish" as cream, that is not attractive.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by cyprus000: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Idydarling:

why are u insulting me online?
if what I said doesn't tally with ur values, I believe there is a more reasonable way to put across ur points without resorting to abuse.
[size=13pt]
Insult you say? He never insulted you. He just told you the unequivocal truth. Infact, he forgot to tell you that you're "bimbo with acute case of inferiority complex."
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
If you admire this girl, please check ur homo meter as you could as well be attracted to bacary sagna

You are a fool and a very insecure person.

That girl is beautiful. Sorry if you are too blind to see that.

3 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

You are a fool and a very insecure person.

That girl is beautiful. Sorry if you are too blind to see that.
babies fortunate to hold a phone, insulting ur parents, oya Mr lover man with clear eyes, go and marry her. Idiotic mofo.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
babies fortunate to hold a phone, insulting ur parents, oya Mr lover man with clear eyes, go and marry her. Idiotic mofo.

See why you are so immature, stupid and full of insecurity.

Do you have to be a lover man to appreciate that girl's beauty? Must everything beauty be equated with your understanding of love.

Gerarahia idiota.

3 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Thats a fvcking lie.
how is it a lie?
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

See why you are so immature, stupid and full of insecurity.

Do you have to be a lover man to appreciate that girl's beauty? Must everything beauty be equated with your understanding of love.

Gerarahia idiota.
slowpoke, get off my mentions, homosexual, small boy like you talking love and insecurities, don't go and read your ababio....... Demented ass wipe with leprose hands. God punish you if you mention me again. Mofo u very lucky na online things, u for see pepper
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
temmym4:
Some people has tagged the BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL thingy to something else.
Truly, black complexion is beautiful and personally my favorite, but lets be sincere with ourselves, Not every black complexion human is beautiful. no offence but when you are so black that it feels as if you rub "kiwi shoe polish" as cream, that is not attractive.
gbam. The girl has nice features,but the blackness is as much as the Q5 I'm using right now,if she sweats a bit or changes a bit from what she looks like on this pic,maybe if she doesn't smile,she would probably be unattractive
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
slowpoke, get off my mentions, homosexual, small boy like you talking love and insecurities, don't go and read your ababio....... Demented ass wipe with leprose hands. God punish you if you mention me again. Mofo u very lucky na online things, u for see pepper

Little man, if you see me offline, you will bow, same with all your friends.

Nama appreciate your skin colour and stop being a fool. Thunder blast you there. Lightening scatter what remains of your horrible carcass.

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by gbens2000(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
iamrealdeji:
stupid lie.

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by gbens2000(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you are partially blind.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by gbens2000(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
+9
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by oluamid(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Idydarling:

no pun intended

No pun intended, really? Like seriously, where is the hint of a pun/play on words in what you just wrote up there? I can't find any oo.

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by oluamid(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rollar:

That's good, because there's no pun in what you said. People say no pun intended, to dissuade others from reading unintended meaning into their comment. E.g if people dressed up as farming tools during halloween, I'm sure you'd find a hoe in their midst. That's a pun, because of the alternate meaning of the word hoe.
Maybe you meant no offense or no harm intended cool

Didn't even see your comment before I wrote mine. I had to look at the write-up several times to see if I was missing the pun that wasn't intended.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Little man, if you see me offline, you will bow, same with all your friends.

Nama appreciate your skin colour and stop being a fool. Thunder blast you there. Lightening scatter what remains of your horrible carcass.
see you offline, please send a pm and arrange this lovely meeting, name, time and place. Keep insulting ur parents, well I agree with you that they must be fools, since they begot you, abi you be landlord pikin? If only you would have a carcass, send the pm for a lesson in 2016. U shall be a case study
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
gbens2000:
you are partially blind.
Who is this mofo seeking my attentions, oga go finger urself, this is not a meeting place for the blind seeing as you do zombie take enter my mention. Who are you? Please go and die oh jambite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / Advise From Nlanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.