Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) (11412 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Young man, one advice for you. Be careful what you wish for and don't you dare send me pm here again.
this small boy needs a lesson from you the big man. Simply stop talking here like a woman. Set up the meet. We only need to exchange pictures and set a date. Very very simple.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Check into a psychiatric hospital and get yourself sorted first. Be careful what you wish for.
you are still making noise, no need for online jabs again. . Dats for weaklings. I refuse to be careful. Simply do Wat am asking for. I will leave ur right hand and fingers to enable you report events as it turned out here on nairaland. Don't worry, you aren't the first, you just will be another case study. You must learn. A must.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
respond to the damn pm and stop ranting here. I want you to prove ur manliness. Set up the meet. I will fly down to meet u anywhere, cos the last I remember I can afford to do so easily. Stop ranting here, reply the pm I just sent, very important let's arrange the meet. Shit just got real. Don't coward away.

You are worse and more stupid than I thought. You have the dates, venue and time. If you can't respond to those then the joke is on you. I've left my Preston station mins ago. Be back on the dates earlier posted. I haven't changed it. You have all the time in the world to her there.

Stop sending your silly pm. Your mails won't be responded to.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you are still making noise, no need for online jabs again. . Dats for weaklings. I refuse to be careful. Simply do Wat am asking for. I will leave ur right hand and fingers to enable you report events as it turned out here on nairaland. Don't worry, you aren't the first, you just will be another case study. You must learn. A must.

Post your phone no. email address or any other contact if you are really serious.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

You are worse and more stupid than I thought. You have the dates, venue and time. If you can't respond to those then the joke is on you. I've left my Preston station mins ago. Be back on the dates earlier posted. I haven't changed it. You have all the time in the world to her there.

Stop sending your silly pm. Your mails won't be responded to.
it's a date then. I hope I don't find ur real pic on ur online signatures scattered all over the Internet. To help you notice me in the crowd. I am six foot six. Very dark and have a huge scar running across my entire left face. I want you to see me, no sneak attacks. U must know am coming. It's best for me. If you will like a pic, reply my pm. But we are searching for urs. Pray we don't see it.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Post your phone no. email address or any other contact if you are really serious.
dumbo once u reply the pm. Na my email go receive am. Don't be so dumb na. Respond the pm. I will send a pic and you do same, with the locations and earlier posted time. Cm on. It's not difficult to do that. I have sent another pm
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
dumbo once u reply the pm. Na my email go receive am. Don't be so dumb na. Respond the pm. I will send a pic and you do same, with the locations and earlier posted time. Cm on. It's not difficult to do that. I have sent another pm

Are you stupid or just trolling?

Post your phone no, email address or any other contact details. My Nairaland email doesn't work. Haven't used it in a long while because of silly scammers like you.

There is a reason I asked you to post your email address, phone no etc.

My Nairaland email can't be accessed and I haven't got time to start resetting passwords.

Post your phone no or get the phuck out
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by odussa: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
She's adorably cute.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
odussa:
She's adorably cute.

Don't mind those who can't see the beauty in her rich black colour.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:

Post your phone no and email address here mister superman. I'm going off Nairaland by 1800.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by odussa: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Don't mind those who can't see the beauty in her rich black colour.

I'll vote for her against any light skinned lady any day, any time.

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Post your phone no and email address here mister superman. I'm going off Nairaland by 1800.
excuses. Pure excuses. Mtcheew Eeeeeehyyyyaaaa. Hahahahahaha. Na Wa oh
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
excuses. Pure excuses. Mtcheew Eeeeeehyyyyaaaa. Hahahahahaha. Na Wa oh

What excuses? What's so difficult in sending your contact no or posting your email address here?

You are the man, the super muthafuckin man. You want to arrange something, post the details . My Nairaland email doesn't work. I don't see anything unusual about that.

Oga post your no and email address. I have 10minutes. I've spent enough time on Nairaland today and you are becoming boring.

Let's take this to another level. Don't shy out now. You being given the opportunity to make good your threats. I will have a good camera and video as well.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Are you stupid or just trolling?

Post your phone no, email address or any other contact details. My Nairaland email doesn't work. Haven't used it in a long while because of silly scammers like you.

There is a reason I asked you to post your email address, phone no etc.

My Nairaland email can't be accessed and I haven't got time to start resetting passwords.

Post your phone no or get the phuck out
noise. Real noise. Reset ur password and respond to my pm. What would scammer be doing with ur broke ass. Biko Park well dumbo. Online warrior, offline coward. Don't bother na ur pic I go try and get. Dats all I need. So cool down. Be patient. You go suffer
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

What excuses? What's so difficult in sending your contact no or posting your email address here?

You are the man, the super muthafuckin man. You want to arrange something, post the details . My Nairaland email doesn't work. I don't see anything unusual about that.

Oga post your no and email address. I have 10minutes. I've spent enough time on Nairaland today and you are becoming boring.

Let's take this to another level. Don't shy out now. You being given the opportunity to make good your threats. I will have a good camera and video as well.
don't worry. Be patient. I will get Wat I need my way. Small boy
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
noise. Real noise. Reset ur password and respond to my pm. What would scammer be doing with ur broke ass. Biko Park well dumbo. Online warrior, offline coward. Don't bother na ur pic I go try and get. Dats all I need. So cool down. Be patient. You go suffer

You are not chino by any means. If you are, I'll be really disappointed as I have some respect for him. If you are not, then I take it you really want to meet up and do the harm you promised. But don't worry if you don't drop your no, I'll get back to you here.

I don't like scammers who go online to peep at personal stuffs. That's low. If you want to meet to flex arms or try some heat. I'll oblige you.

I'm going off now but would reply you soon.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

You are not chino by any means. If you are, I'll be really disappointed as I have some respect for him. If you are not, then I take it you really want to meet up and do the harm you promised. But don't worry if you don't drop your no, I'll get back to you here.

I don't like scammers who go online to peep at personal stuffs. That's low. If you want to meet to flex arms or try some heat. I'll oblige you.

I'm going off now but would reply you soon.
you will learn manners from here onwards. No fears, dats why I have told u from the onset that I am coming. I need you to be aware, though if you assume you could pull up fisticuffs. I will oblige you till you have exhausted yourself, afterwards I do Wat I came to do, don't worry there is no greater peace than when a man has exhausted his energy after immense feelings of pain and suffering and you await the sweet release of death. For the death part, I won't oblige you. So no fears, be patient, check ur profile and u will notice am following you. This will be fun.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Ive always hated your kind and i will always hate you because you reek of selfhate. As usual, men like you who see no beauty in dark/ v.dark skin beauties suffer from very low IQ. Thank goodness, we can have all the intelligent men to ourselves while you go suck up to your fair goddesses. Dummy.

(no insult to my beautiful fair sisters)
so,you've been using pictures of some fair beautiful girls all this while? You ain't the girl on those pix. Why can't you use yours if it's not self hate? And why must you hate on another human being when you can't create one? I have nothing against dark girls o,some of them are really beautiful
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
iamrealdeji:
so,you've been using pictures of some fair beautiful girls all this while? You ain't the girl on those pix. Why can't you use yours if it's not self hate? And why must you hate on another human being when you can't create one? I have nothing against dark girls o,some of them are really beautiful
which fair lady have i ever used as my dp apart from the little damsel on my profile? So chocolate/caramel is light skin to you? pls swerve away from my mentions undecided
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
oluamid:

Didn't even see your comment before I wrote mine. I had to look at the write-up several times to see if I was missing the pun that wasn't intended.
Yeah bro. Some Nigerians (especially our ladies) have this tendency of using expressions, even though they have no idea what they mean. They just come across a phrase they fancy, and use it in sentences when they feel like cool
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
which fair lady have i ever used on my dp apart from the little damsel on my profile? So chocolate/caramel is light skin to you? pls swerve away from my mentions undecided
I'm talking about a whitish skinned girl with blue bandana and maybe blue light or whatever makes her skin look kinda whitish or sky blue she probably did all those pic mix jargons you girls of today do embarassed
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Idydarling(f): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Insult you say? He never insulted you. He just told you the unequivocal truth. Infact, he forgot to tell you that you're "bimbo with acute case of inferiority complex."
[/size]
isungo
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by isacolukay(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2016
titi4fola:
She's sweet!

But not as sweet as u Bae!

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Oahray: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2016
She's beautiful!
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by kullozone(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
temmym4:
Some people has tagged the BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL thingy to something else.
Truly, black complexion is beautiful and personally my favorite, but lets be sincere with ourselves, Not every black complexion human is beautiful. no offence but when you are so black that it feels as if you rub "kiwi shoe polish" as cream, that is not attractive.

Your eyebrows go good to use as sponge oh...
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by titi4fola(f): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
isacolukay:

But not as sweet as u Bae!
Hmmnn-mm..seriously?
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by isacolukay(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
titi4fola:
Hmmnn-mm..seriously?

I tell you this in all sincerity and seriousness.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by titi4fola(f): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
isacolukay:

I tell you this in all sincerity and seriousness.
oh! Wow!! Many thanks mister
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by robosky02(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by isacolukay(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
titi4fola:
oh! Wow!! Many thanks mister

Hope you had a nice week?

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by titi4fola(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
isacolukay:

Hope you had a nice week?
I'm trying to have one, trust you're enjoying urs.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by isacolukay(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
titi4fola:
I'm trying to have one, trust you're enjoying urs.
It can't get better than this. But all the fun is spoilt as I realize that you are struggling with yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.