Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) (11414 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
wkkwl:
Please rate her

Ugly. She is Y........
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
macklef:
Even if her bride price is free, i weee not still marry her.

grin
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Insult you say? He never insulted you. He just told you the unequivocal truth. Infact, he forgot to tell you that you're "bimbo with acute case of inferiority complex."
[/size]

undecided
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Idydarling:

you're correct, judging from the shape of her face, she'd be very pretty if she was fair

no pun intended

Na so una go de deceive innocent naive young girls. Which one be say" she go be more beautiful as a light skin"?

Na so, una go de bring some girls selfesteem down to zero.

Op's questions was, "was she not beautiful"
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by titi4fola(f): 7:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
you serious?
isacolukay:

It can't get better than this. But all the fun is spoilt as I realize that you are struggling with yours.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Bisiebae(f): 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Very cute... I feel like becoming darker.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Leriebloom(f): 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Awwww.She is such a cutie. And the way her eyes smiles too.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by isacolukay(m): 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
titi4fola:
you serious?

I am. Sent you a pm. Kindly acknowledge and reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.