Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (66056 Views)

8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by SweetJustice: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool

If I hear! Ok send me ur bf's number for confirmation.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by SweetJustice: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.

its a pity you haven't had the chance to travel out. Going dutch isn't a big deal in the western world.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by chumakk: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is nice grin
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by prela(f): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.

Thank you o, I thought so too. Poverty or irresponsibility has turned our guys into sthelse

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by nicerichard05: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

This kinda tinking shows u are a show off kinda person jst lik davido, so u dey shame to contribute moni in front of waiter? Hmmmm nor be ur moni ni?

Mak God help ur bf cos ur type naim go say she dey shame to use stove cook sinc una neigbour dey use gas

4 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by omonnakoda: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

ACTUALLY MEANING.............

Jadekitana:
he pays for everything.
Who is fooling who smiley

In Nigeria only a broke ass will allow you pay for everything so in practice you NEVER pay or you pay on the 8733rd date.

The Geneva and Yaounde convention stipulates that the bill is split 50:50 no matter who eats what.
Clearly this is different from the Owerri declaration and the Abuja Rules of Engagement or the Lagos Protocol as amended

5 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sochima1989(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
she is actually right,it doesnt just seem right to start donating money in front of a waiter/waitress.

It either the guy is settling it,or the lady settles it,not spilting bills for Godsakesad
the maths is simple if the bill is on the high and we wanna have that luxury. ....na to do the donations for house or sign IOY
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Holyfield1:
OP Its like u know someone in my family Cox all the aforementioned characteristics is of no one but my uncles wife, One would help her work from morning to night sweating profusely like a Christmas goat yet not even a 50 naira coke to wash the internal sweat down my throat....Such a woman is indeed the definition of stinginess...Na them dry always pull person trouser for soup money
Her own stinginess no be here ooooo cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tegabetty: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
That means ure stingy na
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by missyadorable(f): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well,for me I grew up with the mentality that my money must not reach a guy except my brothers.

Spending money on my guy in cash or kind will make him take me for granted,like "she is spending her cash on me,she is desperate" cos that's how African men think

I didn't think gifts were necessary.I didn't play romance with my money....

I could agree to split the bills on date but my weak point was getting my guy gifts on special occasions...I didn't pester for gifts too cos I could afford whatever I wanted..

Now,am married and I can't imagine buying my husband a gift...I didn't give him any gift on his bday in January and on valentine's day.i just behaved like it was every normal sunday.Although, he bought me a gift which I didn't see as a big deal.just muttered "thank you" n tossed it aside

3 days ago,he passed a comment about it and I replied "you are a man,what do u need gifts for? You need anything,you go and buy it,you can afford it"

And he took offence! And I don't understand why a supernatural human being should want a gift from a "lesser" being called woman
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Donpizzle(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:
Be honest, Hw many times hv u paid for evrything on a date. None tongue
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sochima1989(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
I av half of dis traits to say d truth bt dat doesn't mean am stingy, am jst being careful wit my money, so wen u break my heart, I no go too cry nd say Choi, Udeme, Udeme, afta evritin I did for u grin grin grin
another definition of stingy......bae. careful with her money and why must u foresee heart break and hoping to use ur money comfort urslf. .....
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Haha, if them use am carry me will mean I went through same route I came from. My brother what's bad in that?

He that was born will die someday thus dying in the middle of ecstasy isn't a bad one if you ask me. grin
So you no fit celibate like oga Lalasticlala wey still be virgin at his old age? cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by SweetOlive(f): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
missyadorable:
Well,for me I grew up with the mentality that my money must not reach a guy except my brothers.

Spending money on my guy in cash or kind will make him take me for granted,like "she is spending her cash on me,she is desperate" cos that's how African men think

I could agree to split the bills on date but my weak point was getting my guy gifts on special occasions...I didn't pester for gifts too cos I could afford whatever I wanted..

Now,am married and I can't imagine buying my husband a gift...I didn't give him any gift on his bday in January and on valentine's day.i just behaved like it was every normal sunday.Although, he bought me a gift which I didn't see as a big deal.just muttered "thank you" n tossed it aside

3 days ago,he passed a comment about it and I replied "you are a man,what do u need gifts for? You need anything,you go and buy it,you can afford it"

And he took offence! And I don't understand why a supernatural human being should want a gift from a "lesser" being called woman

Madame, I dont pray another lady snatch your husband. please appreciate his effort by getting a gift for him even if he can gallantly afford it. Tnx.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by SweetOlive(f): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
True grin
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by JakesJ(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Even When They Are Working Class Ladies, As Well Receiving Salaries, They'll Still Tell You That; The Salary Is'nt A Enough To Take Care Of There Needs. That's To Say, The Money Know Feat Go Any Where For The Month, Or To Take Care Of Her Personal Needs, Talk More Of Giving Or Borrowing Some one... Nah There Way ooooooohhhhh!!!!!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by KevinDein: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
There are those that are so stingy they can't even offer you a bottle of coke even on Christmas day. Yeah I know one. She's stingy personified. U talk about cheap gifts, I can't even remember her giving me any sort of gift.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sochima1989(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
missyadorable:

married woman watin u cum dey advice these girls here..... just dont be too comfortable with that idea.......but on that matter you are STINGY. also try to define gift rightly

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by holluwai(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
You deem yourself "lesser" being all because of your stinginess? shocked

It's called showing "love" to the ones you care about, no amount of gift can amount to that person but you only do them to make them feel special and truly loved.

If another woman showers him with those stuffs outside and he begins to give her more attention and you less attention you'll be worried that what have you done wrong when you ignore the "littlest" of things in a marriage.

missyadorable:

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by kceewhyte(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
spotted
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by chimauk(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
no be say u even fine sef.psheew!Biko si ebe a puo

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Henrique4real(f): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Its a wonder that I don't fall within any of the category listed. *wowing at myself* I try sha!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool
eeeeh.. shocked. shhhhhh... shhhhh.. keep quiet... no talk am again
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by seaga: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Women are the most stingy creation of the almighty,am cool with that though, but the annoying thing is when they call men stingy . I'm like...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
SolexxBarry:

"Nonsense"
I no fit dey fight my egbon nah tongue
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by chimauk(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
a million likeswink.

It actually embarrassing!!
see ur wowo face.puo here biko
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jasi7(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:

Oloshi na him u be....I think say after you don read through you go learn something,..u stil carry you wack mentality stil comment with am...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by missyadorable(f): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Madame, I dont pray another lady snatch your husband. please appreciate his effort by getting a gift for him even if he can gallantly afford it. Tnx.

Lol..gift or no gift,a man who wants to leave will leave....No amount of gifts and good treatment from a wife can keep a man away from other ladies..and he knows I dnt bother about such stuff.Life continues!

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jasi7:

Oloshi na him u be....I think say after you don read through you go learn something,..u stil carry you wack mentality stil comment with am...
pained arsehole
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
And why should a guy spend on you? That's left for sugar daddies right.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jasi7(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
pained arsehole

Big for nothing daughter of a lazy man....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.