Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (66055 Views)

8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by omonnakoda: 1:14am On Feb 25, 2016
dazzle101:
Whatttttttttttt shocked you want to split bills on every date and later u'd come on out and say 'u the man'

Taaaaaaa, how petty!! Idiat try that rubbish with me n u so goooooneeeee!!! Broke ass... namsense!! angry angry

If I want to pay the bills, i'd initiate the date n do the paying not when I'm not up for an outing n u come up n say let's go out n split bills, u and who And hey, it's not being cheap, it's just how it should be naturally. Adam was created to be the provider ab inito but ur lazy selves would have none of it: the world is changing, women now work so heck: they should be splitting bills and contributing, a livid excuse for the lukewarm n lax man who knows not his place!!!!

Tomorrow they'd open their chauvinistic mouths to claim 'I'm in charge as the man' may.........!!! grin grin grin lemme stop here.

I'm sure my stance is clear enough!!! To every dude out there: be the man you were created to be and stop looking for flimsy excuses to support your baseless theory @OP berra do away with that inane thought of yours as its so banal and shoddy!!!
Ibo woman
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jadekitana(f): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2016
henrylowe:
You should be the one who should get a life and stop being a nuisance on a public forum

Sorry I didn't say "get a life" I said "mind your business" if u a man, learn to act like one in a public forum as well. How many guys did you see insulting ladies and nagging like you here? Didn't u just call someone a capital F.ool? Talking Of being a nuisance you should direct that comment to yourself as matured guys don't sound pained insulting ladies in a public forum. Whatever your frustrations are which probably is keeping you awake uptill now looking for who to vent it on, I really don't care! Goodnight.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by omonnakoda: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Managing the finances of a family is not a joke. I think at least one person has to be stingy otherwise you will run into problems. Being "stingy" I think is the most important trait of rich people who make their money legitimately.They save money and invest in productive assets.It is a different thing when you can steal public money or kidnap etc and spend money anyhow but if you work hard Then either you or your wife,one of you at least must be prudent though others may call you stingy. One of the things I have observed is poor people spend more than rich people and that is why many are poor

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by MzPecs(f): 1:26am On Feb 25, 2016
SweetJustice:

If I hear! Ok send me ur bf's number for confirmation.
No bf embarassed
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by MzPecs(f): 1:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
eeeeh.. shocked. shhhhhh... shhhhh.. keep quiet... no talk am again
Why I no talk am? undecided
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by destinygl0ri0us: 1:31am On Feb 25, 2016
hmmm very right
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by greggng: 2:14am On Feb 25, 2016
she hates the idea of sucking ur dick.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by olakan22: 2:47am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:

Is there anything wrong in splitting the bills on date? embarassed
it is wrong o. The decision of men to be dependent on women is a major cause of break ups. Men are naturally the head and they should be in charge. When a man starts collecting money 4rm his fiancee...that marriage don get comma be dat o...and if them no careful it'd be a full stop
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by olakan22: 2:53am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
yes especially when he is not yet ur hubby grin
wàá gbayì
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by olakan22: 2:53am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
yes especially when he is not yet ur hubby grin
wàá gbayì smiley
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by victorazy(m): 2:58am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies

grin yes is never ur fault, na poverty.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by omonnakoda: 3:17am On Feb 25, 2016
olakan22:
it is wrong o. The decision of men to be dependent on women is a major cause of break ups. Men are naturally the head and they should be in charge. When a man starts collecting money 4rm his fiancee...that marriage don get comma be dat o...and if them no careful it'd be a full stop
They are not the same thing .A date is a date,dependent on women is another thing entirely. You are mixing up completely different things. Date to fiancee is a very long journey indeed. Anyway the truth must be told to MEN and to WOMEN . Society is very diverse. We have Okada riders and we have barbers and butchers and bankers and millionaires. Everyone is entitled to love and relationships at THEIR financial level everyone cannot be wealthy. The ultimate purpose after all is to have children and keep the species going.
So whether the date is to the Plantain and fish stand or the Shangri -La should not really matter as long as there is sincerity. A lot of women have high taste beyond their station and push many young men to crime. The situation of the economy is bad and it is fantasy to say men should be in charge financially. HOW? where are the jobs That is why everyone is so desperate. I do not believe money is what makes a man "in charge because these days many women out earn men. Anyway if a man asks a woman out on a first date to eat he should pay if he does not have a job or money they can date without eating grin . If they become serious there is nothing wrong for any of them paying for a date which is not the same as collecting money to live on. Abiola always told the story of his first wife Simbiat and how she supported him when he was a pauper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
yes I'm here again cheesy
embarassed
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by cedargroove: 4:32am On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
when she stops u from sending money 2 ur younger ones in skul....bro fleeee

I fiancé left me for this very point.. I swear
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by toprealman: 4:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.
Stingilo confirmito!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 4:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

Everything About You Is Still Showing That You Are Not A Wife Material, You Hissed On Top Your Mistake !!!
ok,noted,I'm not a wife material,can u face ur front now?
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tiwiex(m): 5:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.

No one says you should announce to the waiter. Stop making excuses. You can dutch a date and no one else would notice. See excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies

Oya come make I spend heavily on you if you agree to by my...

sugarbaby gringrin
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by rhymesnoni(m): 5:33am On Feb 25, 2016
@ manabie accept it, ur thoughts are myopic.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by izime55(m): 5:35am On Feb 25, 2016
they are all stingy already. its my birthday pls show some love by clicking on d like button.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by eliascomm55: 5:36am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
why cant you spend on a good guy who also spend on you when he have. African mentality.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by omohj: 5:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Will u or can u. Ever pay?... in developed countries that's how it is... they split bills on a date... c na both of them dey earn..
Jadekitana:
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by calliking(m): 5:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:

No problem, I'll go with the former. Oya pay for everything. And don't stop.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by amtaken(f): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2016
Any man that sits down to watch if a lady has all these negative attributes or not and also maps out two hours of his supposedly precious time to write this lengthy novel just because he wants Nigerian ladies to start spending money on him must be a gold digger, that is a sugar boy.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by BayLord01(m): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool
You need to date me for a year so that i will confirm that to fellow Nl
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Reference(m): 5:50am On Feb 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
Managing the finances of a family is not a joke. I think at least one person has to be stingy otherwise you will run into problems. Being "stingy" I think is the most important trait of rich people who make their money legitimately.They save money and invest in productive assets.It is a different thing when you can steal public money or kidnap etc and spend money anyhow but if you work hard Then either you or your wife,one of you at least must be prudent though others may call you stingy. One of the things I have observed is poor people spend more than rich people and that is why many are poor

Very sound and true logic.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2016
henrylowe:
Shut your mouth and stop blabbing here.. So from all the lists, why emphasising on splitting the payment of a bill?

I still don't know why you carry dis thread for your head. Why are you so pained that you can't even hide your pains.. The same lazy bone who see marriage as an escape to poverty will still come here agitating for gender equality.. Capital FOOL !!!

You didn't have to be so insulting. Even as a man, the idea of splitting bills sounds utterly absurd to me, in all honesty. And I'm not even as rich. I mean, how will you even do it?

Waiter: Sir, your bill is 7000
Man: Alright. Errrrm... Babe, I have only 3, 500 Naira here, you'll have to pay the remaining. We're going dutch.

The heck!

It's not by force to have a girlfriend or go on dates oh! I always advise young struggling men out there to focus on their hustles, rather than women. It's the more rational thing to do. Because when the chips are down, they'll drop your broke ass for some other guy who can supposedly take care of them.

However, when a lady falls in love with you & gives you that green light regardless your financial situation, you can be rest assured that it's real. With love comes understanding, and you may not even have to go on dates except on very few occasions, and she'll understand.

But to carry babe comot her house go date only to split bills is just preposterous. Our society is patriarchal despite these ladies' cravings for gender equality, and it would be for a longer while. We shouldn't let our respective situations affect our stance, thinking, and divine responsibility as men.

If you don't have money to service a date singlehandedly, please leave her in her house. It's not by force.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by youngalex(m): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2016
missyadorable:

Yes,the marriage is what most ladies want.society has made it a yardstick to know who is responsible...For me,it was "get married and nothing else matters"..However,I dont preach love cos I don't believe in it.Apart frm my mother,no human being on earth loves me,na man wey fit shun me @ any time go fit love me? what a joke!

If every Guy,single or married decides to adopt this your ideology to love only their mother and siblings guess it will be a great idea....i am beginning to realise that the only woman who truly loved me is my mother...Thanks for your sincerity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2016
stolid:

You didn't have to be so insulting. Even as a man, the idea of splitting bills sounds utterly absurd to me, in all honesty. And I'm not even as rich. I mean, how will you even do it?

Waiter: Sir, your bill is 7000
Man: Alright. Errrrm... Babe, I have only 3, 500 Naira here, you'll have to pay the remaining. We're going dutch.

The heck!

It's not by force to have a girlfriend or go on dates oh! I always advice young struggling men out there to focus on their hustles, rather than women. It's the more rational thing to do. Because when the chips are down, they'll drop your broke ass for some other guy who can supposedly take care of them.

However, when a lady falls in love with you & gives you that green light regardless your financial situation, you can be rest assured that it's real. With love comes understanding, and you may not even have to go on dates except on very few occasions, and she'll understand.

But to carry babe comot her house go date only to split bills is just preposterous. Our society is patriarchal despite these ladies' cravings for gender equality, and it would be for a longer while. We shouldn't let our respective situations affect our stance, thinking, and divine responsibility as men.

If you don't have money to service a date singlehandedly, please leave her in her house. It's not by force.
atlast,the only sensible comment here frm a guy....
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by mizthorlu(f): 6:05am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:
It perplexes me when a lady often nags and finds fault in everything just because her boyfriend is going through difficult time but the moment he climbs the ladder of success and achieves greatness, she will start being tolerant and nice even though she has been a nagging girlfriend.

When this character is noticed in a lady, it should ring a bell to guys that careful tactful need to be employ when dealing with such lady.

Below are the evidences that shows a lady will become very stingy when you marry her.

1. She presents inferior gifts to her boyfriend

For a lady who present inferior gifts such as N100 recharge card, mallam perfume, slippers, china boxers and singlets as birthday gift for her boyfriend shows that she will become a stingy and disastrous wife. It's a shameful thing to see how some ladies treat their boyfriends like a worthless dog hereby presenting an inferior gift to a guy who went extra mile to please them during their birthday celebration.

2. She doesn't want to lose anything

According to Prof Tosyne2much, he opined that some ladies are so stingy that they share similar characteristics with our policemen. When you visit them, you will be the one to spend, when they visit you, you will still be the one to spend. These kind of ladies are stingy and will contribute nothing in marriage.

3. She always claim to be broke

A lady who always claims to be broke at all time when her account is actually fat indicates that the probability is high for her to become a home wrecker. Such ladies are only interested in what a guy can offer financially but immediately things turn sour, you won't see their brake light again.

4. I can't spend on guys

It's a huge blow on ladies whose brains are wired to the belief that financial responsibilities and pressure should only be mounted on guys while the ladies go about flexing. As a result of this, many of them see marriage as a route to escape from poverty. Some of them will even say that they can never call a guy who sends them recharge card (what a wack mentality). These kind of ladies can't help build a home.

5. She can't Lend her Boyfriend Money

It's very shameful that many useless ladies always claim that they can't respect their boyfriends if they borrow him money. This is nothing but bullshit. The last time I check, relationship is give and take and it should emanate from both side. Never even consider walking down the aisle with such a lady.

6. She hates the idea of doing dutch on dates

I have seen cases where some stingy ladies grumble and murmur like children of Israel saying that their boyfriends do not love them just because their boyfriends demanded that the bill be splitted and paid by each party when on date. These categories of ladies will end up causing problems in the family as they are stubborn headed to pool resources together.

7. She's desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income

I don't really blame guys who are bent on not disclosing their monthly income to their girlfriend, this is because many ladies are only curious to know so that they will know how to bring up cooked up stories to scam him. Survey has it that any lady who is desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income is nothing but a selfish lady. Desist from such a lady.

8. She wants everything for free

They always advocate no sex before marriage yet they want everything for free while they are not ready to pay a sacrifice. However, ladies who want everything on a platter of gold need to understand that a guy will never cherish you if you are always at the receiving end. Guys like it when they beg a lady to accept their money or gifts. Ladies of this nature will become stingy wives.

rubbish!!!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
atlast,the only sensible comment here frm a guy....

Just to elucidate more, I'm not supporting you. I'm totally in agreement with sharing gifts with your man, and helping out financially if it comes down to that. What I SOLELY do not buy is the idea of spliting bills on a date.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Sike(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2016
We just need to be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.