Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (66045 Views)

8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
So on point Sir
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2016
A lady who is not a virgin tells me, no sex before marriage, yet she is so demanding. The worst is that same lady is been forrrkd almost on daily bases by another guy, if not guys.

The most painful thing these days is that even the so called virgins are very wicked in relationships, they know every damn thing about sex, except how kissing and penetration feels.

To hell with them all. A bitch tells me no sex before marriage! I dey craze. Certainly not me and you. And take note: Distant relationships these days; God forbid.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool

Amen
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Homguy(m): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
nOted undecided undecided
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by thunder74(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
12. She says Thank God I am not stingy always
Lol grin
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by prela(f): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2016
chimauk:
I m no lady but make I do amebo.get a boyfrnd first then we will start from there.see ur face

:PFYI I have a Boyfriend. But pls whatswrong with ur face?
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ikorodureporta: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2016
kellz0:
why do i have this feelings that wristbangle abi waist bead and tosyne2much are same person with two different account

...u too can score a 5.0 frm Unilag psychology
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:

Can u subscribe for me when my current subscription runs out? Let's start from there smiley
are you stylishly begging? smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by makabulchi(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
Y sud I spend on Gurls,dats left for Sugar daddies.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by missyadorable(f): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2016
marv1:
He is flesh and blood with feelings. Men are like babies that should be loved wit cash or gifts however little it may look. U better pay attention to that because ur hubby has mentioned it. Madam, honestly speaking u dont love ur husband. That is why u see marriages of 7yrs, 10yrs, 15yrs etc crashing just because of little things like this. The fact is that u cant claim u love someone without giving. But u can give without loving. So if u want to claim u love him but giving is not ur priority, be rest assured that as he is always giving u gifts on those special days, may continue to reduce his love to u. U cant love without giving but u can give without loving. Choose one.

Yes,I don't love him, I don't attach my feelings and emotions to him.Men don't deserve love! Afterall,after showing them love and care,what do we get in return? Cheating,domestic violence,etc! Abeg,free me!!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by makabulchi(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2016
JakesJ:
Lady Stingy! Don't Worry Your Self At All Maah! For Using The Word "Lesser" To Promote And Defend Your Act & Heart Of Stinginess, What's That You Call Yourself? "SHE Stinginess! Or Missyadorable", Cos You've Proven Yourself Beyond Doubt, That You're There Principal So Far Now On Stingy Of A Thing!!! Abi No Be So?
Her stinga meter na level 7,super glue ambassador
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ChiSun27(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.

As a guy...I support u on this one....LOL!!!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2016
makabulchi:

Y sud I spend on Gurls,dats left for Sugar daddies.
. God bless! Na so som guys tak miss deirs. Does her comment really mean she's stingy? Or, do dey expect every1 2 b opened 2 all nairalanders? Na joke I smell there o
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by kaziblake(f): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Some guys will borrow money from you and won't return it.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by eminent007(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:

See them here.

S.T.I.N.G.Y.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by missyadorable(f): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2016
youngalex:

If every Guy,single or married decides to adopt this your ideology to love only their mother and siblings guess it will be a great idea....i am beginning to realise that the only woman who truly loved me is my mother...Thanks for your sincerity

It will be a wonderful idea! No heartbreaks,no sacrifices,no feelings,no emotions...How can a man love a woman,if not just romance? after that what else?People just allow themselves to be fooled.when the chips are down,you realize your romantic partner doesn't give a f**k about you!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2016
henrylowe:
Shut your mouth and stop blabbing here.. So from all the lists, why emphasising on splitting the payment of a bill?

I still don't know why you carry dis thread for your head. Why are you so pained that you can't even hide your pains.. The same lazy bone who see marriage as an escape to poverty will still come here agitating for gender equality.. Capital FOOL !!!

Hahahahahaha so typical and you have displayed your level of shallowness! I had not spoken to anyone in particular but since you have decided to play Pharoah Oya jump into the river and drown....... I'm sure everything I wrote depicted your sorry self that's why you're foaming @the mouth!!!

Sounding off like an empty gong and depicting such immaturity... it is not by force to be in a relationship, so wait till you can afford it ei and stop pouring your venom where it lacks potency.

Omo I only wrote for some humour but if you're so pained about it goan sort urslf out and hands off me!

Don't u dare quote me again anywhere on this forum!!! You have been warned...
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

I don't know which I find more repulsive- your english or the comment you just made.
Only God knows it all. Meanwhile, like charges repel....na joke o
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by missyadorable(f): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2016
kaziblake:
Some guys will borrow money from you and won't return it.

Why would you even borrow a guy money...most guys will use it to flex their side chics!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by eminent007(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.

Lady, I tip my hat to you.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
Ibo woman

And who asked you?? sad sad
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by CuteEmma(f): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since Dr. Wristbangle has started the Aluta, lemme follow suite.. Oyah Aluta, let's go there. cool

ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

Lemme add mine cool

9. She's Too Obsessed With Suya

I don't think I can ever marry a lady who likes suya and asun so much. If care is not taken, the larger proportion of my salary will go with it.. Guys, na to grab race for such ladies oooo cheesy

10. She Only Flashes And Sends "Please call me

Research has it that ladies who are very economical with their call credit are very risky to marry. However, some of them will have 2,000 on their phones and will still be sending "please call me" to their boyfriends who only have N10 on their phones. Marry such ladies at your peril

11. She's Very Demanding Yet She Tells You No Sex Till Marriage

Before you bite me, please note a lady who is very demanding, she's not a virgin yet she's bent on no sex till marriage, always have something up her sleeves and I will advise you grab race sharp sharp. I won't even recommend such ladies for my enemies. When you marry such a lady, she will always use sex to starve or torment each time you offend her.. I know Ronald4lif can't cope with this kind of torture cheesy

**Quote me to say nonsense and I will show you why Mynd44 is the only supermod that womanizes**
cheesy
That's crap..

It's just your opinion tho',
And since you're a minor, your opinion doesn't count..

#BolasMesquinho
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by habiham: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
hmmm na ur guy go tell us
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Never like the idea, of dutch dates

when you invite a lady for a date, be reaady to foot the bills as a man. its only playboys that do such thing as sharing date bills 50 50.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Pennyways: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
then ladies should not be upset when their guys spend more time with sugar mommy, cos they are working for their income
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Fadekebisola(f): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2016
prela:

Thank you o, I thought so too. Poverty or irresponsibility has turned our guys into sthelse
but seriously.....is done overseas....is called going 'dutch'

if a lady cant pay her bills bashing her guy that he is broke...she too is broke

i can pay my bills on my own i dont need any guy to do that for me...
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2016
stolid:

You didn't have to be so insulting. Even as a man, the idea of splitting bills sounds utterly absurd to me, in all honesty. And I'm not even as rich. I mean, how will you even do it?

Waiter: Sir, your bill is 7000
Man: Alright. Errrrm... Babe, I have only 3, 500 Naira here, you'll have to pay the remaining. We're going dutch.

The heck!

It's not by force to have a girlfriend or go on dates oh! I always advise young struggling men out there to focus on their hustles, rather than women. It's the more rational thing to do. Because when the chips are down, they'll drop your broke ass for some other guy who can supposedly take care of them.

However, when a lady falls in love with you & gives you that green light regardless your financial situation, you can be rest assured that it's real. With love comes understanding, and you may not even have to go on dates except on very few occasions, and she'll understand.

But to carry babe comot her house go date only to split bills is just preposterous. Our society is patriarchal despite these ladies' cravings for gender equality, and it would be for a longer while. Life is hard I know, but we shouldn't let our respective situations affect our stance, thinking, and divine responsibility as men.

If you don't have money to service a date singlehandedly, please leave her in her house. It's not by force.

That's how unthinking the dude really is! I'm sure he's still a child who has got no real experiences of empirical life issues yet!!!

Yes a lady could help out if need be and when there is a defined relationship, not some frivolity cause of a get together. But splitting bills on a date? What kinda guy even agitates for that and yet that one comes here yarning gibberish!!! I sure have given him a good reply and he better not be mentioning me any time soon if he still has some reason left in him.

Thanks you for your assertion, I'm sure very few get to think like you...

Oh my word! Some dude's are just outta it!!!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by humilitynike: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
u r d type we are talking about. very stingy and over demanding fellow
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Localamos(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:

It's only your guy that will tell us that one. In fact, we don't need to know
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Fadekebisola(f): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2016
missyadorable:

Am glad am STINGY to my husband and GENEROUS to myself, my siblings and parents...These are the people who I love and they love me,these are the people who am sure will always be there for me,not disappointing me,kicking me out for any reason.These are the people worth investing in...Husband is for Mrs title and respect.i dnt care abt any other thing
YOU MUST BE INVOLVED DEEPLY IN AN ABUSIVE MARRIAGE.....I CAN FEEL YOUR PAINS....I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR COMMENTS HERE..U ARE NEVER IN LOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND...

PLEASE TRY AND SEE YOUR PASTOR

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by pedrilo: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Bros if na dat one, they r all stingy oh
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Spanner4(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Bishops10:
Honestly I was surprised the day I took my twin sis to one of my girlfriend's lodge, when we were about leaving,...in her words,
"Swthy you can't come to my house and go just like that,take this for T.Fare ok"

Pls could this be a sign? undecided

Gals can form ehhhh, maybe becoz of ur twin sister dat she saw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.