Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time (967 Views)

Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by TWOYANSH: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Recently, the instant messaging platform is now popular than ever. It has greatly increased the ease of communication and to be frank, my male counterparts are exhibiting some disgusting pattern of chatting a lady for the first time.....enough talk jare
...ps- i no be woman wrapper oooo
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by TWOYANSH: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
1. I LOVE YOU
Nothing else can occupy this coveted spot other than this keypad blunder grin...Imagine chatting with a girl you just met for the first time, and the next thing you say is i love you undecided you for kukuma propose na . For crying out loud, no normal girl would take you serious except you are dangote's son *lol*...

Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by TWOYANSH: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
2. CAN WE MEET
Why are you in a hurry ...You got her number on Monday, by Monday evening, you already popping the question. Maybe this is a pickup line for dem runs girls, for dem oloshos but no decent girl would take you serious if you fond of this habit.

Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by Pseudonymous: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Booked
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by mhisbliss(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lols, lemme be watching the drama about to unfold

Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by TWOYANSH: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
3. USING HER PICTURE AS YOUR DP
There is this saying by ogedemigwede, first impression lasts longer than abokiii perfume. I can bet d tyre of my future car dat immediately you use a girl u just met as your dp, you've sold your dignity on jumia black friday grin grin...jokes apart why on earth would you do that. My guy resist the temptation cuz it wont pay in the long run.

Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by rawpadgin(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
The truth is, everything u mentioned up there are exhibited by boys not men
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by rawpadgin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
embarassedok
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by rawpadgin(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Am into real estate (in NL)

I have 3 landed properties & want to sell two
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by Swegzfreak: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lalasticlala where my pop corn o
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by dissybling(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
and they start telling u stories that touches the heart undecided
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by TWOYANSH: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
Am into real estate (in NL)

I have 3 landed properties & want to sell two

Who sell land 4 u...omonile go soon come
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by rawpadgin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
TWOYANSH:

Who sell land 4 u...omonile go soon come
forget who sellam give me, if u wan buy talk, I go give u valid reciet cheesy
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by TWOYANSH: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
4. IMPATIENCE

Surprised?... me too. Yeah, you saw what you saw, impatient. Guys are not calm to the least. Just pretend. Remember you met her for the first tume and you want her to devote all her time to you...
Lyk seriously... U her husband....take a chill pill jare

1 Like

Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by TWOYANSH: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Adf your number 5
Re: 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
All u wrote are so true n annoying

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know / 60 Years Old Man Caught Doing It With 4 Year Old Girl / Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.