Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? (21772 Views)

How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians / Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Anticabal: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
A thousand Arewas begging Ohaneze in Enugu will not stop Biafrans from agitating. Ohaneze should insist the soldiers who kill unarmed protesters are handed over to us or shot at the stake before even listening to their comments.

The hausa/fulanis would have burnt down the country and left nigeria, if Buhari had lost. Everyday somebody somewhere in nigeria dies because he is a christian non-hausa/fulani. 100 years of killings, every month, everyday, every hour. And one foool is preaching 'one nigeria' to me. May thunder fire any iddiot that screams 'one nigeria' anywhere on the surface of this earth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by IkpuMmadu: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
igbos are not fleeing igbos are in other places to get chunk of their economy and also keep theirs...maybe in your crazy mind chinese are fleeing also, lebanese are fleeing to Nigeria

tell me a yoruba state that is better than any state in East...pls dont call lagos...its a no mand land developed by all Nigeria...give me ogun, osun,ekiti and ondo...those glorified ghettos

Flyoruboy:

Guy, if Igboland is so great a place, why are igbo people fleeing her in droves for other regions? Maybe we'd all buy into their hype if they'd just sit their butts at home (for a change) or relocate back East en masse.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
*sigh#

only a deep sense of inferiority complex makes you blow your own trumpet.

I'm yet to see the Jews, and I mean the REAL and AUTHENTIC Jewish people , not the Naija version, blow their trumpets despite running the economy of the USA.

you have corner shops littering the whole of the Nigerian landscape we no go hear word again.

anyway, no beefs.

we know you are very industrious, and so are all the other tribes in Nigeria. so stop puffing yourselves up.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
igbos are not fleeing igbos are in other places to get chunk of their economy and also keep theirs...maybe in your crazy mind chinese are fleeing also, lebanese are fleeing to Nigeria

tell me a yoruba state that is better than any state in East...pls dont call lagos...its a no mand land developed by all Nigeria...give me ogun, osun,ekiti and ondo...those glorified ghettos

glorified ghettos abi? yet your brothers and uncles and fathers are scrounging for a living in these ghettos.

obviously there is something worthwhile in these ghettos that they can't get in your own paradise in the east.

I'll bet you are typing this trash from one of the ghettos.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
We Igbo's are not a set of people who because we are mentally and physically lazy we set up criminal privileges like quota system, federal character and tge rest because we know our people can't compete on a leveled playing field, even the whites can come and compete if u beat us we wud support u,
We hv the interest of our land over anybody's self interest.
If the minorities who have access to the sea says we shudnt use there ports we wud shake d world with the ingenuity of an igbo man, we wud build off shore ports far from the Niger delta or odua or Nigeria and fly them into our country no matter what it takes.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Flyoruboy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Lol. Those 'glorified ghettos' obviously hold better economic prospects for your wandering race that they would rather leave their 'better' states (which they 'affectionately' call 'village' grin) in the East to go eke out a living there. No amount of propaganda would change that obvious fact. Of all people to compare the Igbos to, you had to pick the Lebanese. More Lebanese live outside of their country than within. Why? Because they're scared to return home. Their land is in turmoil (it's been that way for decades), politically, economically, and even religiously, just like the SE. cheesy Look, you are flogging a dead horse. I repeat that until your folks start returning en masse to actually live in their 'mansion's back East, as opposed to visiting only during festivities (since they simply can't survive there economically), you are just making noise.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ioannes:
*sigh#

only a deep sense of inferiority complex makes you blow your own trumpet.

I'm yet to see the Jews, and I mean the REAL and AUTHENTIC Jewish people , not the Naija version, blow their trumpets despite running the economy of the USA.

you have corner shops littering the whole of the Nigerian landscape we no go hear word again.

anyway, no beefs.

we know you are very industrious, and so are all the other tribes in Nigeria. so stop puffing yourselves up.
Its only people with inferiority complex that get angry because someone else by circumstances happens to end up in there land.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Achuwa1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
I hope u ppl havent 4goten so soon when igbos left lagos in masses with economic activities grounded & how lagos was deserted & was like a graveyard when abiola threatened to bomb lagos from oversea when his election was annuled in june 12,,,
tht is just a reference point for u...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by IkpuMmadu: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
lagos ibadan express way statistics...which state again

is it Ekiti that is in a mes
is it Osun ?

can you tell me the state again also show us pictures of the states

You guys brag too much yet empty

Flyoruboy:

Lol. Those 'glorified ghettos' obviously hold better economic prospects for your wandering race that they would rather leave their 'better' states (which they 'affectionately' call 'village' grin) in the East to go eke out a living there. No amount of propaganda would change the obvious fact that . Of all people to compare the Igbos to, you had to pick the Lebanese. More Lebanese live outside of their country than within. Why? Because they're scared to return home. Their land is in turmoil (it's been that way for decades), politically, economically, and even religiously, just like the SE. cheesy Look, you are flogging a dead horse. I repeat that until your folks start returning en masse to actually live in their 'mansion's back East, as opposed to visiting only during festivities (since they simply can't survive there economically), you are just making noise.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by bankybobo11: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Achuwa1:
Go to Lagos mesuem archives & see for ur self wat the british were using as seaport then & compare it with what u see now at the Lagos seaport..
it is the crude oil money ur sw states sit at home to receive from abj tht developed lagos port to what u see now from tht ancient colonial days.
sw should thank lagosian for their hospitality coz if not for them i dont think there will be difference between wat we see in the north & sw.
After all we lost during tge civil war,we have still gone as far as leading other part of the country econommically & in terms of self dependance..

How are we forcing you into the same county with us? Most Igbos who owned properties in Lagos were handed back their properties when the civil war was over. Your Biafra will be so useless when the south-south don't join you and you have to beg and beg before you're granted Nigerian visa. You're calling the South-west lazy right, don't worry. We will kill all the Igbos in Yoruba land including Lagos and Ogun state. By the time we start exploiting the oil in Ondo State and we create another. seaport in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State, your landlocked Biafra will start begging us to do business with you. BTW, the Hausas too will kill the Igbos in the North. By the time all of you are back home, your Biafra will be overpopulated

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Its better for me to be eating one food a day with pride than eating 3square meals with insults everyday

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

Its only people with inferiority complex that get angry because someone else by circumstances happens to end up in there land.

by circumstances?

what circumstances?

unproductive land, erosion-ravaged land, poverty-engulfed land, excessive love of money resulting in a dog-eat-dog attitude, inadequate land mass of the whole SE not even up to the land mass of a state in the SW...

angry?

how many SEasterners have been killed in the SW because the ppl of the SW are "angry"?

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ioannes:

by circumstances?

what circumstances?

unproductive land, erosion-ravaged land, poverty-engulfed land, excessive love of money resulting in a dog-eat-dog attitude, inadequate land mass of the whole SE not even up to the land mass of a state in the SW...

angry?

how many SEasterners have been killed in the SW because the ppl of the SW are "angry"?
Our land is unproductive, but the moment any Yoruba man hears d word biaf its like let him just kill u.
So u people like unproductive lands grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Flyoruboy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
lagos ibadan express way statistics...which state again

is it Ekiti that is in a mes
is it Osun ?

can you tell me the state again also show us pictures of the states

You guys brag too much yet empty

Guyman, I don't brag. Unlike you and your empty vessel brothers who need to brag to feel good about yourselves (as evidenced by this thread itself). Everybody knows that your region leaves little room for any other viable vocation beyond trading. And even the trading sef is over-saturated, and since that is practically the only viable means of economic survival in those parts, the vast majority of your folks have to seek greener pastures elsewhere. This is common knowledge to everyone in Nigeria. What is the 'brag' in that please?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by bankybobo11: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

We are not angry that you're in our land. In fact, we are very accommodating and we respect hard workers, but your people brag too much. You make mouth everywhere as if you're supernatural beings. Let me tell you, the Biafra you think of might not be what it'll be when Nigeria finally breaks up. Let's watch and see

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Achuwa1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
The question is not whether u go to china to bring in the goods or build factories,,
The question still remains whether u have the IQ to turn tht factory u built & finished gpods u imported into raw cash with excess profit like an igbo man,,
. Tht is where an igbo man has an edge over all,..,i can wait to be a biafran..i already see paradise in my dream anytime tht name 'biafra' pops up

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Anticabal: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:
We Igbo's are not a set of people who because we are mentally and physically lazy we set up criminal privileges like quota system, federal character and tge rest because we know our people can't compete on a leveled playing field, even the whites can come and compete if u beat us we wud support u,
We hv the interest of our land over anybody's self interest.
If the minorities who have access to the sea says we shudnt use there ports we wud shake d world with the ingenuity of an igbo man, we wud build off shore ports far from the Niger delta or odua or Nigeria and fly them into our country no matter what it takes.

Igboland has 100% access to the sea, i am from Obigbo, the atlantic is right in our backyard and we grew up swimming in it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yorubas are not troublesome we all know but this u guys are not straight.
As for the people making noise abt the sw and lagos based on what they see now, let me tell u:
Portugal was once a world empire, but where is it now.
Rome once ruled the world but where is it now.
Britain colonized the U. S but if the U. S sneezes Britain now catches a cold. Time shall tell sha.
Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

Our land is unproductive, but the moment any Yoruba man hears d word biaf its like let him just kill u.
So u people like unproductive lands grin

what is this one talking about, and why are you opening your teeth?

who goes to the east?

BTW you can have your bia who cares. we know those who will be doing visa scam to come back to the west.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anticabal:

Igboland has 100% access to the sea, i am from Obigbo, the atlantic is right in our backyard and we grew up swimming in it.
That's not the Atlantic, its a river that connects to the Atlantic. Its big doh but it cant contain some kind of cargo ships.
Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by bankybobo11: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let our biafra be over populated why are u drinking panadol for another mans headache.
This our small Igbo land what we wud do with it wud fear Africa.
NIGERIA has so killed our dreams that Igbo's with great potentials hv left and vowed never to return, if this country breaks today, people u never thought were Nigerians, talkless of igbos wud start returning, then u wud see real man power at work, this Aba made u guys kaff at, wud one day be a household name in Africa just as china has become. Let Nigeria let us go our land is barren we want to go and suffer on our own is that too much to ask.

If you think the Yorubas will suffer when Biafra secedes from Nigeria, then I don't know what to say to you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ioannes:

what is this one talking about, and why are you opening your teeth?

who goes to the east?

BTW you can have your bia who cares. we know those who will be doing visa scam to come back to the west.
We go surprise una.... LoL
Mk the world just say Bifra u can go, even if its just for 10years.
Before that 10years wud end Nigeria wud odudwarf people wud be scared.
We don't need a large land mass as we dont want to be a developed economy that export's food stuffs for a living, we want to be an industrialized nation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
bankybobo11:

If you think the Yorubas will suffer when Biafra secedes from Nigeria, then I don't know what to say to you.
I never said yorubas wud suffer, we wish them good luck in there race let them run there's and let's run ours simple.
Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
bankybobo11:

We are not angry that you're in our land. In fact, we are very accommodating and we respect hard workers, but your people brag too much. You make mouth everywhere as if you're supernatural beings. Let me tell you, the Biafra you think of might not be what it'll be when Nigeria finally breaks up. Let's watch and see
If u people don't beleive in yourselves thats your own, we we believe in ourselves, the north despite all its land mass fears secession as a plague we with our little land mass says let it come and we wud accept it in good faith.
All this mouth is because ur people keep pushing us to tge wall.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by bankybobo11: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

I never said yorubas wud suffer, we wish them good luck in there race let them run there's and let's run ours simple.

Good.
Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

We go surprise una.... LoL
Mk the world just say Bifra u can go, even if its just for 10years.
Before that 10years wud end Nigeria wud odudwarf people wud be scared.
We don't need a large land mass as we dont want to be a developed economy that export's food stuffs for a living, we want to be an industrialized nation.

OK.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by basty: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
And can they control the economy outside?
Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
bankybobo11:

Good.
I am surprised with so many thing's, if the Yoruba's seceed from this country there's a very high chance that they wud be the ones with the most advantage, what i don't get is why do they want to die ontop Nigeria matter?
The oil all ur leaders and people hv been dieing for what has it added to u people.
Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by bankybobo11: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

I am surprised with so many thing's, if the Yoruba's seceed from this country there's a very high chance that they wud be the ones with the most advantage, what i don't get is why do they want to die ontop Nigeria matter?
The oil all ur leaders and people hv been dieing for what has it added to u people.

What I know about my Yoruba people is that we are very cunning and we would survive no matter how. You think we don't secretly want Nigeria to break? My belief is that we have so much potentials and there are numerous opportunities here. That is why the Igbos are abide here plentifully than in the North. You see how those Boko Haram people famously bombed that big market in Jos? They knew most traders there are Igbos. The Igbos keep hating us, yet we are the ones that have accommodated you more. Where I schooled, we have Igbo people who speak the local dialect of the Yoruba people there and even the Igbos are marrying the Yoruba indigenes there. All these privileges will be lost when you secede. Your fight is with the elite Hausas not the hospitable Yorubas. You know how many Hausas are in the Nigerian Army? Please make sure you are fully prepared before you engage in another civil war so that your people won't see lizards and hunt them for food (because the airplane bringing food to Biafra has been shot down by General Obasanjo). BTW, I used to have an Igbo girlfriend, she's beautiful and I loved her. I've got a lot of Igbo friends as well, I wish my closest friend Ogbu Ejike goodwill when the war finally starts.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? by MyGeneration(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
bankybobo11:

What I know about my Yoruba people is that we are very cunning and we would survive no matter how. You think we don't secretly want Nigeria to break? My belief is that we have so much potentials and there are numerous opportunities here. That is why the Igbos are abide here plentifully than in the North. You see how those Boko Haram people famously bombed that big market in Jos? They knew most traders there are Igbos. The Igbos keep hating us, yet we are the ones that have accommodated you more. Where I schooled, we have Igbo people who speak the local dialect of the Yoruba people there and even the Igbos are marrying the Yoruba indigenes there. All these privileges will be lost when you secede. Your fight is with the elite Hausas not the hospitable Yorubas. You know how many Hausas are in the Nigerian Army? Please make sure you are fully prepared before you engage in another civil war so that your people won't see lizards and hunt them for food (because the airplane bringing food to Biafra has been shot down by General Obasanjo). BTW, I used to have an Igbo girlfriend, she's beautiful and I loved her. I've got a lot of Igbo friends as well, I wish my closest friend Ogbu Ejike goodwill when the war finally starts.
No right thinking igbo man wants to go to war with anybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths / Bature Sambo, Others Defect To PDP In Zamfara State / Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.