Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65612 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Is not really good to cheat and I don't support it. But men are polygamous in nature unlike women who has more self control.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Teespice(f): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2016
choiiiiiiii

in fact, I give up.

cc:

cococandy.

hear what this dude has said again even though I am certain you might not be interested.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Dyt(f): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2016
RUBBISH

I AM SURE HE DOESN'T. MIND SHARING ME TOO

ARRANT NONSENSE

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by francizy(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

In your warped reasoning, all men cheat on their wives? That some men cheats or will cheat doesn't mean all men will cheat or cheats. Left for me, any man who cheats deserves to be cheated on. No room for furking around and importing HIV/Hepatitis B and C...

11 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Eberex(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2016
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by hayoakins(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Going by your profile signature, your assertion contradicts your faith. You cannot be neither cold nor worm, maintain a valid position.

6 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by MeloGist(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2016
falconey:
This thread will hit frontpage but not this year.

but it has grin grin
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

In your warped reasoning, all men cheat on their wives? That some men cheats or will cheat doesn't mean all men will cheat or cheats. Left for me, any man who cheats deserves to be cheated on. No room for furking around and importing HIV/Hepatitis B and C...

The most ironic thing i have observed on nairaland is that many people comment first before they read the subject of discussion...how sad.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by sirwilly1(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
And this made front page? . . . . . . . . . Nairaland, sorry for yourself

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by rule4ever(f): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Unfortunately, we live in a society where people believe that a man can't stay with just one wife. Ladies, don't be deceived, decent men still exist. If a man can stay with his girl friend/date alone during courtship, Why can't he do same during marriage. We also have decent women too. Stop teaching people how to cheat.

8 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KingMswati: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Now, this is total thrash..

6 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by IndianaJay: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

Your whole post is baseless rubbish but first of all:

I wonder how as a man you know so much about women and what women want or what a woman should be or act like.

For someone who does not have female hormones or a uterus, you sure have a lot of opinions.

Plus, you always seem to go on and on about marriage and women in general.

First of all grow a uterus, then maybe you will stop disturbing people with these posts which are obviously based on your own personal orientation.

14 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by amtaken(f): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Sparkles003(f): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
As a man thinketh so he is.....

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by henrico247(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Bro I think you are absolutely right, let stop deceiving ourselves, we are Africans and an average African man always yearns for more than one wife. Our forefathers lived longer because they had more than one wife, men die earlier these days because their single wife is giving them hell. I have always being an advocate of polygamy, I had even told my girl friend that instead of me to cheat on her, I will rather marry a second wife. It might sound crazy but I will be much better than men that cheat on their wife. Most of us that kick against polygamy are those that have several concubines out there. Africa has the most interesting culture. BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by kuljayms1(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Polygamy is allowed in both religions

Not in the Christianity i know... It's totally DISALLOWED! na u knw the bible wey u de study o

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Smartguy001(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
cekhoe:
years after they start regretting, and the damage has already been done, it can't be undone

Yea u very kworecty, i feel I shld get married to sum1 4rm dat setting, because she will understand n avoid such for our children...jst ma opinion tho
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Foolish man with his usual foolish post. I pity the young men learning from him and the insecure women agreeing with him.
What we say and how we reason clearly defines the home we come from. I pity the women in that family.

7 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Obviously,men have dealt with you. Kpele...
littlemistress:
I quite agree with the op tho. It's a bitter pill & it doesn't justify cheating by men but it's the truth. At one stage or the other in a marriage, a man will cheat. Marriage vows are no longer respected. Going into a marriage with the perception that a man will be totally faithful is a mirage.. except ofcourse you both are devoted Christians.
I think the essence is hoping for the best & preparing for the worst. Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he's not screwing some babes somewhere.
Even if he's not willing to cheat, there's a daring daughter of eve somewhere scheming to oust wifey!

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Kachisbarbie come see your friend o. grin
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Ekakamba: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Don't worry man. I'll help in servicing his wife.
Strahovski1:
Polygamy is trash. Op must be a big fool for this trash of a thread. Indirectly permitting men to be adulterous.

So a nigerian woman getting married must be ready to share her husband with A MISTRESS. You must be a promiscuous man and I have pity on your wife. It's men like your self who promote infidelity in marriages and claim religion. At least polygamy there is official marriage not some useless mistress of a wh0re.

Ok op please don't come back to Nairaland to tell us you caught yor wife fvcking your driver. You must be ready to share your wife with another man either as a boyfriend or a sugar daddy.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by baron2000(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

[size=15pt]
[/size]

National assembly needs to set up a missing brains committee on top this matter undecided

6 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by viktor01(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2016
All the ladies be bashing toks as if we are not already getting there.
it's an inevitable disaster that must happen whether it sounds pleasant to your ears or not. Isaiah 4;1....read up please.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Smartguy001(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Burnnotice:
thought you typed 'you outta here'

Aminbor watin konsigh u nah...pvssy nigga stocking me...hmmmmmmm. angry
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by missKiffy(f): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2016
I hardly ever comment of this Toks2008 threads cos most of his opinions are trash, BT everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but guy this is just the height of it, you are trying to make sense but you always ridicule yourself, that's what you end up doing. Am out, peace

7 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by rman: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008 is a realist.....

All of you condemning him need to pay more attention to the hypocritical society u live in.

The biggest religion in Nigeria is not Christianity or Ismal but hypocrisy. That is what is common to all tribes, age and class of people.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Funkybabee(f): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
what God have joined let no man put asunder u can't expect a man of God to join a man with two woman
so whenever u guys want to marry,surely know that u are going to have one woman when God create Adam did he create two woman,no na one woman God created and bible said a wise man buid a home jahbless!!!

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by FILEBE(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2016
falconey:
This thread will hit frontpage but not this year.

You say?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by olubusayomie(f): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Dis really BS!!

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by SFTW: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2016
With the rate of inflatin in Nigerian you are still preaching polygamy? who will cater for all the women? with which money biko?

Well I think Marriage is trash, it's a stuff created by men to limit our natural abilities I will just pay a Lady to get belle for me and she goes! With that I can go after any lady that appease my groins!
#TeamFreeMan!
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by unphilaz(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2016
hmm this is a fact but not the truth... its a fact that media etc have reinforced to MEN to believe that they are merely animals ... dogs, pigs... animal farm where ladies like hen can be hooped upon by different men... and vice versa... and the op was somehow able to put the reality that men have believed that they are mere animals ... but the truth is.... shocked shocked shocked shocked You wont believe even if i say it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by oglalasioux(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2016
This whole shit started when one jealous man made laws that he can marry as many wives as he can but not the woman's right to do so.

Sex is for pleasure and procreation and not anyone's exclusive property.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.