Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65611 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:

You keep running away. The OP Never talked about SLAVERY, i never did except you. And on a request that you should write INTELLIGENTLY on slavery ........you are now saying "neither are you going to open a thread .................

I WANT TO LEARN FROM YOU, JUST AS I HAVE LEARNT FROM TOKS2008.

I have read your previous comments. They are full of insults not INTELLECTUALLY INCLINED and that is why i PURPOSELY asked you for what you dont have.

ANYONE WHO KNOWNS WHAT THE ARE DOING HAVE EGO. EGO IS NOT THE SAME AS PRIDE.

Next time. stay on the Topic........make a counter opinion and a reason too. stick to subject matter.

WHERE DID SLAVERY POPPED UP? SO, AMAZING THAT YOU CANT WRITE AS REQUESTED.

Okay...............write freely. it doesnt have to be INTELLIGENTLY..........just be yourself.

WE ALL ALREADY UNDERSTAND.

LoL o my days. If you feel it is slavery I want to talk about you really are clueless. You are also free to further the discussion by answering my questions till then feel free to wallow in the pit of your arrogant ignorance.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

LoL o my days. If you feel it is slavery I want to talk about you really are clueless. You are also free to further the discussion by answering my questions till then feel free to wallow in the pit of your arrogant ignorance.

ANOTHER INSULT.........CANT YOU DO WITHOUT ONE

Okay................answer to your question.

Since the Bible did not condemn slavery. will i want to be one too.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYONE WANTING TO BE A SLAVE?

Slaves are victims of circumstance..............but to marry another wife is by choice.

If i find myself in such a circumstance and have a kind and caring master. i wont mind being his slave. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE IN CHAINS BEFORE YOU ARE A SLAVE.

The world is full of slaves than you can ever think of.
CAPITALIST SLAVERY,
POLITICAL SLAVERY
MENTAL SLAVERY
INDUSTRIAL SLAVERY
IDEOLOGICAL SLAVERY

GOES ON AND ON.

Open a thread on what you started. ............on my part i have answered your question.

ADVICE..............PLEASE REDUCE YOUR INSULTS...................SO THAT YOU DONT END UP BECOMING A SLAVE TO BAD MORALS.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by bibiking7(m): 7:19am On Feb 29, 2016
1. We have more women than men.
2. It's a man's world, if you like claim career woman and deny it. But if you plan on getting married and succumbing to your husband, u better believe.
3. Even broke married men still cheat on thier wife and will probably kick her out if she cheats or kill her and her bobo.
4. Polygamy sucks. Because it's hard to maintain. Just as men are very jealous, women are equal to the task.
5. After reading all that my nonsense. The simple fact that the op is trying to preach is that, don't throw away your marriage when you catch your husband cheating. Especially if he is a true bread winner and provider with madt bedding skills.
6. If you think that you have enough money to stand alone, Divorce your hubby and get a young chap to be oiling you kpekus. Either way, it's your life and your kpekus.
Fact........ If you dump your husband for cheating, you will most likely end up where you started. If you cheat on your husband for cheating, you will most likely end up where you started.

But I do support the op in one aspect though. What do we expect to happen to women that left abusive homes or are widows. I don't think single guys will marry them. Unless you want them to be looking for sugar boys. And they need love too. It could happen to anybody.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 9:14am On Feb 29, 2016
bibiking7:

According to World Population estimates this is not correct. The ratio of men to women is about 1.01male to female which means for every 10,000 women there are 10,100 men. Even Nigerian census figures mirror this.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 9:56am On Feb 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

ANOTHER INSULT.........CANT YOU DO WITHOUT ONE

Okay................answer to your question.

Since the Bible did not condemn slavery. will i want to be one too.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYONE WANTING TO BE A SLAVE?

Slaves are victims of circumstance..............but to marry another wife is by choice.

If i find myself in such a circumstance and have a kind and caring master. i wont mind being his slave. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE IN CHAINS BEFORE YOU ARE A SLAVE.

The world is full of slaves than you can ever think of.
CAPITALIST SLAVERY,
POLITICAL SLAVERY
MENTAL SLAVERY
INDUSTRIAL SLAVERY
IDEOLOGICAL SLAVERY

GOES ON AND ON.

Open a thread on what you started. ............on my part i have answered your question.

ADVICE..............PLEASE REDUCE YOUR INSULTS...................SO THAT YOU DONT END UP BECOMING A SLAVE TO BAD MORALS.

Good we are moving.

First off, we are not referring to any sort of metaphorical slavery so in any further responses constrain your replies to this.

I am going to make certain inferences from your reply to answer the OP.
1. Slaves are victims of circumstance..............but to marry another wife is by choice.

If marrying is by choice then those marrying should be aware of what they are going into which means polygamy/mistress should not be a surprise mid marriage change, the partners should be aware that this is what is in the offing.

A woman or a man should not wake up one morning and find out that the choice they made was made on lies and deceit. How do you say to a person in such circumstances be quiet?

This I say answers the OP's directive that women accept this sudden switch on this score. The women are not making a proper choice, they are finding themselves as victims of circumstance.

2. If i find myself in such a circumstance and have a kind and caring master. i wont mind being his slave.

A master who treats his slave well enough that his status does not matter didn't really need a slave and our society has proved it. Productivity and profitability does not require slave labour.

Conversely, a man who can treat his wife so well such that she doesn't lack anything emotionally, sexually, financially, etc. does not need multiple wives and/or mistresses because he is already committed and in other to make the jump to having another wife or a mistress must break his commitment in one or more aspects.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordReed:

Good we are moving.

First off, we are not referring to any sort of metaphorical slavery so in any further responses constrain your replies to this.

I am going to make certain inferences from your reply to answer the OP.
1. Slaves are victims of circumstance..............but to marry another wife is by choice.

If marrying is by choice then those marrying should be aware of what they are going into which means polygamy/mistress should not be a surprise mid marriage change, the partners should be aware that this is what is in the offing.

A woman or a man should not wake up one morning and find out that the choice they made was made on lies and deceit. How do you say to a person in such circumstances be quiet?

This I say answers the OP's directive that women accept this sudden switch on this score. The women are not making a proper choice, they are finding themselves as victims of circumstance.

2. If i find myself in such a circumstance and have a kind and caring master. i wont mind being his slave.

A master who treats his slave well enough that his status does not matter didn't really need a slave and our society has proved it. Productivity and profitability does not require slave labour.

Conversely, a man who can treat his wife so well such that she doesn't lack anything emotionally, sexually, financially, etc. does not need multiple wives and/or mistresses because he is already committed and in other to make the jump to having another wife or a mistress must break his commitment in one or more aspects.

I will have to Thank you for your this last post of yours. At the same time using SLAVERY as an analogy to the subject being discoursed is what i still dont understand with all due respect.

Well the OP is only giving a warning before hand..............so that the can always be ready for any eventualities.

I just opened a thread in support of Toks2008. If you care you could read it ask questions and once again thank you for your last post.

i believe that a forum like this should move humanity forward in a positive direction by trying with HONESTY to profering solutions to our challenges.

The title of the recent write up is.

Toks2008 here is the pillar of truth behind your truth on polygamy.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

I will have to Thank you for your this last post of yours. At the same time using SLAVERY as an analogy to the subject being discoursed is what i still dont understand with all due respect.

Well the OP is only giving a warning before hand..............so that the can always be ready for any eventualities.

I just opened a thread in support of Toks2008. If you care you could read it ask questions and once again thank you for your last post.

i believe that a forum like this should move humanity forward in a positive direction by trying with HONESTY to profering solutions to our challenges.

The title of the recent write up is.

Toks2008 here is the pillar of truth behind your truth on polygamy.

I chose slavery as the analogy because it has useful parallels to the issues of marriage and polygamy.

The warning is unnecessary if partners are upfront with their desires but this won't happen if we keep allowing people to excuse wrongdoing and "victim shaming".

I will be looking through your thread.

Thanks.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by HaneefahRN(f): 8:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't know where some people get the bullshit statistics that women are over two times more than men. This is a fallacy cos there is no such disparity infact there are Countries where men outnumber women with about 2:1 ratio.

The hypocrisy that gets on my nerves is when they keep capitalizing on women like widows and divorcees, how many men that go into polygamy marry these women? Even those in support of polygamy wld rather chase after young ladies who already av many single suitors already. So pls stop bringing this up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by BoiledHead(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
You are a big fool.

I don't blame you. I blame women sha.

bibiking7:
2. It's a man's world, if you like claim career woman and deny it. But if you plan on getting married and succumbing to your husband, u better believe.
3. Even broke married men still cheat on thier wife and will probably kick her out if she cheats or kill her and her bobo.
4. Polygamy sucks. Because it's hard to maintain. Just as men are very jealous, women are equal to the task.
5. After reading all that my nonsense. The simple fact that the op is trying to preach is that, don't throw away your marriage when you catch your husband cheating. Especially if he is a true bread winner and provider with madt bedding skills.
6. If you think that you have enough money to stand alone, Divorce your hubby and get a young chap to be oiling you kpekus. Either way, it's your life and your kpekus.
Fact........ If you dump your husband for cheating, you will most likely end up where you started. If you cheat on your husband for cheating, you will most likely end up where you started.

But I do support the op in one aspect though. What do we expect to happen to women that left abusive homes or are widows. I don't think single guys will marry them. Unless you want them to be looking for sugar boys. And they need love too. It could happen to anybody.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by eitsei(m): 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I don't know where some people get the bullshit statistics that women are over two times more than men. This is a fallacy cos there is no such disparity infact there are Countries where men outnumber women with about 2:1 ratio.

The hypocrisy that gets on my nerves is when they keep capitalize on women like widows and divorcees, how many men that go into polygamy marry these women? Even those in support of polygamy wld rather chase after young ladies who already av many single suitors already. So pls stop bringing this up.
women are more than men...and some men marry divorcees even widows cos I have seen cases like that
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by HaneefahRN(f): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
eitsei:
women are more than men...and some men marry divorcees even widows cos I have seen cases like that

Pls check the World ratio of men to women before answering me, people keep exaggerating the ratio to suit their purpose.

How many polygamy enthusiast do so is my question? I know men who married widows and divorcees but what's their ratio to those that run after young ladies? But b4 any issue is brought up, u'll hear stuffs like anyone can be a widow or divorcee anytime. It's hypocrisy if the people saying it have no intentions of marrying the divorcees and widows they are advocating for.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by eitsei(m): 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Pls check the World ratio of men to women before answering me, people keep exaggerating the ratio to suit their purpose.

How many polygamy enthusiast do so is my question? I know men who married widows and divorcees but what's their ratio to those that run after young ladies? But b4 any issue is brought up, u'll hear stuffs like anyone can be a widow or divorcee anytime. It's hypocrisy if the people saying it have no intentions of marrying the divorcees and widows they are advocating for.
the prophet said so
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by HaneefahRN(f): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
eitsei:
the prophet said so
The prophet said what exactly?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Saladin25:

You are even a Muslim. You started abusing me. Is that the way we are told to behave.

I wasn't told to use my common sense

If you respect yourself, employ the use of your grey matter and learn to see people as human, I might just be willing to address you like a lady.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

I wasn't told to use my common sense

If you respect yourself, employ the use of your grey matter and learn to see people as human, I might just be willing to address you like a lady.

You try. But, you started it. If I have offended, please U am sorry. Accept my apology.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by enekwesylvia: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Zoehill:
We Africans are hypocrite, a man expressed his opinion and you are here criticizing him.
Please haters write your own opinion and let it make front page.
When we mean cheating on spouse does it have to be sexual in nature, there are many cheats among us that don't tell.
Many married men fantasized about other ladies while many women/ladies do the same.
My question is this.............is there a woman that is not willing to be nurtured and cared for by any man? either married or single
Even the single mothers need a man to call their own...............so the married men are the preys because they are more responsible than the single guys.
Take it or leave it...........wives need to pray for their spouse TEMPTATION EVERY WHERE or do you think all men will act like Joseph in the bible?
guy! nt only wives need to pray o, huzbands need 2 also pray 4 dia wives too cos tinz ar going down both wayz

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by missyQween(f): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=pinceprinz post=43286562] Na we be that grin[/quote
Naxo
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by enekwesylvia: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:

How gulible.

You must be an easy prey.

Unfortunate,most if not all the guys forming good guys here are the ones ladies should fear the most.

I have done my part and even if many ladies curse me today,im so positive that sometime in the future they will remember this write ip and appreciate it.
pls tak it easy oga, is nt a must dat everyone wil accept ur opinion cos pple ar diff. Whil sm pple wil accept a cheating spouse, others wil nt and some wil even kill their spouse. Ur anger is dat women who divorce their huz based on infidelity end up fucking around so i ask u op wht about d men dat divorce their wives based on infidelity, dnt they Bleep other women? No!
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by K9blunt(f): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Polygamy is trash. Op must be a big fool for this trash of a thread. Indirectly permitting men to be adulterous.

So a nigerian woman getting married must be ready to share her husband with A MISTRESS. You must be a promiscuous man and I have pity on your wife. It's men like your self who promote infidelity in marriages and claim religion. At least polygamy there is official marriage not some useless mistress of a wh0re.

Ok op please don't come back to Nairaland to tell us you caught yor wife fvcking your driver. You must be ready to share your wife with another man either as a boyfriend or a sugar daddy.

Nonsense

Are you sure you're a guy because I don't believe this comment. If you are then indeed there is still hope for Nigerian men. *thumbs up*
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tiny78(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
rman:
Toks2008 is a realist.....

All of you condemning him need to pay more attention to the hypocritical society u live in.

The biggest religion in Nigeria is not Christianity or Ismal but hypocrisy. That is what is common to all tribes, age and class of people.

well said sir
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jesus please come back ...please
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Dnockeror333(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
"Sister sinners sat stingy stones on Earths snails!"

"Sinners knew no fear of their heavens hated love, they grope in darkness and invite others to party".

"The bite of sin to sinners is like a serpent who bites a goat and let it laugh itself to excellent death".

"When sons are poaching to God against polyandrious polygamy sin's are laughing to lucifer for the polythings!"

God forgive us.

REPENT BECAUSE JÉSÙ CHRÎSTÎ LOVES ÀYÉ YÎ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.