Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan (23617 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by laprince(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2016
What a refined mind.

He sieves his words, and he is so patriotic.

He a true democrat. Gentle and peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by MummyTehillah(f): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Ehya na so the fever don high reach, oya kiakia find your medication make you take am.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by saintol(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2016
I have only heard of Joseph the dreamer, not Jonathan the dreamer.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Teddeebear: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2016
yaqq:
Gej....smart @ skipping question
it is called wisdom.

it is not wise to criticize the government which you were once in esp when you have first-hand knowledge of the challenges, there are things he could say over there and Nigeria will boil.

GOODLUCK EBELE JOHNATHAN IS A TRUE LEADER

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2016
The man didn't answer most of the questions asked.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Sijo01(f): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2016
The dry bone shall rise again cheesy
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by nepapole(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2016
We don't evn need any of Una again...APC n PDP. liars, thieves.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by mn09abk: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2016
NEVER!!! PDP IS THE PARTY OF YAM EATERS AND BOKO HARAM LEADERSHIP.....THEY BETTER CHANGE NAME EVEN THE FEW SOUTH EAST IPOBIANS VOTE WONT HELP THEM THIEVES N ROBBERS......CURSED INDIVIDUALS.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Teddeebear: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2016
yaqq:
Gej....smart @ skipping question
it is called wisdom.

it is not wise to criticize the government which you were once in esp when you have first-hand knowledge of the challenges, there are things he could say over there and Nigeria will boil.

GOODLUCK EBELE JOHNATHAN IS A TRUE LEADER

If there is anything that is not going well, he can speak with buhari instead of going to media

This man just rekindled in me the spirit of Patriotism.

i wonder why journalist enjoy asking questions that will heat the polity?

cc: mizmycoli, tonyebarcanista, firefire, TippyTop
Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
APCHaram

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by lanwrex(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Lol.. Humble ma n to the core

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Teddeebear: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
The man didn't answer most of the questions asked.
wise people don't run their mouth in public.

i respect this man for live

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Igbospower(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Nnabugwu8590:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/pdp-will-bounce-back-jonathan/131276.html?platform=hootsuite#TTwPtjVdrlqyTCJ0.99
Nice comments sir... at least some ppl still has values unlike some ppl from the other part of the country dat only kns hw to talk trash... 4getting dat dey are leaders

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
PDP can come back if they can reverse these trends created by the Scamming APC ZOMBIES government

• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 355

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N15, 000

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N5000 Owerri - Abuja, without corruption it is now N7000.

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption

If not that I have Idea of what you are trying to imply, I would be shouting 'Bring Back our Corruption'

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by amtaken(f): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly speaking, if you take your time to read this interview well, you will agree with me that GEJ is a refined gentleman, also very wise and tactful.

A leader should always be careful in all his utterances and that's how GEJ is.

God bless you man of peace, love and progress.

I love you my President!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by emzila(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2016
between now and 2019 is still a good gap to make up things but I am yet to see that person with national influence in PDP that will bring about the make up.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Both parties contesting for Nigeria's wealth. Which one do I join?
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
undecided
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Corruption will bounce back

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by haffaze777(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
Pls do oga Jona. Forgive Nigerians. We didn't know it will turn out to be this way. Had I known comes @ the end. It is not even the end yet and everyoneis saying 'had I known'. APC is a huge scam!

Please stop generalizing
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by kolokolobi(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2016
He really doesn't have anything to say. If he says he knew about it and didn't do anything while the sleaze went on he is definitely compromised. If he says he didn't know what was going on he will be termed incompetent. Either way he actually comes out bad. The only way out is silence but the odds are stacked up against him. I don't know for how long he can keep silent but there's enough to bury him if he tries to raise his head in future. Even the path that these monies are security vote... only a hardened heart will fleas it the way it was.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by successbuchi32(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Otueke drunkard...how far naare you preparing to join your mates at kuje prisonBOUNCE BACK KOR BOUNCE EAST NI
. Let me tell you, the touch on the person of GEJ must disintgrate this nation called Nigeria. Hope u r in this conutry, can u feel the pains we are passing thru, pmb traviling per day spending tax payers money, which I know u as a person does nt pay tax. What can u say this govt has done so far?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Jonathan may be right on this one. Funny thing is come 2019 the 1% will talk and the sheep will come out en masse.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Misterdhee1(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Clueless yet again... It seems the Man doesn't want to implicate himself the more

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by odogwueast: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Exprence matters lot GEJ
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by sagewonders(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
hucienda:

This man is a gentleman and behaves with statesmanlike mien.
OBJ should learn this from him and President Shagari.
I the dobale for him jare

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by odogwueast: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Experience matters lot GEJ
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Akaujaa(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Yes, I agree with GEJ, PDP will bounce back but certainly not with him as president.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by nyzeo(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Otueke drunkard...how far naare you preparing to join your mates at kuje prisonBOUNCE BACK KOR BOUNCE EAST NI

You be goat Wht do u knw about leadership.... Sure say u b drunk too...big head...

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by LesbianBoy(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
GEJ, its possible for PDP to bounce back, if gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari and his goons allow free and fair elections. But from what we have seen I doubt that o. They are desperate and their ambition will be worth the blood of nigerians unlike you. That's why we call you HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Please all, i need to ask this question. Is Nigeria development based on a certain political party? I need to ask it because i descover hardly will you hear or see sense of any patriotism in our so call leader again except their dedication to their party because of what they will benefit.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Omonigeriarere: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
Pls do oga Jona. Forgive Nigerians. We didn't know it will turn out to be this way. Had I known comes @ the end. It is not even the end yet and everyone is saying 'had I known'. APC is a huge scam!

Text 0000 to 131 for more jokes and comedies tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Wallade(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2016
I couldn't help but LOL when this question was asked:

So, what are you comfortable commenting on? Why are you in Geneva?

The reporter must have been frustrated at his several attempts to dodge questions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.