Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan (23618 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by stonemasonn: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2016
hucienda:

This man is a gentleman and behaves with statesmanlike mien.

OBJ should learn this from him and President Shagari.
Yes GEJ was a good man, he postulated the yam and goat theory of corruption. He deserves a Nobel price award.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2016
The Man is talking again PDP will bounce back d way u bounced to Otuoke ... BuhahahahahahahahahaahaHahahahaha

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by myproperty(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2016
koboko69:

Sharap iPOD. You and ur family never voted for Buhari...how could u be saying had i known?

Sensible Nigerians are supporting Buhari, only IPODs like u that will never get over Jonathan's loss are still dancing unclad on every thread wailing.
It is always easy for people like you to abuse. but come to the streets of abuja and hear the theme "Had I known" and please don't make any mistake of shouting sai baba in some places like the abattoir in karu which is an enclave of his kins men.
Although he still enjoys considerable support but very angry former supporters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Ineffectual buffoon bleats again
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Ejemehn(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
Pls do oga Jona. Forgive Nigerians. We didn't know it will turn out to be this way. Had I known comes @ the end. It is not even the end yet and everyone is saying 'had I known'. APC is a huge scam!

No sense at all..........It's people like you that will continue to live in the dark and pull Nigeria backwards
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Le2money(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2016
victorels:

If not that I have Idea of what you are trying to imply, I would be shouting 'Bring Back our Corruption'
Lolzz....abi nw.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Ejemehn(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
hucienda:

This man is a gentleman and behaves with statesmanlike mien.

OBJ should learn this from him and President Shagari.

Real gentleman..... Rubbish.........A man who postulates that stealing is not corruption. He deserves an Oscar......

Brother, receive brain and be useful to yourself and your generation

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by pastormellanby: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2016
PDP will bounce down in d name of ogogoro and propaganda. wailers will cry, Nigeria will progress.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by koboko69: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2016
myproperty:

It is always easy for people like you to abuse. but come to the streets of abuja and here the theme "Had I known" and please don't make any mistake of shouting sai baba in some places like the abattoir in karu which is an enclave of his kins men.

Story that touches the heart
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Famofamo: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
If and only if Buhari fail.
And even if buhari failed,not pdp again. We rather try other party other than pdp of 16yrs backwardness
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Angelovic96: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
there is a big difference between a literate mind and an illiterate mind look at the way he answered those questions logically and inteligently, even when the press wanted him to criticize the sitting president he never did that long live GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by eleko1: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
They are already bouncing ball sad
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by myproperty(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2016
koboko69:

Story that touches the heart
Yea! only truth touches the heart but disappointment affects reasoning

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Famofamo: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Otueke drunkard...how far naare you preparing to join your mates at kuje prisonBOUNCE BACK KOR BOUNCE EAST NI
#lol
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Ejemehn(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
myproperty:

It is always easy for people like you to abuse. but come to the streets of abuja and hear the theme "Had I known" and please don't make any mistake of shouting sai baba in some places like the abattoir in karu which is an enclave of his kins men.

Receive brain IJN......... And if you won't receive brain, I advice you go see Bruce aka common sense, he'll give you common sense
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by tunde2222: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Funny
toboreSPECs:
After your bad rulership don knock the party out abi....

Teacher: Akpors I hope you are good with your tenses?

Akpors: Yes sir.

Teacher: If I say 'PDP will bounce back again' what tense is that?

Akpors: Future impossible Tense sir
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Yes! In bayelsa!...tho apc is derailing, pdd is never an option!!!
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by frankwyte: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2016
The Real Definition of meekness as enshrined in the Bible! if only we Nigerians can have this mien!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by naijaboy756: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Ejemehn:

No sense at all..........It's people like you that will continue to live in the dark and pull Nigeria backwards
ode! I wish you had sense, I would have engaged you. So $1=N395, sachet water bag N200 etc is how APC is moving Nigeria forward. May your life and that of your generation always see this kind of your 'forwardness'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by ozoemenaca: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
God bless GEJ. The best President Nigeria has ever had

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by marv1: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Yes to all these because corruption is fighting back.
Sunnycliff:
PDP can come back if they can reverse these trends created by the Scamming APC ZOMBIES government

• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 355

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N15, 000

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N5000 Owerri - Abuja, without corruption it is now N7000.

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by francizy(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
koboko69:

Sharap iPOD. You and ur family never voted for Buhari...how could u be saying had i known?

Sensible Nigerians are supporting Buhari, only IPODs like u that will never get over Jonathan's loss are still dancing unclad on every thread wailing.

Funny enough, APC also seems not to get over the fact that PDP/GEJ is in the past but choose to blame all their woes on PDP/GEJ. Well, no surprises since they and their supporters are all zombies...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Ejemehn(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
ode! I wish you had sense, I would have engaged you. So N1=$395, sachet water bag N200 etc is how APC is moving Nigeria forward. May your life and that of your generation always see this kind of your 'forwardness'.

Receive brain..... it's $1=#385 and not #1=$385 (I wished).

I'll only trade banters with you only if you were reading, but evidence points to the fact that you hardly read. Like exchange rate also had an effect on your ability to read.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by koboko69: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

Funny enough, APC also seems not to get over the fact that PDP/GEJ is in the past but choose to blame all their woes on PDP/GEJ. Well, no surprises since they and their supporters are all zombies...

Obama still blames Bush today....use Google
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by tyav7: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
A very sensible leader. Your wisdom has saved lots of lives post elections

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by naijaboy756: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Ejemehn:

Receive brain..... it's $1=#385 and not #1=$385 (I wished).

I'll only trade banters with you only if you were reading, but evidence points to the fact that you hardly read. Like exchange rate also had an effect on your ability to read.
hehe... Typo error. That is the induced backwardness.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by francizy(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
koboko69:

Obama still blames Bush today....use Google

And if you ever become a failure in life, blame GEJ too ok?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by precious1967(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
in corruption, abi?
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by salegella: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2016
PDP = EBOLA, EBOLA = PDP SOME MEMBERS OF APC = EBOLA. Lol
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by koboko69: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

And if you ever become a failure in life, blame GEJ too ok?

Ok. Now get lost!
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by myproperty(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Ejemehn:

Receive brain IJN......... And if you won't receive brain, I advice you go see Bruce aka common sense, he'll give you common sense

Hmmm! Giver of brain. Checkout how effective your brain is? Use the "blame GEJ" scale to find out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / Osun PDP Expels Dotun Babayemi After Supreme Court Ruling / Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.