Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan (23615 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by 1freshdude: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2016
lexyclasy:
The interviewer was trying to force words out of our amiable president thinking he is the kind of president that will say all Nigerians are CRIMINALS they have failed....GEJ is a democrat to the core kudos Sir i love your responses

The performance of GEJ should make any sensible man ashamed that a person that stupid ever represented him.

Only sensible people should feel that way though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew21gbl6c7w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Okaka27(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
PDP can come back if they can reverse these trends created by the Scamming APC ZOMBIES government

• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 355

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N15, 000

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N5000 Owerri - Abuja, without corruption it is now N7000.

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption
stop acting like an illiterate cos I knw u aint one.
We all knw the cause of Nigeria's current economic problems and we both knw its from the former administration .
If u don't understand or grasp wat I jus said , don't bother to reply. Thanks
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by wazobiaN9(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
ode! Stop one or two persons on your street and scream change to their ears!!! Na stone them go use murder you.

you mean your household of murderers roaming our streets abi..?? may sango fire thunder on all of una!!
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Otueke drunkard...how far naare you preparing to join your mates at kuje prisonBOUNCE BACK KOR BOUNCE EAST NI
So many APC/PDP should be in June prison. It will be better for the country.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by galadima77(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
I admire the fmr president's intelligence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by sweetgala(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
hucienda:

This man is a gentleman and behaves with statesmanlike mien.

OBJ should learn this from him and President Shagari.

He not a gentleman he is just smart enough not to puas Buhari off enough so the hound dogs don't coma after him.

GEJ is doing the act of the great maradonas IBB on us, just relinquish power and remove yourself.

The reason OBJ is so loud is because literarily so many bodies would drop including GEJ, IBB ,Atiku, Abdulsalam ,Tinubu etc etc before he'll see a jail cell.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by melomelo: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
The best Civilian-President Nigeria ever produced since 1960.
We need you back in Aso rock, Good Nigerian need you back, Our Naira is suffering, retrenchment everywhere, no more job security, Nigeria old and young one are dying daily since your departure, APC are just making CHANGE to their own-pockets, businesses were no more profitable, price of commodities increases daily, big work small pay everywhere.
I was not able to move on my building project since the beginning of CHANGE. This is a negative CHANGE.
God bless GEJ

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by kelvinwilliams7: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
leaders re the problem we have , my prayer this morning for them to join there father
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Teddeebear: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
1freshdude:

Your submission that GEJs performance at that interview was smart shows how "smart"you are. Or, You probably did not watch the interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew21gbl6c7w
i have watched the video and the transcript is not far from the video.

And Gej did excel, do you have a different opinion?
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by HastaCuando(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ride on GEJ.... As for those (including some professional name callers here on Nairaland) looking for something to cling on to crucify you will be in for a long thing.
We have a sitting government. Thank you for allowing them do their work. Time will tell!
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Bashoruntolu(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
GEJ : "I can’t comment about what is happening now. It will not be proper as a former president to start making comments - positive comments or negative comments"

So, what are you comfortable commenting on? Why are you in Geneva?

GEJ "I’m in Geneva because a particular organisation actually invited me to come while serving as the president but I was unable to. But even after I finished serving, because of the circumstance of the election, because I ensured there was peaceful transition, we were quite pleased and they said they wanted to honour me. I just came to Geneva for that

I don’t think it is proper for you to drag me. Please, please, please. I think as a former president, it’s not too good for me to start commenting on issues about my county. If I get back to Nigeria, anything I think to discuss with the president, I will discuss with the president. I have access to the president. So, I will not come and start discussing Nigeria..."

SEE THIS NEXT QUESTION YHU TOO WILL ASK THE WEAK

Georja Calvin-Smith : "But surely there must be some noncontroversial issues or positive issues or positive advancements or positive developments in your country that you will be comfortable sharing with us."

I am in every way against all this man purportedly said, vexed as well, it's utterly disgusting to read this on nairaland today. No comment, no comment, are yhu a juvenile? Yhu have access to a sitting president of NIGERIA but yhu dont have one to your voice in a democratic nation yhu claim to help stabilize with a democratic transition process? Ordinarily  wouldn't have bother to comment on this sake for mentioning and soiling the name of the organization that awarded him in the crap interview. 
No, this is no wise word from yhu, GEJ. 
Yes yhu are the exact definition of a loser. No, this tone is underbellied with shame, inferiorism, terror, guilt, failure, stubbornness, and lack of support for forwardness.   
Yhu might have finally found your voice in the PDP again after your bad rulership knocked the party out but never among democratic heroes of our time. We all sensed weakness in yhu and here is a confirmation yhu remain a buffoon
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=naijaboy756 post=43260993]Pls do oga Jona. Forgive Nigerians. We didn't know it will turn out to be this way. Had I known comes @ the end. It is not even the end yet and everyone is saying 'had I known'. APC is a huge scam!

[ Rubbish. so he would had won so that Dasuki and his group will milk the nation dry abi? angry
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by folanrewaju77(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Real fact ...
PDP vs APC
.....talking about 16 years of PDP and 9 months of APC

How PDP ruined Nigeria.....
1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999 but left it at N11,500 in 2015 when they left power.
2. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in 1999 but left it at N275 in 2015 when they were leaving.
3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were leaving in 2015.
4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but left it at N2400 while they were leaving in 2015.
5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at N120 when they left in 2015.
6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKASSI, and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.
7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair election in 1999 by the military but they left us with ballot box snatching, rice
sharing for campaigns, do-or-die politics, political assassinations, Army gate riggings etc.
8. PDP met toll gates in 1999, but while leaving in 2015, they had destroyed toll gates and replaced it with Dasukigate, Where billions of naira were diverted and shared.
9. Life expectancy for Nigeria was 59 years when PDP came in 1999 but PDP left it at 42 years in 2015

#copied
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by Miles004: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lmao bounce back like a burner
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by manyr4luv: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
toboreSPECs:
After your bad rulership don knock the party out abi....

Teacher: Akpors I hope you are good with your tenses?

Akpors: Yes sir.

Teacher: If I say 'PDP will bounce back again' what tense is that?

Akpors: Future impossible Tense sir
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan by myproperty(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Ejemehn:

Tufiakwa!!!
Blame GEJ scale keh.........

Just wanted to share ni o. Felt you needed it. Obviously you're okay wandering in that circle of reduced cognitive-ability-cum-GEJ-love.
Share what? President Buhari syndrome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.