Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki (33667 Views)

"I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Harvigh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
This isn't good @mods, one story making fp at the same time.....are there no better stories to be put there?

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by iretiland: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Misappropriated priority. And mischanneled contribution.

You should be addressing that to the finance minister by name kemi who in her foolishness and unprofessionalism is trying to ground this economy to a halt.

To attribute what is happening in the economy to Kemi Adeosun shows how very very very small your knowledge of how economic principles work is. You need to first go get a functional education before you talk in a society. At your present level, Kemi Adeosun is too high for you to comment about.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by mu2sa2: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
This man is a bloody liar. His is not denying making false declaration in violation of the law. He is only saying, so what! Why prosecute me? I know he and his crooked lawyers are only playing for time, hoping to use money on the judges. But they will fail.Surely, Saraki is paying for the massive looting of depositors money in the defunct societe general bank and plunder of kwara state treasury, which is still continuing through his surrogates. If this certified crook is not convicted on the charges against him, nobody should ever be convicted for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by dahjor(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
So why did he went to Court to stop the trial? why didn't he challenge the Organisation for faulting his Declaration after 13 years.... Saraki stop lying, now you are afraid you might be indicted..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
When all is said and done and the dust has settled, if you stand in the senate chambers and look at the presidents seat, you will see the figure of Bukola Saraki, with the gavel in his hand.

This is a man born into a political dynasty, so knows the ways of politics, schooled by one of the greatest political figures in this country, This is a pupil who took on his teacher, his mentor, his father and won, took on his sister and crushed her, Took on his then party (PDP) and orchestrated it's demise from within, took on Jagaban and won.

Forget about the morality of it all, If I am a betting man, I'll put my money on Saraki to still be senate president. The same way Tinubu escaped, Saraki will escape.....these govt agencies are too sloppy and incompetent to triumph against an intellect far superior to them. I can tell you that the mere fact that they didnt notify him of discrepancies in his asset declaration form within the stipulated time already weakens the government's case.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by EasternActivist: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
iretiland:

To attribute what is happening in the economy to Kemi Adeosun shows how very very very small your knowledge of how economic principles work is. You need to first go get a functional education before you talk in a society. At your present level, Kemi Adeosun is too high for you to comment about.

High to God or high to heaven??
The woman is clueless and should resign.
No excuse for failure.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by mn09abk: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunmsg:

You ipob clowns can't do without talking about Kemi Adeosun. Do you see her in your dreams? This thread is about Saraki, stick to topic and stop derailing with your unnecessary obsession with the finance minister.
Fvcking Igbos Activist....Always deflecting the blame to someone in APC....una go old He either resigns or get thrown and removed from politics

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by shejane: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is pa chukwudi kind of thread.... Where is he?

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by musicwriter(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
If Saraki had resigned sometime ago, this fake budget would've been passed without contest with Gbajabiamala or whoever they want replace him as senate president. It's actually to the interest of Nigerians to have Saraki as senate president.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
musicwriter:
If Saraki had resigned sometime ago, this fake budget would've been passed without contest with Gbajabiamala as senate president. It's actually to the interest of Nigerians to have Saraki as senate president.

1st of all Gbaja is not a senator

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by musicwriter(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
lookandlaff:

1st of all Gbaja is not a senator

Or whoever they wanted to replace him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Ekakamba: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Resign kè? Abegi kontinue dey knack your gavel dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Akaujaa(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saraki should stop talking balderdash and check his conscience. Why should a government you are part of turn around to persecute, witch hunt and vilify you if you do not have some cockroaches in your cupboard? He who goes to equity, must have a clean hand. A toad doesn't run in a hot afternoon for fun.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by diasporaman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
saraki respect yourself and take a bow

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by iretiland: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

High to God or high to heaven??
The woman is clueless and should resign.
No excuse for failure.

You who is not clueless don't know A B C of anything except hate. You need to speak with people with a working brain and let them help you understand the factors which drives a nations economy and consequently the exchage rate of her currency. Hopefully, you will be able to understand, because those things are for very intelligent people and not those who just want to write. If anyone has harm the economy in recent times, its the CBN gov who makes an up-and-down policies without stability. But this fact too, I'm sure will be difficult for people like you to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Akaujaa:
Saraki should stop talking balderdash and check his conscience. Why should a government you are part of turn around to persecute, witch hunt and vilify you if you do not have some cockroaches in your cupboard? He who goes to equity, must have a clean hand. A toad doesn't run in a hot afternoon for fun.

Babangida has made sure that there is nobody with clean hands, even you that you are talking if we check well we will find out you are guilty of theft or corruption of one form or another, except you havent lived in this country the last 30 years.

How do you expect anybody to resign before conviction in a country where people are found to have stolen and his townsmen carry signboard to protest or a country where the govt declares you wanted for theft of public funds and your people shield you and say they dont know where you are?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by EasternActivist: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
iretiland:

You who is not clueless don't know A B C of anything except hate. You need to speak with people with a working brain and let them help you understand the factors which drives a nations economy and consequently the exchage rate of her currency. Hopefully, you will be able to understand, because those things are for very intelligent people and not those who just want to write. If anyone has harm the economy in recent times, its the CBN gov who makes an up-and-down policies without stability. But this fact too, I'm sure will be difficult for people like you to understand.

Both of then should resign. No sentiments.
But is the woman so clueless that she can't spot or talk against such unfavourable policies if truly there is one? May be she is disabled too.....
Anyway I don't care. Both should resign.
While the clueless kemi is giving the highest priority for her mumuism

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Yksoul(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
SENATE PRESIDENT WAS MISSING UP ISSUES,THE MONEY AND HOUSES YOU ACQUIRED ABROAD OR SO, DID YOU INCLUDE THEM IN 2014? THE PROPERTIES YOU LEFT OUT?
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Same way I can't understand how certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu sipping bastard buhari who was rejected by nigerians in 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections is suddenly now the one to bring "change" to our dear country! It shall not be well with all zombies and their families angry

These APC government will go down in history as the worst government of all time in nigeria! I repeat OF ALL TIME IN NIGERIAN! Quote me anywhere!
All these ibo pple sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Gboliwe: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fool. Conyinue till we throw you out with that your seat
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Guk: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

You should be addressing that to the finance minister by name kemi who in her foolishness and unprofessionalism is trying to ground this economy to a halt.

Please tell us how she is foolish?

Tell us how she is unprofessional?

And lastly, how she is grounding the economy to a halt.

But before you answer, go and read NOI's 2015 budget where she indicated she was going to borrow 1trillion to pay Fed Govt salaries and before she left in May 2015, she had already borrowed half of it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by amaechi1: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
What a sorry response. Saraki, if you think you are innocent, why jumping from one court to other. Secondly, investigation does not have time line. Anyone could be investigated anytime the need arises.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Akaujaa(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
lookandlaff:

Babangida has made sure that there is nobody with clean hands, even you that you are talking if we check well we will find out you are guilty of theft or corruption of one form or another, except you havent lived in this country the last 30 years.

How do you expect anybody to resign before conviction in a country where people are found to have stolen and his townsmen carry signboard to protest or a country where the govt declares you wanted for theft of public funds and your people shield you and say they dont know where you are?

Don't you think you should rather speak for yourself or are you by implication saying you are a thief? Its a pity and shameful to see a young man talk this way. Its only a criminal that will not believe that as corrupt as this country is, there are people who are clean. Nobody is forcing Saraki to resign, that's why the issue is in court. Resigning willingly is a thing of the conscience and its more honourable that's if he has a conscience, anyway. A child who antagonises his father, should not expect a rollercoaster relationship with his father. How can you murder sleep and still want have a sound sleep? Saraki betrayed his party for his selfish interest. Now is payback time.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Akanbiedu(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunmsg:

You ipob clowns can't do without talking about Kemi Adeosun. Do you see her in your dreams? This thread is about Saraki, stick to topic and stop derailing with your unnecessary obsession with the finance minister.

Kemi collected their bread.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by amaechi1: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Same way I can't understand how certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu sipping bastard buhari who was rejected by nigerians in 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections is suddenly now the one to bring "change" to our dear country! It shall not be well with all zombies and their families angry

These APC government will go down in history as the worst government of all time in nigeria! I repeat OF ALL TIME IN NIGERIAN! Quote me anywhere!
Still bitter about the lost in the last general election. There are people who believe that PMB happens to be one of the best leader of our time. If there is anything he will be remembered was his fight against corruption. My vote in 28 march, 2015 was not a waste.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by EasternActivist: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Guk:

Please tell us how she is foolish?

Tell us how she is unprofessional?

And lastly, how she is grounding the economy to a halt.

But before you answer, go and read NOI's 2015 budget where she indicated she was going to borrow 1trillion to pay Fed Govt salaries and before she left in May 2015, she had already borrowed half of it.

If you love your country and is sane, you won't need such explanations.

She borrowed those money yet our naira didn't crash...
She borrowed me and yet I can boast of lower inflation.
She borrowed money and yet I can boast of my economy being largest in Africa and 27th fastest growing economy in the world...
Spare me such blackmail..

The woman called kemi is every definition of cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by alizma: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
PLS LET SOMEBODY HELP TELL SARAKI THAT IT HAD ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR THOSE WHO BRIBE THEIR WAY THROUGH, THEY HARDLY UNDERSTAND THE WAY THINGS TURN AROUND AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY ARE CUT UP IN THE NET. LOL
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by bamite(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
chukwudi44:

No dear,he will be senate president till 2019.Live with that
Just like Gej till 2019
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by HARDDON: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Grind to...
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by EasternActivist: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
HARDDON:

Grind to...

What are you insinuating??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President / Femi Adesina Shades A Prophet Over Fake Prophecy. Who Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.