Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki (33663 Views)

"I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by DedeNkem: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerian politicians don't have the decency to resign when caught in their corrupt activities.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by greggng: 2:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Whether he resigns or not doesnot matter. What matters is that he will ve his days in court. If convicted, will go to jail. We re watching the drama. For sarakis information, we re now in a new govt with change as its slogan. Every agency of govt has been empowered to do their jobs without fear or favor. The code of conduct was sleeping in the past cos pdp gave them over dose of sleeping pills and as a result they could look into sarakis form very well. Right now they re awake
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by lumimuyiwaa(m): 3:59am On Feb 27, 2016
This page reeks of sentiments... Truth be told, he is a handsome man, sounds good, slightly convincing, I respect him, he is a politician to the core of his nerves which is just about everything wrong with him. There can't. Be a bigger fraudster than this innoceent looking man.. That man has sabbotaged the hope of the people in kwara, monoppolised every single thread, its pitiful that even kwarans still manage top celebrate him, which is just sheer ignorance. Must be said... He is good for the pictures.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by luke10: 4:43am On Feb 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Same way I can't understand how certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu sipping bastard buhari who was rejected by nigerians in 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections is suddenly now the one to bring "change" to our dear country! It shall not be well with all zombies and their families angry

These APC government will go down in history as the worst government of all time in nigeria! I repeat OF ALL TIME IN NIGERIA! Quote me anywhere!
That is why I will blast him the way I like. Once you are leader you drop hate, tribal dislike, religious dislike etc. But look Buhari the dumbest dunce, his appointments are tribal. In fact it took him less than two weeks to declare Tompolo wanted, and in another seconds, declare his property for sales. Buhari will fail. His ways and my prayers against him will NEVER allow him to succeed. Bastered dunce.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by ElCapone(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2016
brainpower:
Some people are just scared that they won't return to Aso Rock by 2019 of people like this are not brought down. Next will be Atiku cos they know that if the elections were left to them alone, they wouldn't win. They had better start working cos propaganda and media trials won't stand as campaign points in the next 4years, sorry I mean 3years.

You can't persecute everyone. This man tries to reach the common man in the street, he knows what we really need in this 21st century unlike those that stayed behind in this 20th century.

In as much as I support the fight against corruption like in the case of the former minister of interior, Bala Mohammed, I urge those that are just being persecuted now to hold on. 2019 is around the corner. They will come to beg you to help them win
yhu mean buhari wld beg dasuki or diezeni or abba maro 4 votes abi. In wale adenuga's voice *dis is superstory*
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by ElCapone(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

Of course he is not shying away from that. He will go and Shame you haters for sure.
yet he is begging left right and center 4 mercy. If he had a strong case, y seek to stop da trial at da 1st instance. Its yhu ad ur likez who wld b shamed at da end as there is no hiding place 4 da wicked. A trip to kwara and a research on wat dis devil has done to dat state mite convince other wise only if u too sentimental to see further dan ur nose.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by ElCapone(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2016
seunmsg:

You ipob clowns can't do without talking about Kemi Adeosun. Do you see her in your dreams? This thread is about Saraki, stick to topic and stop derailing with your unnecessary obsession with the finance minister.
are yhu sure he is nt a pervert.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by ElCapone(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

He can okk. And does the man looks like he is panicked??
Why would he panic?? Ooh to make you feel good right??
Rubbish.
u just buried in ur sentimentz dat u argue wid lies. We all knw dis man is begging 4 mercy. Y was he meetin wid osinbajo or are u sayin nt at per wid current happeningz.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Collynzo888: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2016
iretiland:

Like I said earlier, you need to get a functional education. In a human society, the Central Bank and Finance Ministry perform different functions and one does not need to agree or otherwise with the other. If Kemi speaks about the CBN's policy roundabout, whatever she says carries the same weight in the ears of the CBN gov with whatever and uneducated mind like yourself says. Those whose words carry any weight with the CBN gov are referred to as the Monetary Policy Committee. Therefore, next time it is announced that this committee will be meeting, hire someone with to explain to you what their decision(s) is(are). You have no right to say someone is dull, because you don't even KNOW anything..... therefore you should use that adjective for yourself. People like you can't hardly identify intelligent people because you are full of hate and also lacks basic education, irrespective of whatever educational certificate you may claim to hold. Sadly, many Nigerians are like you and that explains where this country find herself today.

Ignore the gala seller, he is a shameless tribal bigot and disgrace to his kinsmen.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by ElCapone(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
Make no mistake, win or loose, Saraki will come out one of the most dogged politician of his time, in the same league as Jagaban.
broz, nt when he standz to lose every relevance in politicz. If he loses his case am telling u he wld be buried alive 4 eva.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by Collynzo888: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Balderdash.... I don't need an economist to tell me when an economy is crumbling.
Kemi is the one that ought to be held responsible and should also be the one to pay for the consequences.

I support her resignation.

Keep posting trash from your smelly kiosk like room, go and pursue her nah. Tribal bigot
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by pedrilo: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2016
U have decided ur case by urself even wen the matter is still in court.

U will be punished for this in court
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by orunto27: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2016
God put you there so don't ever think of resigning.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2016
ElCapone:
broz, nt when he standz to lose every relevance in politicz. If he loses his case am telling u he wld be buried alive 4 eva.

This is Nigeria bro, forget all this body language rhetoric
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by mindtricks: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
seunmsg:
He either resigns honourably or get thrown out by the court in shame. It's his choice to make.

Fact that it's a selective fight not withstanding.

He must indirectly be punished severely for challenging the party on whose platform he rose to power, mustn't he?

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by mindtricks: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
ElCapone:
yet he is begging left right and center 4 mercy. If he had a strong case, y seek to stop da trial at da 1st instance. Its yhu ad ur likez who wld b shamed at da end as there is no hiding place 4 da wicked. A trip to kwara and a research on wat dis devil has done to dat state mite convince other wise only if u too sentimental to see further dan ur nose.

Not also catching other such "Devils" amongst APC loyalists, but rather shielding them - the partiality is what makes it too bad to be acceptable, or credeble!
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by ElCapone(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
mindtricks:

Not also catching other such "Devils" amongst APC loyalists, but rather shielding them - the partiality is what makes it too bad to be acceptable, or credeble!
even if all devils are equal, some are more equal dan d oda. Until den he shall fall, unless he is nt destind to. Da case against him is strong, only a fool believes himself untouchable, hence da recklesness of some his actionz. If u want da number 3 spot, u can hav it bt be ready to face all sort of scrutiny.
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by mindtricks: 12:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
ElCapone:
even if all devils are equal, some are more equal dan d oda. Until den he shall fall, unless he is nt destind to. Da case against him is strong, only a fool believes himself untouchable, hence da recklesness of some his actionz. If u want da number 3 spot, u can hav it bt be ready to face all sort of scrutiny.
Yes bro. After all partiality is the name of the game, and has anything changed in the true sense of the word change?
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by ElCapone(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
mindtricks:

Yes bro. After all partiality is the name of the game, and has anything changed in the true sense of the word change?
yes ooh bro, even as God dey bless ppl him no bless us all equally, and i dont tink dat takes anything away 4rm his perfect nature or does it bro?
Re: Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki by mindtricks: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
ElCapone:
yes ooh bro, even as God dey bless ppl him no bless us all equally, and i dont tink dat takes anything away 4rm his perfect nature or does it bro?
Yes, that erodes every substance from Buhari's "incorrupt" and unbiased posturing.

What else can make President Buhari neck-bent on such a selective mission against his opponents while shielding crooks in his own camp, if not a concealed innate corruption?

Baba Buhari enjoying praises for now repeating what Jonathan was accused of during his own time, and we think we have got "Change"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa / Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.