Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. (66883 Views)

Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / Free Recharge Cards From Imastex. Just To Say Thank You To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. by puchoo: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will god may heal you from sickness and recover you soon. Take care of your health.for the health related tips you can visit http://www.femalevenue.com/
Re: I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. by Originalsly: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2016
My blood begins to boil at the mention of LUTH... home of the heartless doctors. If I have a broken finger... I would prefer to chop it off than go to LUTH. May our own DJDOLA continue to rest in peace.. and may all those at LUTH who sucked our funds in the name of testssss after testssss.... I know they would never leave this earth without punishing for yearssss.
@ TOPIC... Nairaland is a place of learning. Doctors, medical peeps are always in the house to shed light... we can either open the windows of our minds and be enlightened... or keep them shut and keep ranting in the dark. The thing about this case is that the lady came in crisis status... emergency ... immediate operation necessary. She has no medical records and the medics don't have the time to run tests. I do agree it is likely she had kidney and other problems which were likely to cause complications in the surgery.I wouldn't blame LUTH for that. I would blame them for the follow up... shouldn't they have ensured that all was well until she was pretty much in the clear?
@funding... where would she be going for treatment?..back to LUTH?
Re: I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. by presented007(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
START FROM HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.