Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (10220 Views)

Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by DarkTroll: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
son of medusa iv heard u
grin grin grin You had to modify your reply like a dunderhead!!! grin grin grin lolz.

Stop hurting!!!

Watching your life revolve in an endless spiral of unproductivity I know your father has doubted if he sired you.

Bastardo!!!
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
DarkTroll:
grin grin grin You had to modify your reply like a dunderhead!!! grin grin grin lolz.

Stop hurting!!!

Watching your life revolve in an endless spiral of unproductivity I know your father has doubted if he sired you.

Bastardo!!!

k son of medusa
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by DarkTroll: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
k son of medusa
grin
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by SkinnyDude(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
ssoftappless:
HAHAHAHAHAHA HE GOAT, u just drop lies on nairaland to gain cheap likes, i will cc nairalanders that knows me personally and they can confirm that i wrote jamb in 2010, and im an ND graduate of 2.45 in banking and finance. "ure a problem to ur family and the entire world, u claim u graduated with 2nd class yet ure always online 24/7, everybody knows u went to lagos last year to look 4 a job, but as a reject dat ure, the people rejected u, ure a failure in life.
2.45 gp, and u're proud...
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
SkinnyDude:
2.45 gp, and u're proud...
it was a mistake, i meant 3.45 which is upper in poly, just 5 wud hav make it be distinction, and the people i quoted did not even notice, yet they claim intelligent.
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
ssoftappless:
HAHAHAHAHAHA HE GOAT, u just drop lies on nairaland to gain cheap likes, i will cc nairalanders that knows me personally and they can confirm that i wrote jamb in 2010, and im an ND graduate of 3.45 in banking and finance. "ure a problem to ur family and the entire world, u claim u graduated with 2nd class yet ure always online 24/7, everybody knows u went to lagos last year to look 4 a job, but as a reject dat ure, the people rejected u, ure a failure in life.
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by SkinnyDude(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
it was a mistake, i meant 3.45 which is upper in poly, just 5 wud hav make it be distinction, and the people i quoted did not even notice, yet they claim intelligent.
pictorial evidence won't be bad
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
SkinnyDude:
pictorial evidence won't be bad
bcaus ure obama, or lionel messi or what? of what tangible use of my result to u? how will it help u?
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by SkinnyDude(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
bcaus ure obama, or lionel messi or what? of what tangible use of my result to u? how will it help u?
to know if you're not lying again.. we'all know you as a pathological and habitual liar.. you can lie a lie to cover the lie you lied..
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
SkinnyDude:
to know if you're not lying again.. we'all know you as a pathological and habitual liar.. you can lie a lie to cover the lie you lied..
k
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by SkinnyDude(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
k
ediot your brain is empty now...
Re: What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
SkinnyDude:
ediot your brain is empty now...
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.