Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. (3542 Views)

Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
“The greatest need of a man is not sex; he can get that from a prostitute if he’s not born again, and of course contract venereal disease. It is not food; he can get that from any good restaurant. A man’s greatest need is respect, particularly public respect from his wife. Some women disrespect their husbands. It is the man you treat like a king that will treat you like a queen. Give your husband the highest level of respect and honour in your culture and watch him bloom in his love for you.
“There’s no honour I will give to any human being on earth, including my spiritual mentors, anybody at that if I have not given it to my husband. After the Lord Jesus Christ, my husband is the only king in my kingdom and the only Emperor in my empire.”

Ladies do you cuncur?.

6 Likes

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by DivineAgatha121(f): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice write up, lookin forward to bcming a wife so dat I can treat my husband like a king

3 Likes

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
HMM @OP i quite agree with you, a respectable wife can never be cheat on or abuse by her husband, a woman that treats her husband like a king is like a raw egg on the hands of the husband.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
DivineAgatha121:
Nice write up, lookin forward to bcming a wife so dat I can treat my husband like a king
ur husband is here, look no further
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMM @OP i quite agree with you, a respectable wife can never be cheat on or abuse by her husband, a woman that treats her husband like a king is like a raw egg on the hands of the husband.
that is the gospel truth.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Mjshexy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very deep secret, give your man the respect he deserves and watch how he worships u smiley
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
DivineAgatha121:
nice hope its not marketing gimmicks. Do what you said to ur future husband and your marriage will be the best.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by 4C2215131: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
DivineAgatha121:

First off, he must carry himself like one. That means being a good husband to his wife and doting father to his kids.

Ain't no use giving pearls to pigs that will just trample on it.

1 Like

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by 4C2215131: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
Very deep secret, give your man the respect he deserves and watch how he worships u smiley

Wish it was that easy...sigh
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Mjshexy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
4C2215131:

Yes dear it is, only if u ended up marrying a man u never understood right from the beginning, then that is ur own problem ma cheesy
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by 4C2215131: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
Yes dear it is, only if u ended up marrying a man u never understood right from the beginning, then that is ur own problem ma cheesy

And therein lies the problem; understanding a man or wan for that matter.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
you killed or nailed it, if you marry a man u understand at the start, just give him respect even if he changes to bad, trust me with your persitance in respecting him he must surely come around.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
4C2215131:

lol Men are the most easiest creature to understand.

1 Like

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nature8(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice thread Op..
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Mjshexy(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
hopeforcharles:

you killed or nailed it, if you marry a man u understand at the start, just give him respect even if he changes to bad, trust me with your persitance in respecting him he must surely come around.
Thanks bro, that's just the truth & secret for a successful relationship
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
4C2215131:

First off, he must carry himself like one. That means being a good husband to his wife and doting father to his kids.

Ain't no use giving pearls to pigs that will just trample on it.
just play your role as a respectable good wife and see transformation.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Can i come and marry u
DivineAgatha121:
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Mjshexy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
4C2215131:

And that's the reason why there is courtship for u two to get to know each oda better, no matter hw pretentious the man or woman may want to be, his/her true attributes must surely pop out and if you feel u can't cope with such attitudes then bow out. But i still stand on the opinion that RESPECT is the easiest way to win your man no matter how hard he may seem wink
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
4C2215131:

please re-read my post again and see how easy it is.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
And that's the reason why there is courtship for u two to get to know each oda better, no matter hw pretentious the man or woman may want to be, his/her true attributes must surely pop out and if you feel u can't cope with such attitudes then bow out. But i still stand on the opinion that RESPECT is the easiest way to win your man no matter how hard he may seem wink
CourtShip, wow again you killed it,

1 Like

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Michellla(f): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
respect yes. and he should equally respect his wife too, its not a one sided thing

1 Like

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
respect yes.
and he should equally respect his wife too,
its not a one sided thing
Though respect is great, I would encourage Love, because If he loves her, just forget, the rest will fall in the right places.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by nanauju(f): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ur husband is here, look no further
Lmao grin
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
nanauju:
Lmao grin
NICE DP
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by nanauju(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
NICE DP
Thanks
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
nanauju:
Thanks
happy sunday
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by nanauju(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
happy sunday
Same to you
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
nanauju:
Same to you
yeah thanks, did u attend church?
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by nanauju(f): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah thanks, did u attend church?
Errmmmmmm... Hmmmm grin
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
nanauju:
Errmmmmmm... Hmmmm grin
lol wats ermmm hmmm?
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by nanauju(f): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol wats ermmm hmmm?
cry I no go church
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
nanauju:
cry I no go church
hmm but why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back / She Want Me To Join Her Church / Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.