Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? (3208 Views)

What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? / Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by kitlady02(f): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
Guys cn u pls tell us wat signs a woman is expected 2 notice if a guy is sincerely in love wit her nt "i love u talk ur own" type of love ooo
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by C2H5OH(f): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
There is no foolproof formula to detect what you're asking about. You pray hope to God that you're lucky enough to be with someone who loves you genuinely and would treat you right.

If a man is condescending, manipulative, unfaithful, etc . . . run faster than your legs can allow you. That is not how to "Love" .
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by TheSeeker(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2009
There's no way to know. Unfortunately, men can be crafty as are women -- it's difficult to tell in both cases.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Czarskit(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2009
He'll bang her every minute of the day!!! tongue
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by bluespice(f): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2009
there's a song by aretha franklin?
its in his eyes or somn like tht
purportedly u know when a guy cares for u by looking in his eyes
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by TheSeeker(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2009
bluespice:

there's a song by aretha franklin?
its in his eyes or somn like tht
purportedly u know when a guy cares for u by looking in his eyes
Fairy tale my dear. . . . . there's no how you can see if a guy loves you in his eyes, what if he's as blind as Stevie Wonder? Where do you look at, his eyebrows?

1 Like

Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by bluespice(f): 1:32am On Jul 14, 2009
did u read my post in its entirety hun? wink
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by TheSeeker(m): 1:50am On Jul 14, 2009
bluespice:

did u read my post in its entirety hun? wink
Yes, I did. You said it's purported in the song that you know a guy cares about you when you look in his eyes, when he's blind, what's there to see in his eyes? That's just fantasy.

1 Like

Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by posakosa(m): 2:09am On Jul 14, 2009
If you are lucky enough, GOD will show you a vision.

In my past two relationships, I was lucky enough, and I am grateful to GOD that I had three confirmation dreams (all of which were evil) about these men.

Although, I had these dreams, I was very afraid to leave these relationships because I was afraid to be alone. Anyhoo, they all ended up badly. But pray that GOD opens your eyes. Only GOD knows the evil in the hearts of men!
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 14, 2009
evil confirmation dreams?

On three different occasions?

Jesus is Lord.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 14, 2009
When his actions speaks louder than his words.

Anyone can sweet talk.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by posakosa(m): 2:29am On Jul 14, 2009
Three different dreams on three different occasions of each man.  (I think three represented confirmation) They were dreams (bad dreams) about the particular man I was dating at the time. Quite sad.

But GOD reveals himself to his people. I wish I listened and paid attention to my dreams.

GOD is forever merciful and kind.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 14, 2009
pay attention to his words and actions.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by posakosa(m): 2:33am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

pay attention to his words and actions.

Sometimes, even this is not enough. Only GOD can expose the evil in the hearts of men.  PEOPLE ARE GREAT PRETENDERS!
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 14, 2009
did someone hurt you really bad posakosa? i notice you have a lot of venom towards men.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by posakosa(m): 2:37am On Jul 14, 2009
No way! I have no venom towards men. I have 6 brothers.

I only hate one man. James Bassey.

I also despise men that lie to women or men who have an agenda to be players. Thats not nice!

We all need to stop the cycle. tongue
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by posakosa(m): 2:38am On Jul 14, 2009
May God continue to guide everyone of us through this life journey. I regret not paying attention to my dreams!
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Whome(f): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2009
You can never know for sure. People in this day and age change who they love like they change their underwear. That is why even though it is hard it is always best to wait a long while before you allow a man to sleep with you. Tell them "you can have me when you are ready to keep me"

Men will deny this but the truth is any man that is truly into a woman and has true intentions from the start will not leave a woman just becuase she wont bed them. In fact it will increase his admiration over time and allow for true feelings to develop that will not be overshadowed by lust. Also the chase will keep him inerested and if not there are plenty out there find the one that will accept your limitations.

I know this is hard but the truth is if you want to give all of yourself to a man before he has proposed and taken you to the alter then there is NO guarantee that he is truly into you and if he does lose interest in the end isnt it better to know he walked out the door with his pride alone and not yours.

1 Like

Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by kitlady02(f): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2009
@C2H5OH, r u serious, i hv a frnd whose bf of 4yrs hv bin cheatin on her n believes dat "a man cn love u n still cheat on u" so wt do u hv 2 say abt dat one.
@pasakosa n the seeker, lwkm
@whoma, i think u hv a point.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by C2H5OH(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2009
kitlady02:

@C2H5OH, r u serious, i hv a frnd whose bf of 4yrs hv bin cheatin on her n believes dat "a man cn love u n still cheat on u" so wt do u hv 2 say abt dat one.
@pasakosa n the seeker, lwkm
@whoma, i think u hv a point.
Of course he can "love" you. Sometimes we have no control over how the chemicals in our body behave/misbehave. It's way too easy to get sprung - be it for the right or even wrong reasons. The real question is can he love you "right"? Can he love you the way you deserve to be or want to be "loved"? Can he love you with "respect"? Can he love you and do right by you is the ultimate question. Any fool can fall in love. Even fools fall in love as they say.

@ your friend,
If your boyfriend of 4 years is cheating on you and you know about it and still allow it to continue, something terrible is wrong somewhere with her image of herself. You must have sunk to an all time low with the belief somewhere in your heart that no other man out there can love you better than he does. That is utter bullshit. Lecture her to break out of the cycle and do away with the scum. Cheating is never okay. It is an emotional burden and a slap in the face to someone you claim to love.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2009
Trust your instincts. Most times what we feel is always right.

Also watch his actions. Words are cheap, but you cant fake love!!
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Youngpo413: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
posakosa: If you are lucky enough, GOD will show you a vision.

In my past two relationships, I was lucky enough, and I am grateful to GOD that I had three confirmation dreams (all of which were evil) about these men.

Although, I had these dreams, I was very afraid to leave these relationships because I was afraid to be alone. Anyhoo, they all ended up badly. But pray that GOD opens your eyes. Only GOD knows the evil in the hearts of men!

you again?
U no dey taya?

1 Like

Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Youngpo413: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2014
davidylan: did someone hurt you really bad posakosa? i notice you have a lot of venom towards men.

gbam
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by Youngpo413: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Whome: You can never know for sure. People in this day and age change who they love like they change their underwear. That is why even though it is hard it is always best to wait a long while before you allow a man to sleep with you. Tell them "you can have me when you are ready to keep me"

Men will deny this but the truth is any man that is truly into a woman and has true intentions from the start will not leave a woman just becuase she wont bed them. In fact it will increase his admiration over time and allow for true feelings to develop that will not be overshadowed by lust. Also the chase will keep him inerested and if not there are plenty out there find the one that will accept your limitations.

I know this is hard but the truth is if you want to give all of yourself to a man before he has proposed and taken you to the alter then there is NO guarantee that he is truly into you and if he does lose interest in the end isnt it better to know he walked out the door with his pride alone and not yours.

you are unique,kudos.
Are you a nigerian?
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by 100Cents: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Czarskit: He'll bang her every minute of the day!!! tongue

Hahaha..
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by chimerase2: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Der re many signs dey re just to many ok undecided
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by 100Cents: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2014
You are right when you say people pretend a lot.

When I am dating a wrong lady, once I close my eyes I see her as an animal.

Soonest the relationship crashes..

posakosa:

Sometimes, even this is not enough. Only GOD can expose the evil in the hearts of men.  PEOPLE ARE GREAT PRETENDERS!
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? by 100Cents: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
posakosa: No way! I have no venom towards men. I have 6 brothers.

I only hate one man. James Bassey.

I also despise men that lie to women or men who have an agenda to be players. Thats not nice!

We all need to stop the cycle. tongue

You don't seem straightforward.

You are female claiming to be male online.

I have started detesting this forum with people like this..

(1) (Reply)

Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? / My Mugurised Neighbour / No post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.