Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit (21345 Views)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Church. Brb.
OGa mi we still de wait o
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by kYjelly2: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2016
DMerciful:
To be sincere, a state where the populace have basic electoral knowledge, it will be difficult to scam them with frivolous and unrealistic promises like these but in Nigeria the masses lack basic electoral knowledge! Else they would have vehemently asked how these promises will be fulfilled but instead they even accepted nepabill as certificate. Enjoy your change but painfully I was dragged along undecided

Nigerians are sooooo dafttt men, it's disgusting angry

how can stupidity make one feel like throwing up

only in naija, dumb murrafvckers

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2016
ademega:
he has a far better plan. he wants to teach how to fish not give fish. nice one Mr president.

yes ayam zombie from the west...

the funniest thing though is the 500billion naira social safety net program is still locked down the the budget of tipper and payloader. so its laughable when bubu says he wont pay, infact I watched him say he never said that during his campaigns so he wont norder himself pay people who lazy away in d motorparks doing nothing.
what if senate pass the appropriation bill n the 500billion is passed with, how do bubu handle that?
bubu is funny sha.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2016
I talk am say them these "Blame Oil Price Crew members" go show.

... To The "Blame Oil Price Fall Crew"
The price of crude oil started falling in June 2014 when Buhari was yet to even pick APC Nomination form. As at December 2014, the price of crude oil had dropped from $100 to $65 per barrel. As at March 28, 2015, the dollar had fallen further to $60 per barrel. So the oil price fall did not start in Fabruary 2016. It will be illogical and inappropriate to blame oil price for this. In fact, even when oil was at $120pb, Nigeria still borrow to fund some budgetary obligation.
tuale4u:
Those promises were made at $100 dollar oil. Not realistic at $30 dollar oil. Leadership must evaluate its decisions at every moments.
Kudos PMB. Yes it is a failed promise. But it is better to made d right decision even though it may lead to failed promises. Even though oil price have started falling during the election, it was still above $60 then which is twice what it is today.

This post is not to defend PMB. This post is to support him for making the right decision. I never agree to the 5000 naira stipend to unemployed graduate. It would have be a waste. But 5000 naira for the most vunerable 1million nigerians (Mostly widows and physically challenge) is welcome if we can fund it. 5k to unemployed graduate is a no no no.

PMB did not deny the promise was made despite the fact that he never personally made d promise. He is only saying on his scale of preference, that is not among top priority. PMB is a firm and sincere leader. He speak his mind straight up. No president in the world including United State of America, have ever succeeded in fulfilling all campaign promises.

At every point in time, a leader must evaluate what he consider most important to d nation and make a bold decision. Leadership is dynamic. It is better to be criticise for not achieving a campaign promise than implementing a promise that is unrealistic just to save face. Even if it means losing the next election,or losing popularity, a leader must put the country first.

The funny thing is dat those wailers who never supported the idea, who said it will promote laziness, will still be the one to condemn and criticise him for not prioritising it instead of commending him for doing d needful.

I am living in governance mode. I dont care about what campaign promise were. I only care about good governance. Any campaign promise that is not realistic today can go to hell. For those who cares so much about campaign promises, you can use ur PVC in 2019 and vote what u want.For those who claim Buhari won the election because of 5000 naira stipend for unemployed are not saying the truth. More than 99% of people who voted for Buhari voted for him because he was seen as much better to fight corruption and boko haram. Not because he promised 5000 naira. I am not even sure he got 100 votes because of the 5000 naira stipend promise.

For that primary reason of fighting corruption and Boko haram, he may not have done it perfectly, but he is clearly better than GEJ. And he was voted because he was considered better in fighting it than GEJ and not because he will be able to fight it perfectly. That is progress, Reduction of negative is positive. For that, he has fulfilled his top two campaign promises.

Leadership is about optimising available resources for the best of the country. Not wasting it on project in order to look good and save face

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2016
oduastates:
Ideas floated during a campaign does not necessarily mean policy.
It gives you a window into the campaign's priorities and gauge their engagement.
While some are realistic, others are not . A direct welfare program is destined to fail because we simply lack the mechanism and institutions to make them succeed. Starting from a database of who is unemployed to ghost recipients . Even Countries with advanced institutions have welfare policies that are plagued by fraud.
Also in a country with so many people with a sense of entitlement and very few taxpayers, you can expect civil disobedience if the government ever became incapable of paying the money after starting the program.

an adopted idea becomes a promise that must be fulfilled.
if I bring idea say make we loot, n u adopt it then we fo swing into action to execute the plan.
bubu adopted d idea, he was so silly to buy such idea when he knew that pdp pinished nigeria.
so what it means is that he played with the brains of the illiterate 15million who boted for him because of those numerous n scary ideas by zombies.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by oduastates: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2016
yaki84:

an adopted idea becomes a promise that must be fulfilled.
if I bring idea say make we loot, n u adopt it then we fo swing into action to execute the plan.
bubu adopted d idea, he was so silly to buy such idea when he knew that pdp pinished nigeria.
so what it means is that he played with the brains of the illiterate 15million who boted for him because of those numerous n scary ideas by zombies.

Read again.
" does not necessarily mean" - not set in stone.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
This really is a sad news for ngeneukwenu and keneking, hungerbad and mynd1, wonder how they will be getting pissed now... not another scam again... lol...

Soon they will come here and find an excuse and say it's good that economy bad and it shd be given to agriculture... shame on em... hypocrites

I can bet any zombie n the lying liars that the entire amount buhari will budget for agric sector wont pass 300billion in his 4yr tenure.
did i say 300billion, abeg a 150billii I bin wan talk.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2016
yaki84:

the funniest thing though is the 500billion naira social safety net program is still locked down the the budget of tipper and payloader. so its laughable when bubu says he wont pay, infact I watched him say he never said that during his campaigns so he wont norder himself pay people who lazy away in d motorparks doing nothing.
what if senate pass the appropriation bill n the 500billion is passed with, how do bubu handle that?
bubu is funny sha.
Maybe the 500billion is meant for cabin biscuits for pRimary school pupils
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by GodpunishBuhari: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2016
yaki84:

I can bet any zombie n the lying liars that the entire amount buhari will budget for agric sector wont pass 300billion in his 4yr tenure.
did i say 300billion, abeg a 150billii I bin wan talk.

grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Owoloku1:
Concentrating on infrastructural development as proposed by Buhari is the best thing anybody can do for Nigerian youths..

Why give us ₦5000 when you can provide an environment for us to make ₦50000 monthly?

change of promises no bad but the problem is d people he decieved with that promise n made them vote for him. if we do a proper survey on the 15million voters that endorsed buhari, abt 5million or more did it because of the 5000naira promise. now remove the 5milion voters n u will see bubu for no near awa HERO! fact!
I know u wont like dis but na the truth.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by emzila(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
When did non-utiliSed funds become a revenue? If we budget N1B for a pAricular road and contract wasnt awarded, the TSA only prevent officers of govenment from looting the said N1B. Does Make it revenue generating account? Is it not appropriae to say it is a monitoring account against fraud? Is EFCC and ICPC also revenue generating? Lol

Pls you need to learn some basics sir!
your inpatient is still obvious, if you look very well, you had see the word revenue inside quotation mark, an indication that it is not absolute. however, I will appreciate it if you enlighten the house on benefits of unused appropriation since you said is not a sort of revenue.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by Owoloku1: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2016
yaki84:

change of promises no bad but the problem is d people he decieved with that promise n made them vote for him. if we do a proper survey on the 15million voters that endorsed buhari, abt 5million or more did it because of the 5000naira promise. now remove the 5milion voters n u will see bubu for no near awa HERO! fact!
Why won't I like the truth?
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2016
yaki84:

that is a fat lie. The promise of 5000 naira to unemployed graduate did not create 100 votes. PMB won because of his anti corruption stand . nobody was deceived.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2016
emzila:
Looking At Buhari's Proposal
With Buhari's proposed N1.89tr Social program, it
invariably means an additional N1.89trn will be
added to the projected deficit of N1.29 trn ie
N3.187trn if he is to go ahead with paying of
N5000 to 25 million unemployed annually, from
where will he be able to make up the HUGE
deficit?.

THE SO CALLED BARCANISTA IS A BIG JOKER.
any reasonable JSS3 student will not find it difficult to understand that the deficit of 2015 and 2016, aside the social program can never be of the same. any reasonable Nigerian who is not alien to d recent developments would have understand that even if 2015 and 2016 budgets are as stated by barcanista, the budget deficit will not be 3.187trn considering the various sources of revenue by the new administration eg, the TSA which brings about 2trn into the new yr budget, the stamp duty, the increase custom revenue report etc. barcanista has just put up organized pieces of rubbish for the gullibles.

further more, teacher barcanista don't even understand that the social security program is not the function of 2015 budget but 2016 budget and until the budget is passed, one cannot clearly say that the president has failed in his promise.

sisi d tsa does not generate revenues, tsa is nkt a revenue generating program. once they use that 2trillion naira in there, there will be no money into that acct unless some ministries who are bounded bh tsa have unused funds In their coffers. tsa is even bad cos it doesnt even generate profits cos by now the 2trillion in thr shud hv accumulated to somewhere 2.3trillion naira since november.
so u mean d stamp duty charges n tsa money shud be channeled to feed abt 35million children n pay some unemployed 5000, for how long will a sane graduate be depending on 5k stipends? n how long will d govt keep fooling themselves wasting hardearn monies on vague n preposterous promises?
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by emzila(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2016
yaki84:

maybe if we do d same on Jonathan, he would have be our president in the first place.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
U are. Quick to commend urself on this prediction but 4get to condemn urself for some many of ur failed prophecies/predictions on Buhari/APC/PDP and Nigeria in general.

My only problem with u is lack of consistency in believe/faith making u look too flexible to be trusted.

Well done for this job, but then remb that the 5k can be paid in different kinds that may be more beneficial and sustainable to the beneficiaries.

Buhari may not be the best but surely not like the REST.

hw can he be like d rest wey he is still skinny n lanky upon the billions he stole n looted while being the minister of petroleum n ptf chairman?
God forbid to be a thief n e no sjow for my body.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by emzila(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2016
yaki84:

sisi d tsa does not generate revenues, tsa is nkt a revenue generating program. once they use that 2trillion naira in there, there will be no money into that acct unless some ministries who are bounded bh tsa have unused funds In their coffers. tsa is even bad cos it doesnt even generate profits cos by now the 2trillion in thr shud hv accumulated to somewhere 2.3trillion naira since november.
so u mean d stamp duty charges n tsa money shud be channeled to feed abt 35million children n pay some unemployed 5000, for how long will a sane graduate be depending on 5k stipends? n how long will d govt keep fooling themselves wasting hardearn monies on vague n preposterous promises?
very good, that 2trn is what I am talking about. if you observe very well, you had see my choice of words, the revenue is in quotation, it is not used absolute but subjective. it is designed as a monitoring account but the result it in the first year give it that revenue view of mine.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by francizy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
mynd1:
Speechless.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so this one depended on 5k and hence thought that coming online to post trash like "God bless my president", "haters go and die", etc, will automatically qualify him for the 5k pa month grant..

If this useless people were reasonable enough, this social welfare programme should have been maintained and used to cater for all the physically challenged individuals and mentally challenged people too. It would have been appreciated better than just giving it out to some jobless youths.

Reasons I will pick GEJ's SWP over that conman's anyday, anytime is, GEJ organized programme that trained people to be employable, trained people to be self-employed and went as far as supporting their businesses, but this old senile being and his fraudulent party felt that they can dish out our money to some jobless persons without anything to show for the money spent. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
tuale4u:

that is a fat lie. The promise of 5000 naira to unemployed graduate did not create 100 votes. PMB won because of his anti corruption stand . nobody was deceived.

on Wednesday I was watching republican debate, where marco rubio n the other senator were attacking trump over obamacare.u know whattrump said, he said the economy of america is foing down because of fraud, wastage n embezzlement. hv not heard any American president sing this corruption thing like we nigerians do, but every nigerian dreams of nigeria being like united states, but they dont knw that americans r more corrupt than africans.
buhari won because of his anticorruption stand under the backings of the three musketeers....amaechi, tinubu n fashola!
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by kYjelly2: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
tuale4u:
Those promises were made at $100 dollar oil. Not realistic at $30 dollar oil. Leadership must evaluate its decisions at every moments.
Kudos PMB. Yes it is a failed promise. But it is better to made d right decision even though it may lead to failed promises. Even though oil price have started falling during the election, it was still above $60 then which is twice what it is today.

This post is not to defend PMB. This post is to support him for making the right decision. I never agree to the 5000 naira stipend to unemployed graduate. It would have be a waste. But 5000 naira for the most vunerable 1million nigerians (Mostly widows and physically challenge) is welcome if we can fund it. 5k to unemployed graduate is a no no no.

PMB did not deny the promise was made despite the fact that he never personally made d promise. He is only saying on his scale of preference, that is not among top priority. PMB is a firm and sincere leader. He speak his mind straight up. No president in the world including United State of America, have ever succeeded in fulfilling all campaign promises.

At every point in time, a leader must evaluate what he consider most important to d nation and make a bold decision. Leadership is dynamic. It is better to be criticise for not achieving a campaign promise than implementing a promise that is unrealistic just to save face. Even if it means losing the next election,or losing popularity, a leader must put the country first.

The funny thing is dat those wailers who never supported the idea, who said it will promote laziness, will still be the one to condemn and criticise him for not prioritising it instead of commending him for doing d needful.

I am living in governance mode. I dont care about what campaign promise were. I only care about good governance. Any campaign promise that is not realistic today can go to hell. For those who cares so much about campaign promises, you can use ur PVC in 2019 and vote what u want.For those who claim Buhari won the election because of 5000 naira stipend for unemployed are not saying the truth. More than 99% of people who voted for Buhari voted for him because he was seen as much better to fight corruption and boko haram. Not because he promised 5000 naira. I am not even sure he got 100 votes because of the 5000 naira stipend promise.

For that primary reason of fighting corruption and Boko haram, he may not have done it perfectly, but he is clearly better than GEJ. And he was voted because he was considered better in fighting it than GEJ and not because he will be able to fight it perfectly. That is progress, Reduction of negative is positive. For that, he has fulfilled his top two campaign promises.

Leadership is about optimising available resources for the best of the country. Not wasting it on project in order to look good and save face

why do you keep spamming all these threads with ur stupid response

is it cus you're a zombie

damn nigggah, try something new for a change

what am I saying sef, how can a zombie think, let alone think differently, mtcheew zombie undecided
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by frankyychiji(f): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
eagleeye2:
Before nko......whoever believes that Buhari will pay that 5k Stipend is living in foools paradise.
A country that has no reliable data base for that matter.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
emzila:
very good, that 2trn is what I am talking about. if you observe very well, you had see my choice of words, the revenue is in quotation, it is not used absolute but subjective. it is designed as a monitoring account but the result it in the first year give it that revenue view of mine.

the way tsa work is that d whole ministries, departments n agencies of fed govt monies is in one acct. if 2billion is budgetted for a particular ministry, they will send request thru cbn n the funds will be released, n they execute what eva they want to do. tsa will just keep track of funds but can never monitor what d funds is being used for or how it is being used. now u need people who will do d job of monitoring n supervision, u know nigerians r insatiable so u can expect some cornerings.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by Adagba01: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bar Canister or whatever you called yourself, you aren't sensible and reasonable any bit.The #5000 monthly stipend was captured in the 2016 budget, how will the President round to deny the targeted beneficiaries. If you have been bought to do dirty jobs on the social media, you ought to be smart enough.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by SUPERPACK: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, is this the best you can come up with? That campaign promises are mere idea? Or are you admitting that Pres Buhari and Pastor Osinbajo deliberately played pranks on some gullible electorate? If yes, where lies their sincerity and much-talked sincerity?
do you mean GEJ your hero also lied to nigeria during the 2011 elections "Jonathan has promised to
go on exile if he fails to
build the Second Niger
Bridge before completing
his term in 2015."
http://usafricaonline.com/2014/02/07/usafrica-will-president-jonathan-go-on-exile-for-unfulfilled-promise-of-a-second-niger-bridge-by-john-okiyi-kalu/
www.nairaland.com/2099127/go-exile-dont-build-second
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
emzila:

you are still making mistake not knowing that the social security program is already part of the budget. to think that you want to see it written in the budget is embarrassment to your expected level of understanding. relax and wait till the budget is passed before u start your criticism.
furthermore, you do not have deep knowledge of the TSA. the TSA prevent agencies from their usual way of raising fictitious cheques to mop up non utilize balance from previous budget thereby show there account as having little or no fund, a situation that will warrant them to ask for fresh fund. with the TSA, such unused money now become visible and can be put into the new budget this why it is a kind of "revenue".

do u knw hw budget work?
if agench a has a spending program of 29million in its budget for that yr, once they exhaust that 20million e don be for them. unless govt sees a need for additional spending which was not captured in the yrs budget then a nill will be sent to the nass for aproval.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by yaki84: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
swtdrms:
First of all Oga barca, where do u belong sef cuz i no understand u again oooo. Support Buhari yday, attack him today.

And ur earlier assertion finally came to past, its not peculiar to Buhari and APC to make a promise and after elaborate deliberation and careful analysis you discover its not attainable, do you foolishly go ahead and keep that promise cuz you don't want to be criticized or you face the reality and declare that its no more attainable. There's nothing wrong with that.

I can't say much about other people, but I as a person, that's what i voted for in Buhari, sincerity and straightforwardness. Facing the reality instead of telling lies, looking for cover ups and giving excuses which is known with PDP.

As earlier stated, its not peculiar to the APC and Buhari, its always part of us. To make projections and plan based on that projection and later suspend/modify or totally do away with such plan are all part of every Organisation and Establishments.

Thank God he didn't deny that such promise was made, he wasn't trying to give cover ups and as well he wasn't giving excuses, he went straight to the point. So there's no problem with that at all.

We've analysed things, so many people criticized the viability of the policy and what resultant improvement it'll bring to the entire social economic system, my only support for the program was based only on the fact that it has been promised. If not for that 1.5trn will go a long way in fixing our dilapidated infrastructure, is it road, power, rail or even security etc.

You are correct, you had deeper thought, kudos to you, but still it doesn't in anyway deduct from the confidence reserve we have for this administration and Buhari himself

he denied it my frnd, I watched it live on nta news dat was on thursday. he said he never made such promise. amprro pdp but I never wish apc will consider implementing such cos it would ve establish another dangerous form of corruption. instead inject that money into agriculture, let that sector be made attractive for every young nigerian to venture into.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by Festy4u(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Give a hoot about this government policies and programs and make the hospital your dwelling place due to HBP! grin
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by MyMouth(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
HisSexcellency:

hypocrite, so that is all you got from the entire writeup.
I pity your state of mind, blinded by emotions you refused to see what is staring you in the face
Instead of u to be thinking of how to pass ur utme, u are here spewing rubbish! Useless ipob punk!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by johnmartus(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is this APC friend of mine who was a serving Corp member during the electioneering period. She supported Buhari for this singular purpose claiming that "we have enough money to even pay everybody N10k monthly". I am yet to hear from her on her thought on this latest development. grin grin grin
liar all because to get position from dead party called pdp shame

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by joseph1832(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista. You're really petty. Don't take glory for what isn't yours. Everybody with the semblance of a brain knows PMB couldn't accomplish this.

Many wrote about it, not just you, so why are you here claiming victory and ranting for something that was solely not your idea only.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by joseph1832(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:

do you mean GEJ your hero also lied to nigeria during the 2011 elections "Jonathan has promised to
go on exile if he fails to
build the Second Niger
Bridge before completing
his term in 2015."
http://usafricaonline.com/2014/02/07/usafrica-will-president-jonathan-go-on-exile-for-unfulfilled-promise-of-a-second-niger-bridge-by-john-okiyi-kalu/
www.nairaland.com/2099127/go-exile-dont-build-second
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234
Come to think of it, after Oga Jona failed to deliver on almost everything he promised he still stay and Nigeria and smile at himself for deceiving those who want to be deceived!.
Re: President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit by Progressive01(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
OGa mi we still de wait o
Done. Edited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / Demand For Probe Increases Over Abba Kyari’s Daughter’s NSIA Appointment / Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.