Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (47749 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Twice Faster / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Keketu(m): 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
hatux:
Innjoo products are substandard, their products are really bad.
hello my wife smiley
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by cynosure489: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
MilesLamar:

Dash me angry

Guy i don change charge port twice without luck..Now i want try injoo themselves for lagos office..i have sent someone to help me drop it there and id pay cos theres no more warranty but thats not the issue..I no go even dash my enemy which u are not even.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by hatux: 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Keketu:
hello my wife smiley
undecided
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Gkay1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Life is per head for anybody that purchase it.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by SweetOlive(f): 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
I never liked the brand, let alone her products....

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by aolumaxi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
acenazt:
Chei d injoo Halo wey i wnt buy from konga don dabaru finish . I dey even regret putin am 4 my cart.
tnk God say I no buy am
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Walexz02(m): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
I had a terrible experience last year when I ordered injoo fire for a friend on Jumia. The phone started developing problem a month later.. I can't recommend their product to anybody angry
But to be sincere I am enjoying their 10000mah power bank grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
That will be a better opton
cynosure489:

Guy i don change charge port twice without luck..Now i want try injoo themselves for lagos office..i have sent someone to help me drop it there and id pay cos theres no more warranty but thats not the issue..I no go even dash my enemy which u are not even.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kingthreat(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Injoo is the lowest quality of chinese mobile hones ever. those toys should be banned
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by shu10(f): 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
wooow, is not true o,have been using innjoo tab for more than a year now, Neva experience such o in fact really enjoying it

5 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by LaconicINC: 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
I bought injoo halo and they told me it's android 5.0 only for me to see kik Kat and the camera and battery life is terrible and to make matters worse I could not change the imei because it's not mtk
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by ernieboy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
LaconicINC:
I bought injoo halo and they told me it's android 5.0 only for me to see kik Kat and the camera and battery life is terrible and to make matters worse I could not change the imei because it's not mtk
You can change the imei no of non mtk phones.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mrlaw93(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
I bought a fone 2yrs ago. The name is "BE", social 4 to be precise. The phone show me when! I bought it in slot nd the 2nd day d camera stopped working. Took it bk to their office nd ws given another. The 2nd wk the OS had problem. I took it to their office and it stayed there for threethree months b4 they could repair it. Got my fone bk and d 2nd wk d touchpad broke. I called their customer care, e no ring. Went to their office bt dem don pack up. Ever since i vowed nt to buy any chinko android aside Tecno. Atleast, u go get rest of mind for repairs.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Xxpress(m): 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
UrbanMystique:
100% posts and not single person say something positive..smh

My innjoo note has been gathering dust for the past 4months after 7months usage because I couldn't find the battery anywhere in the world.

Mods should put stuff like this on frontpage so more people will be aware..
How much will u sell the phone for me?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by faray: 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Innjoo don injure pple sha

4 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mrlaw93(m): 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
ernieboy:

You can change the imei no of non mtk phones.
Glo sub is now #1400.Who does tweaking again? undecided
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by vizboy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Flexing mine which is innjoo 1 and my brother uses innjoo 2 . No problem

4 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by monlawal(m): 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
I was among the first set of people to buy innjoo fire plus last year.
I recommended the phone to everyone that called me.
5 months after the battery is DEAD
The battery is my number one problem now. The phone is now eternally connected to my power bank.

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by LordCenturion(m): 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Honestly, innjoo products were bad, this makes me remember my innjoo note, wow, the battery was bad, and it finally spoilt within 3 months I bought the phone,, I remember that I tried to complain here early last year, but people think am saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by UrbanMystique: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Xxpress:

How much will u sell the phone for me?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by comodo: 7:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Assuming injoo was made by our aba brothers, will anyone get near it? No. We are busy busy buying China rejects. Sorry!

5 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Xxpress(m): 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
UrbanMystique:
For wat?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by masqot(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
greenhulk:

The innjoo flex tab I bought less than 3 weeks ago has a terrible battery life and innjoo were boasting the 7,000mah battery will last 8hrs of video playback. Turns out its all bullocks, the tab has terrible standby time, if u charge to 100 in the night by 8am the following morning it would drop like 15% without even using it at all.

Can't stop laughing. Perhaps witches CHATTED on your phone in the middle of the night. On a serious note, so many unrated phones in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by UrbanMystique: 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Xxpress:

For wat?
15k last.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by eleko1: 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
sad embarassedSinging*IJO TI MOJO L'ANA,YANKE,GBOGBO ARA N'ORO MI,YANKE.BABA O GBODO GBO,IYA O GBODO GBO,YANKE YANKE,YANKE embarassedSinging*IJO TI MOJO L'ANA,YANKE,GBOGBO ARA N'ORO MI,YANKE.BABA O GBODO GBO,IYA O GBODO GBO,YANKE YANKE,YANKE*FEAR CHINKO
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by nazafrank(m): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
My Innjoo one doesn't have any problem since I bought it..am always surprised when people are complaining of there Innjoo phones..even the ones I bought for people.no complaints.. And am not an injoo or jumia sales agent o.. Just a sincere phone user..though now using m5 cos of d monster battery.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by AyamConfidence(m): 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
To think i almost bought Injoo max 2....thank you OP *picks my slippers and runs away

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by HaneefahRN(f): 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
What of lenovo and gionee products? Anyone with infos about the brands?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by phemmiebabs: 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
i agree with u OP,i promise mysef never to go near innjoo(injury) product again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by maasoap(m): 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
acenazt:
Chei d injoo Halo wey i wnt buy from konga don dabaru finish . I dey even regret putin am 4 my cart.
You have nothing to worry about. I'm using Innjoo Halo too. The battery is okay and everything else except for its low screen resolution. But again, the phone cost just 14k.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Xhaka(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
monlawal:
I was among the first set of people to buy innjoo fire plus last year.
I recommended the phone to everyone that called me.
5 months after the battery is DEAD
The battery is my number one problem now. The phone is now eternally connected to my power bank.
Lmao!!! Those people should get you arrested.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Funjosh(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
dxdiag:
Ve been using my innjoo halo since it was released on jumia sept 2015,got no complain and m loving d fone by the day. always online with it, ve 140 apps running on it with the pre installed apps too.
i brought d fone for nothing but the battery life and i never regret my action.
One man's poision is another mans food. innjoo ve office situated at ikeja incase u ve any problem with ur fone or replacement part.
PS- am not working for innjoo neither am i advertising for them.

Don't mind the OP, their power bank is one of the best I have seen. Am still using it and it works well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / Data Plans For Different Network Providers / Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.