Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (47739 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Twice Faster / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by pxjosh(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2016
I am using an injoo fire nd right now the battery is swollen no longer usable. I've tried by all means to get their ba3..called their customer care many times they just keep all telling me to call back next week when I call they say next 2 weeks and that's how I've been continually posted up till now. I've searched ring road (I stay in benin) couldn't find d battery or equivalent. Pls is there anyway possible I can find d battery to buy ASAP? Or even a replacement..pls pm me. Right now am just so frustrated with d phone.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by blazer234: 3:32am On Mar 01, 2016
MetaHuman:
innjoo products shouldn't be allowed in this country.

innjoo batteries are awful. they spoil easily withing few months of usage.

the most annoying part is, you will never see the battery anywhere online or offline.

I'm sending this message using an injoo tab. It rocks. Its nice too.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by runor111: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2016
I av be using innjoo fire plus for past 4 months the battery is still OK. I dont regret it

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Armorall: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Please try INFINIX Hot Note. I bet you will never regret

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by MilesLamar(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
cynosure489:

Guy i don change charge port twice without luck..Now i want try injoo themselves for lagos office..i have sent someone to help me drop it there and id pay cos theres no more warranty but thats not the issue..I no go even dash my enemy which u are not even.

Lol fuuny Na so d phone worwor reach?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by miketayo(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2016
kolexepana:
I will only buy innjoo IF tecno stop producing phones

There are other brands you know
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by UrbanMystique: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Xxpress:
OK. Do you need the battery?
ofcos
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by UrbanMystique: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2016
samuelfalodun:

I use innjoo Fire Plus 3g and the battery is dope. Maybe you should take your tab to their office at Lagos, provided your warranty is not void, check out my battery between 10pm and 7am
why do we have to go to Lagos for everything?

Why can't they put it online for everyone like their crappy phones. I don't need to go to Lagos to order tecno or Samsung batteries online oe screen guard online or local store. Why are they playing politics with accessories?

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by lawrenceunaa: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2016
dxdiag:
Ve been using my innjoo halo since it was released on jumia sept 2015,got no complain and m loving d fone by the day. always online with it, ve 140 apps running on it with the pre installed apps too.
i brought d fone for nothing but the battery life and i never regret my action.
One man's poision is another mans food. innjoo ve office situated at ikeja incase u ve any problem with ur fone or replacement part.
PS- am not working for innjoo neither am i advertising for them.
u can make u opinion without a disclaimer. Injoo is bad majority carries the vote.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2016
bigcil2:
I'm a victim of injoos useless products. Bought the phone last year and after 4 months the battery whet phsyco , thank God I decided to upgrade to HTC. Then decided to sell it and within two months the battery got swollen like akara balls. Sold the phone #5k. My advice for y'all out there. If the phone ain't
BlackBerry
IPhone
HTC
Samsung
Think very hard before purchasing, I dint trust those bushy arse makes like techno ,[/b]LG[b] and so on

Lg makes good phones. In fact as it is right now LG is the second name after Samsung when talking Andoid.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by UrbanMystique: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2016
runor111:
I av be using innjoo fire plus for past 4 months the battery is still OK. I dont regret it
come back in 3 months time grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by virus05(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
dxdiag:
Ve been using my innjoo halo since it was released on jumia sept 2015,got no complain and m loving d fone by the day. always online with it, ve 140 apps running on it with the pre installed apps too.
One man's poision is another mans food. innjoo ve office situated at ikeja incase u ve any problem with ur fone or replacement part.
me too I've been using my injoo halo since then. .Everything is working well.. People just don't know how to maintain. .and they will come here and start complaining
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kushma(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2016
greenhulk:

The innjoo flex tab I bought less than 3 weeks ago has a terrible battery life and innjoo were boasting the 7,000mah battery will last 8hrs of video playback. Turns out its all bullocks, the tab has terrible standby time, if u charge to 100 in the night by 8am the following morning it would drop like 15% without even using it at all.
Gionee m5 and thank me later

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by spookydee(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2016
aeey:
One man's poison. is another man's meat indeed!!! I have been using innjoo one 3G HD for close to a year now without a single minor fault. I think all these solidly depends on how you use ur gadget , nothing more.

tell dem o.... my Innjoo one would be a yr in 10days time... no issues no ache...
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by babajay69: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2016
MetaHuman:
innjoo products shouldn't be allowed in this country.

innjoo batteries are awful. they spoil easily withing few months of usage.

the most annoying part is, you will never see the battery anywhere online or offline.

Very true. I helped a friend buy an innjoo handset and within two months the battery start to fail. I searched online for a replacement battery but there was none I even went to Alaba International and couldn't get anywhere. Eventually she had to get a battery manually constructed and it is working for her right now.
Innjoo should be banned from this country if they can't give after sales service.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Reference:

After Injoory you are asking about gioneeee. Dat one dey sound like peson wey dey purge...
You knew nada about Gionee products. The screen, the resolution, the battery, the ruggedness and all.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Xxpress(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
ofcos
let me sell one in very good condition for U at 4k
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by bigcil2(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Lg makes good phones. In fact as it is right now LG is the second name after Samsung when talking Andoid.

If I told you I purchased an LG phone in 2009 and deeply regretted it , will you believe me , in fact am not going close to Nokia sef. grin angry
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by femi4: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2016
My innjoo note is 2yrs plus and no problem
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by UrbanMystique: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Xxpress:
let me sell one in very good condition for U at 4k
not interested unless its new
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2016
bigcil2:

If I told you I purchased an LG phone in 2009 and deeply regretted it , will you believe me , in fact am not going close to Nokia sef. grin angry

2009 is 7 years ago.. A lot has changed since then. In 2009 blackberry was the phone in vouge in Nigeria, today the case is different. Since the nexus 5 in 2013, LG has neve looker back. From the g3 to g flex 2 to g4, v10 and now g5... Lg is the closest competition to Samsung on the international scene.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Xxpress(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
not interested unless its new
Dubai is not far

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2016
virus05:
me too I've been using my injoo halo since then. .Everything is working well.. People just don't know how to maintain. .and they will come here and start complaining

I don't think this is a natter of knowing how to 'maintain'. If majority of users are complaining then it means something is wrong. Just because ur device is working fine doesn't mean all their devices are good. If 3 out of 5 of innjoo phones are problematic then something is terribly wrong.

I'll give u an example, I have 2 MTN lines and I have not for once received any text to go and re register my Sim. But everyday I see people lining up at MTN office to re register. I know 3 people that have registered 3 times and yet they still receive message to go and re register. Now does that mean those people dont know how to register or they are just being unfortunate? It is mtn's incompetency, just because I don't have problem with my line doesn't mean I don't know MTN is incompetent when it comes ro line registration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by jaykaylegend(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2016
greenhulk:

2009 is 7 years ago.. A lot has changed since then. In 2009 blackberry was the phone in vouge in Nigeria, today the case is different. Since the nexus 5 in 2013, LG has neve looker back. From the g3 to g flex 2 to g4, v10 and now g5... Lg is the closest competition to Samsung on the international scene.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Innjoo = Injury; to both individual and wallet. No idea where Nigerians heard of this product, I only buy world recognized brands.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by harbeesoyhe1(f): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
same wit me rocking my innjoo phones and tan since over a yr
dxdiag:
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by iAmGee770: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
And everybody had been criticizing Innjoo products, fine, that may be true but who among you have tried innjoo Max 2 plus 3g. I got it over a month now and no critic on it yet cos I'm so enjoying it.
Most esp. the 4600mAh battery can last more than two day despite the level of disturbance the phone gat from me with constant surfing.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by bigcil2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
greenhulk:

What about HTC
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by bigcil2(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
iAmGee770:
And everybody had been criticizing Innjoo products, fine, that may be true but who among you have tried innjoo Max 2 plus 3g. I got it over a month now and no critic on it yet cos I'm so enjoying it.
Most esp. the 4600mAh battery can last more than two day despite the level of disturbance the phone gat from me with constant surfing.

Don't get me wrong you will still cry grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mhaki(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Armorall:
Please try INFINIX Hot Note. I bet you will never regret

You best believe it. I've always been warning people to avoid buying Infinix products, but as a proud owner now; will root for their devices; especially the HoteNote.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by cynosure489: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
MilesLamar:

Lol fuuny Na so d phone worwor reach?
New die! I dey vex for injoo naim make me say i no go dash..get?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / Data Plans For Different Network Providers / Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.