Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister (69317 Views)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement / Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Maigida1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Nigeria's Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, covered her hair as she signed a bilateral agreement with Qatar's Minister of Finance, Ali Shareef Al Emadi, today February 28th. The bilateral agreement was on Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes Income Doha, Qatar. Behind both Ministers are President Buhari and the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hammad Al-Thani.
?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by lastpage: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
imhotep:

^ Dull@rd alert grin grin grin

Ahahhahaa! grin grin grin

I knew it!
Only an IPAD-#Wailer can be this foolish and senseless!

True-to-type, as always.
wink wink undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by lastpage: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
NovusHomo:

No, some other pic. There are thousands, if not millions of pics of Hillary Clinton as US Secretary of State. In any event, even if she did not, and Kemi Adeosun did, which country needs Saudi Arabia more, especially at this point? Again, it is called DIPLOMACY. It does not turn the Minister into a muslim, if she is not one.

Dont mind these #Wailers!

the cliché "Do as Romans,... when you are in Rome", is beyond their comprehension.

By tomorrow when she is in Nigeria, will anyone force her to cover her hair?

Meanwhile, these fools making "IP.AD Noises" over here are the first to dress like a "Pope", despite the heat, their women still cover their own head so whats the big deal?

IP.ADS will always find a reason to #WAIL.

That is their lot for the next eight years and beyond!

#WAILING since 1965! undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by soludo93(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Senorita123:
Abeg who knows how much article writers in Nigeria charge per 500 words count

I collect #180,000.00 per month to seal a fulltime contract but #12,000 per article. Price short articles is negotiable.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by bennymark(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Senorita123:
Abeg who knows how much article writers in Nigeria charge per 500 words count

What niche? I can can write for you.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
lastpage:

Ahahhahaa! grin grin grin

I knew it!
Only an IPAD-#Wailer can be this foolish and senseless!

True-to-type, as always.
wink wink undecided

Lastpage!
grin grin grin grin

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Dejiololade(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
PMB be like... This is not my real face ooooo
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
harmless011:
Why he come squeeze face like that nah

You mean the bigot ?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by cbjonstage(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

They are there with there masters so they must conform. The Fulani take instruction from England and the Arabs and then give those instructions to everyone here in the ZOO. See Oga president standing like primary school pikin

You hardly see the Whites women reducing themselves like our own even when they represents their presido or not
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by cbjonstage(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
lastpage:

Dont mind these #Wailers!

the cliché "Do as Romans,... when you are in Rome", is beyond their comprehension.

By tomorrow when she is in Nigeria, will anyone force her to cover her hair?

Meanwhile, these fools making "IP.AD Noises" over here are the first to dress like a "Pope", despite the heat, their women still cover their own head so whats the big deal?

IP.ADS will always find a reason to #WAIL.

That is their lot for the next eight years and beyond!

#WAILING since 1965! undecided

Lastpage!

U fascinated me with the popular saying of the roman quote and ended up thinkin frm ur anus to conclude instead of ur head...

that her looks can only happen to disguise urself when u visit a strange land alone but since she accompanied PMB for d trip, no need pretending to look saintly or whateva dat interprets
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by MarieSucre(f): 12:03am On Feb 29, 2016
davodyguy:
Nothing so special.

Just the normal way buhari's facial expression appears.

He's not the over laughing type, but a serious man.
Kemi Adeosun showed there that she's well cultured and mannered, hence her covering her hair.
No American woman would do so, since its not part of their culture

Neither is it part of Yoruba culture. Yoruba women are not required to cover their hair.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by RexTramadol1: 12:44am On Feb 29, 2016
I jus no gbadun dis minister
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 29, 2016
PMB: I no trust this arabian guy, them dey womanise

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 29, 2016
cbjonstage:

You hardly see the Whites women reducing themselves like our own even when they represents their presido or not

Most White dont have respect for other people's culture, we are Nigeria we do have respect, esp Yoruba.

Do you know what happen to the US female soldier in KSA during golf war?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 29, 2016
They are required,maybe its you that dnt know your history as yoruba,married women dnt uncover their head in yorubaland only that people care less today.
MarieSucre:

Neither is it part of Yoruba culture. Yoruba women are not required to cover their hair.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by aresa: 1:59am On Feb 29, 2016

Queen Of England...
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by aresa: 2:01am On Feb 29, 2016

Michelle Obama
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by aresa: 2:06am On Feb 29, 2016

Condoleeza Rice, Secretary of State meeting with Tajik opposition figures and wearing a hijab

The fact that many of you are bigots, that you hate and have no respect for other people doesn't mean the rest of the world share your bad, horrible, disgusting and anti social behavior..

5 Likes

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Madam Kemi, one of my favourite ministers.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:10am On Feb 29, 2016
In the North the men dont shake women hand or have contact with women who are not in their own household or their blood relations, definitely no hand shake with a female neighbour or just friend, not to talk of stranger.
They believe this was decreed by Islam.

I guess Buhari is shocked to see those who Northerners look up to for practice of faith do the very things forbidden to them in North. This is a breakthrough moment.

Guys we dont do enough to give recognition to photographers. For the record, this is an excelent photo!

Now, this is exactly how Baihans and Cubas and Americans feel when they see Yorubas who they emulate in worshipping Ogun, Oya, Osun, Sango...they see us in mosque shouting Allahu Akbar or in Church crying In the name of Father and Holy Ghost.

Anyway, I cant leave without shout out to my dear Kemi.

so sisi mi, wetin happen nau, you no fit cover head and promote culture for home but you carry drapery for hotel cover head to cover chastity for larubawa. Na so we go do?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Gooci(m): 4:28am On Feb 29, 2016
ggrin:
gooci shocked
i still de alive ooo
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by davodyguy: 7:28am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

I disagree
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by lastpage: 8:18am On Feb 29, 2016
cbjonstage:

U fascinated me with the popular saying of the roman quote and ended up thinkin frm ur anus to conclude instead of ur head...

that her looks can only happen to disguise urself when u visit a strange land alone but since she accompanied PMB for d trip, no need pretending to look saintly or whateva dat interprets

Wetin this one dey yarn sef?

Read what you write and see that you are ranting incomprehensible gibberish!

Seun must add another rule to this Nairaland.
Rule X:Gala Sellers must post in their native, mother tongue and not in English!

At least to spare us from this sort of Grammatical Nightmare!
grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by lastpage: 8:26am On Feb 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
In the North the men dont shake women hand or have contact with women who are not in their own household or their blood relations, definitely no hand shake with a female neighbour or just friend, not to talk of stranger.
They believe this was decreed by Islam.

I guess Buhari is shocked to see those who Northerners look up to for practice of faith do the very things forbidden to them in North. This is a breakthrough moment.

Guys we dont do enough to give recognition to photographers. For the record, this is an excelent photo!

Now, this is exactly how Baihans and Cubas and Americans feel when they see Yorubas who they emulate in worshipping Ogun, Oya, Osun, Sango...they see us in mosque shouting Allahu Akbar or in Church crying In the name of Father and Holy Ghost.

Anyway, I cant leave without shout out to my dear Kemi.

so sisi mi, wetin happen nau, you no fit cover head and promote culture for home but you carry drapery for hotel cover head to cover chastity for larubawa. Na so we go do?

I dont think you go to Church at all otherwise, you would know that "Women and enjoined in the Bible, to ocver their head when in church".
As a matter of fact, one of the "symbol" of the so-called "Ssss-Uuu" is a woman who uses those "weaved-Cap" to cover their head, when attending church!
This is Biblical, just like Men are required to not cover their head when in church.

Those 'gods' you mention (Ogun, Oya, Obatala, e.t.c) are "CULTURE", they dont operate on the same level as RELIGION.

The Brazilians, e.t.c have similar culture to Nigerians because of slave trade culture-transfer but may not necessarily share the same faith (Religion)

Now, whether you are a Bible believer or you are just an atheist, is another issue..... and that is not my own business.

Lastpage!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by MarieSucre(f): 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
uplawal:
They are required,maybe its you that dnt know your history as yoruba,married women dnt uncover their head in yorubaland only that people care less today.

nope it is not required as it is in Islam. It is not wajib. If a Yoruba woman doesn't not cover her hair no one tells her she is going to Jahanam. It is not the same.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
And whlo says if you dnt clover your hair in islam ylou will go to jahanam?from time memorial,married women are not to uncover their hair in yoruba land,even the IBOS DNT UNCOVER THEIR HAIR,LETS PUT MODERNISATIONN ASIDE.
MarieSucre:

nope it is not required as it is in Islam. It is not wajib. If a Yoruba woman doesn't not cover her hair no one tells her she is going to Jahanam. It is not the same.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by MarieSucre(f): 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
uplawal:
And whlo says if you dnt clover your hair in islam ylou will go to jahanam?from time memorial,married women are not to uncover their hair in yoruba land,even the IBOS DNT UNCOVER THEIR HAIR,LETS PUT MODERNISATIONN ASIDE.

You only need to read books like Things Fall Apart and Joys of Motherhood to know that IBO women did not cover their hair. They do not covet their breast, is it not oyibo man that came and started downgrading our culture saying that to be half dressed is uncivilized. bullshitt. Yoruba wore the head scarce as part of an attire, but it was not wajib in their culture. No police will arrest them if they don't wear gele.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
The fact that no one police yoruba women around does not mean in their subconcious mind they will not use it,i repeat,the fact that its part of an attire shows its required to cover ones head,ori eni wa very important in yoruba land,its sacred,only that its not common amongs youth but married women will hardly go out uncovered be it xtian or muslim.
MarieSucre:

You only need to read books like Things Fall Apart and Joys of Motherhood to know that IBO women did not cover their hair. They do not covet their breast, is it not oyibo man that came and started downgrading our culture saying that to be half dressed is uncivilized. bullshitt. Yoruba wore the head scarce as part of an attire, but it was not wajib in their culture. No police will arrest them if they don't wear gele.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by jsb(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Look of a jealous lover...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.