Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister (69297 Views)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement / Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Kennycyphers(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
hmmm....
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by iyatrustee(f): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Old Soilder
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by diasporaman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
in buhari voice,,madam i know say you no make mistake again.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by NovusHomo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
davodyguy:
Nothing so special.

Just the normal way buhari's facial expression appears.

He's not the over laughing type, but a serious man.
Kemi Adeosun showed there that she's well cultured and mannered, hence her covering her hair.
No American woman would do so, since its not part of their culture

Oh yes, Hillary Clinton did in a meeting with the Saudi king. It's not about culture; it is called DIPLOMACY.

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by longayink: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol, Adeosun didn't want her face on Camera. Looks like Adeosun was forced to wear the hijab.

WHAT happens to the principle of every body retaining his/her faith whenever, where ever?
Not sure Muslim women visitors remove human face cover before shaking hands with Christian and non-Muslim hosts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Missmossy(f): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
His standing posture though grin

Like that of a messenger to his boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by kascoman: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Baba just dey observe ni
sixtuschimere:
Nigeria's Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, covered her hair as she signed a bilateral agreement with Qatar's Minister of Finance, Ali Shareef Al Emadi, today February 28th. The bilateral agreement was on Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes Income Doha, Qatar. Behind both Ministers are President Buhari and the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hammad Al-Thani.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by jkendy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hypocrisy is like enjoying a chicken pepper soup but hating to see it slaughtered.
Who like women pass ab:oki

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by blackpanda: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Loool...this OP sef too like trouble. abeg its sunday o!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by longayink: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gov. Fayose over to you. Adeosun doesn't appear to be happy here - at all, at all.

She is wearing a hijab, not just a head gear.

Fayose alleges that President Buhari has the intention to Islamize Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by abdultek: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
na cross looking ooo. the emir they look kemi adeoshun while buhari they look the the man
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Michellla:
grin
Awww...Michellla you didn't tell me today was your birthday. Happy birthday, dear! But I don vex. We must share all your birthday gifts. grin
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by tpiar: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
makzeze:
Buhari: what is this Kemi doing? make sure you continue like this back home.

Whats the meaning of your gif?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by tpiar: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
jkendy:
Hypocrisy is like enjoying a chicken pepper soup but hating to see it slaughtered.
Who like women pass ab:oki

As long as you are not a cannibal!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by NRepublic: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
NovusHomo:

Oh yes, Hillary Clinton did in a meeting with thre Saudi king. It's not about culture; it is called DIPLOMACY.

Not this pic

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by sagewonders(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nairalanders pls help me I am Contestant 004 pls like my pics

https://mobile.facebook.com/SoulsCity/photos/a.526482857437894.1073741826.476026265816887/945571358862373/?type=3&__tn__=E

Pls use d link to like her picture.... It's important and also like d souls nations page also to make ur vote count..... Catherine. N. O

Show me love
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by tpiar: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Nigeria's Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, covered her hair as she signed a bilateral agreement with Qatar's Minister of Finance, Ali Shareef Al Emadi, today February 28th. The bilateral agreement was on Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes Income Doha, Qatar. Behind both Ministers are President Buhari and the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hammad Al-Thani.

Can we have the interpretation of what this means for Nigerians?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by 4nobody4every1: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
cool
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by 9jatatafo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chai! This Arab man be careful ohh!! I know how you guess love kpekus
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by CashdownNG: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
U
Senorita123:
Abeg who knows how much article writers in Nigeria charge per 500 words count

Hi. You got a good blog, I can guest write for you..
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Raymee(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
harmless011:
Why he come squeeze face like that nah
him dey laugh before? From age immemorial him dey laff? My guy leave dat nigga where him dey oh.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Confused ppl
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by aresa: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2016

Born to lead.

God Bless Nigeria...
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by ericuzor(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
see as our presido bb humble like a primary school student in the presence of a fearsome teacher grin
sixtuschimere:
see as our presido bb humble like a primary school student in the presence of a fearsome teacher grin
sixtuschimere:
sixtuschimere:
see as our presido bb humble like a primary school student in the presence of a fearsome teacher

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by grandstar(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
See as he squeeze hin face like WAEC question!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by anonimi: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
aresa:
.Born to lead...

Lead us into:

- gbese, debts like she did for Ogun state.
- recession
- mega inflation

God forbid bad thing-Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Spanner4(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
End Time Agreement
Go just turn my back dey go my way
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Liljeez(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
ercel:
When in Rome behave like the Romans. When in Doha,behave like the ..
Dohahans
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by grandstar(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Heazy2015:
Arsenal fans..how market?
I think its the handshake that irks him.Some consider handshakes beteen the sexes as wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.