Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY (7942 Views)

Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / Etcetera Addresses Biafrans And Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by nadisms: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Biafran woman waiting for Pope to address them

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trut:

You this Tiv boy should focus on the hunger and over tax you guys are paying in Benue State, leave Biafra matter for Biafrans.
Which hunger?
What over tax?
Intact your people dey beg the state govt to build modern market for them here in gboko.
I dey chop reach 5 times a day.
Nonsense
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by LMFashions: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

When I see pope Francis then I go start believe you.

From video proof to when you see Pope Francis, see as your life they bend due to hatred. Ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
LMFashions:

From video proof to when you see Pope Francis, see as your life they bend due to hatred. Ode
Anufia, you think say I go just accept any kind video
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by kissval1388: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
I know this thread won't make FP even wen everybody knows the incident happened

1 Like

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Trut(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

Which hunger?
What over tax?
Intact your people dey beg the state govt to build modern market for them here in gboko.
Nonsense

Benue people are crying, weeping and regretting for voting Ortom as Governor, they now prefer government that pays half salary than Ortom government that doesn't pay at all. Poverty and hunger has become order of the day in Benue and the clueless government of Ortom has imposed over tax to the populace. I advice you face the problem that are much in your hunger stricken state instead of ranting on Biafra thread.

6 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trut:

Benue people are crying, weeping and regretting for voting Ortom as Governor, they now prefer government that pays half salary than Ortom government that doesn't pay at all. Poverty and hunger has become order of the day in Benue and the clueless government of Ortom has imposed over tax to the populace. I advice you face the problem that are much in your hunger stricken state instead of ranting on Biafra thread.
If I continue with this fool I will certainly become one
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by LMFashions: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

Anufia, you think say I go just accept any kind video

So the video wasn't enough proof that the Pope addressed Biafrans at the Vatican?

4 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Trut(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

If I continue with this fool I will certainly become one

Zombie, so I'm now a fool for advising you to face your problem?

I grew up in Makurdi (at Wurukum precisely), so I know all the sufferings of Benue people. Go and face your problems instead of ranting here.

6 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
LMFashions:

So the video wasn't enough proof that the Pope addressed Biafrans at the Vatican?

Nope anything from the biafrans is certainly a lie.
Maybe get any online news from the Vatican as source, then maybe I will believe still.
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trut:

Zombie, so I'm now a fool for advising you to face your problem?

I grew up in Makurdi (at Wurukum precisely), so I know all the sufferings of Benue people. Go and face your problems instead of ranting here.
You grew up there, but no reciting there.
English ewu deraby
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by vayne(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

Maybe get any online news from the Vatican as source, then maybe I will believe still.
You are simply no match for him(trut)..
You are just another breed of zombie,seeking to be relevant,believe the video or not,who e help!

6 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by LMFashions: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

You are a lost course. It was nice conversing with you.

2 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Trut(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

You grew up there, but no reciting there.
English ewu deraby

My parent still reside in Makurdi, so I do get first hand information of Benue affairs from friends and family.

1 Like

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
vayne:

You are simply no match for him(trut)..
You are just another breed of zombie,seeking to be relevant,believe the video or not,who e help!
I tire oooo but why una dey beg me to believe.
Secondly I aren't here to match anyone.
Got that?
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
LMFashions:

You are a lost course. It was nice conversing with you.
Yea me too
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by vayne(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

I tire oooo but why una dey beg me to believe.
Secondly I aren't here to match anyone.
Got that?
Fix your spoken english first,then get back to me,you have too many problems that urgently require your attention,instead of Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by AbleGodAlways: 12:55am On Feb 29, 2016
Kyase:
Ahahahaha these guys won't stop this the jokes.
No be only Pope Francis na pope franca

E dey pain you, I fit bring rope for you oooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 29, 2016
Daft oyibo people and useless Nigerians...Biafra abi?....Nnamdi "obobo" Kanu should be an example to others especially the sheep like Biafran Igbo "Blodas"...stupid cause heralded by a mad Igbo man...i wish those idots well shocked
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 29, 2016
The Pope addresses biafrans............
but still no biafra grin

1 Like

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Ogbuefi2020: 1:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Ipob worldwide. I see haters begging to be convinced. Who owes you that?

3 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Trut(m): 6:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
Ipob worldwide. I see haters begging to be convinced. Who owes you that?

The AKPU NKU boy is just ranting, instead of facing the hunger and suffering subjected to them by the current Governor of his state called Ortom.

2 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by nadisms: 6:30am On Feb 29, 2016
So surprised that mods have not moved this to front page? Its a pity

3 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by zendy: 6:45am On Feb 29, 2016
jeytee:
Daft oyibo people and useless Nigerians...Biafra abi?....Nnamdi "obobo" Kanu should be an example to others especially the sheep like Biafran Igbo "Blodas"...stupid cause heralded by a mad Igbo man...i wish those idots well shocked

You can arrest,detain and jail a revolutionary but you can never arrest, detain and jail a revolution

1 Like

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Igwe9(m): 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why hasn't this page hit the front page?
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Eshinwaju: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Igwe9:
Why hasn't this page hit the front page?

Have you lost your mind....how can this crap be front page
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by MonPro: 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kyase:
Ahahahaha these guys won't stop this the jokes.
No be only Pope Francis na pope franca

e pain am ooh!

2 Likes

Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by MonPro: 7:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Trut:
Heart breaking news for baboons and monkeys grin

This guy, you wan wound man pikin with laughter? grin
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by MonPro: 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Trut:

Oneh kporkpor, buy data and watch the video above, stop ranting around the thread.

Na kyase real name be dat? See the name as e ugly sef. lmao!
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
MonPro:

Na kyase real name be dat? See the name as e ugly sef. lmao!
Ahahahaha you no go kill me with laugh joor.
But no be my name be that
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by MonPro: 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kyase:

Which hunger?
What over tax?
Nonsense

Oga Oneh, I hear say na pride for tiv women, if man fucccck her and her daughter together. My friend na peacehouse missionary for gboko, na him tell me? Na true?
Re: POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY by MonPro: 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kyase:

Ahahahaha you no go kill me with laugh joor.
But no be my name be that

But why you dey fight for fulani like say your life depend on am. The same fulani wey rape una daughters, destroy una farmlard. My best friend for class na tiv, him name na Wasem. The guy hate fulani, they even kill him mama when him dey 12 years.

Why you dey make me dey hate Tiv people for fight wey no concern you? Them dey pay you? If yes, how much, i go double am.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Projects To Add 819mw Of Clean Power To National Grid By 2019 – Fashola / Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags / 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.