Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU (21943 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
ehisdan:
Fynestboi, Pls close this thread the game is over.
As for u vickylala ur pic has said a lot about u

Tnks for the pic....I Lov it wen u shw mi off...

Ur already helping....
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
sammyscholar:
you aught to have cut the argument with her long ago. Her points are baseless, going by present day realities and her they are not even intelligently worded. You can see the way she writes- bad constructs. I would have chastised her with words were she to be one of my tutored students.

Lol!!!! Student....

Do I luk Lik I care....

Mst of u are still begging for food....
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by sammyscholar(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
vickylala239:

Is Good Dat u had fun....

Atleast u Dnt Hv bitterness Lik others.....

As 4 debate I guess u r confused.... Cuz I neva stated or mention my name among d tym wasters debaters....

Obviously I cnt b debating whil shortenin my writin n disobeying punctuation rules...

I still tink I shuld b d one 2 educate you...Cuz u wer so blind 2 see Dat I was Jst attacking d tym wasters debaters....

Some of u are so foolllishhhh..... u knw dis person is Nt in2 ur debate n u xpect d person to punctuate or write in full....

I Bliv u guys wer shrt of debaters....as such any bdy Dat comment is a debater....Lol....

Y kill urself over sometin Dat will only live n die on this thread....

Am still Lafin u guys......

Funny enuf we live in a different wrld..wer u cn speak good English or Wat Eva yet d liks of patience Jonathan is ur 1st lady...and does who cn speak r sweeping d street for ha..

U are good..yet ur a fan to tubaba.....

U r good yet ur a fan to plantain seller.....timaya....

Abi u wnt to to abt bread seller.....

Stay There and Kip punctuating n write in full on Nairaland.....

Why Nt go and write a book since u are good lets see hw u will b better dan 2baba.....

Why are Bsc not crying with u guys here....

Lol dead case......Dnt go n wrk hard wit ur HND n mke it in life....Kip telling mi Hw u cn punctuate.....

D difference btw u n mi is Dat....u Hv to be vry careful of ur writ up n punctuation,,,,also u Hv to read ur writ up over n ova again bfr posting..so as Nt to mke mistakes.....whil I Dnt k...Cuz I stand to achieve nothing.....

Since I cnt punctuate Hw cum u understood my comments..and Evn laf...Atleast u shuld Hv said u didn't get me at all....

It shows am communicating.....

Am still here for u guys......

Dead thread
Those who you claimed to be superior to write better than you. They use good English; and they worded their arguments in a very presentable manner. They were not debaters too, and they were meticulous of their use-of-English. To be candid, You write as though you were an elementary school student learning how to use the queen's language. Your arguments were so nauseating and very illogical and can never stand the perusal and assessment of intelligentsias.

Your conduct herein shows that you lack demeanor, decorum and it clearly shows that you are uncultured. Well, I can't blame you, your profile picture has said it all.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by sammyscholar(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
vickylala239:

Lol!!!! Student....

Do I luk Lik I care....

Mst of u are still begging for food....

hello girl, do not dazzle into dicussion of this sort again. It is a way beyond your brain capacity. What has what I asserted got to do with your: "do I luk Lik I care....Mst of u are still begging for food...."
?
What an un-trained child!
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
sammyscholar:
you aught to have cut the argument with her long ago. Her points are baseless, going by present day realities and her they are not even intelligently worded. You can see the way she writes- bad constructs. I would have chastised her with words were she to be one of my tutored students.

Jst look at Hw u disgrace urself.....

If am 2 join this competition..... I will surely beat up hands dwn....

If am to sit dwn and construct wrds n punctuate..... I bet u,I will beat u blue black....

I didn't Jst Lik dis shitttt debate.....

Ur worst Dan anybody here......

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by sammyscholar(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
ehisdan:
Fynestboi, Pls close this thread the game is over.
As for u vickylala ur pic has said a lot about u
can you imagine. She has a turned short trouser on her. A trouser better seen on a mental patient. And she wants to form a witty!
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
sammyscholar:
Those who you claimed to be superior to write better than you. They use good English; and they worded their arguments in a very presentable manner. They were not debaters too, and they were meticulous of their use-of-English. To be candid, You write as though you were an elementary school student learning how to use the queen's language. Your arguments were so nauseating and very illogical and can never stand the perusal and assessment of intelligentsias.

Your conduct herein shows that you lack demeanor, decorum and it clearly shows that you are uncultured. Well, I can't blame you, your profile picture has said it all.

D same idioooot who advice d other not to reply mi....is here....

Once I attack anybody here...u cn Neva resist ur keyboard....

Jst as others Hv faced me.....u will also....

This thread is mine....and my name will continue to sing here....

I will be ready for u....Jst as I Hv placed others Whr Dey belong... I will do Dat 2 u 2.....

u will remain a foooooolllll,if u Dnt reply diz comment
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by sammyscholar(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
vickylala239:

Jst look at Hw u disgrace urself.....

If am 2 join this competition..... I will surely beat up hands dwn....

If am to sit dwn and construct wrds n punctuate..... I bet u,I will beat u blue black....

I didn't Jst Lik dis shitttt debate.....

Ur worst Dan anybody here......

caveat! This debate is not for a person like you, cheap girl; That you find it hard to construct a correct sentence? See what you wrote up thereto. All money spent on you through school is a colossal waste and all you have go show for it is the turned trouser you had on you in your profile picture.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
sammyscholar:
caveat! This debate is not for a person like you, cheap girl; That you find it hard to construct a correct sentence? See what you wrote up thereto. All money spent on you through school is a colossal waste and all you have go show for it is the turned trouser you had on you in your profile picture.

Jst as I said earlier....

Is abt viki.....

No other thing shuld b happening here.....

Mst u guys do notin bt to look @ girls profile pic....

U will soon see worst pic of mi soon....

10naria boy Lik u...Wat do u knw?

I cnt b looking @ ur pics rather u guys look @ mine....

I culd Hv Lov to xpose one of u here...who has been sending numerous msgs...
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by sammyscholar(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
vickylala239:

Jst as I said earlier....

Is abt viki.....

No other thing shuld b happening here.....

Mst u guys do notin bt to look @ girls profile pic....

U will soon see worst pic of mi soon....

10naria boy Lik u...Wat do u knw?

I cnt b looking @ ur pics rather u guys look @ mine....

I culd Hv Lov to xpose one of u here...who has been sending numerous msgs...
ofcourse! You can continue to exhibit your stupidity; no one is holding you. After all, points have been made and the intelligent viewers have seen who the fool is. Continue, spoilt girl.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
sammyscholar:

This is what we call FATALITY... What a bashing !!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by Fynestboi: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) / See What Delsu Student Did To This Young Final Year Graduate Yesterday (photos) / School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.