Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU (21951 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
emaculate99:

Vickie, let this rest now.

The bubble on this thread will die down soon but the knowledge here will not and can never die except if this thread is deleted or removed.

This might not be a debate to you. Fine! you can leave it but that doesn't mean you should call what's done here nothing but a waste of time. If actually you read through the debate, you would know that "nobody is an island of knowledge".

Another thing you should know is that Biafra is a nation in Nigeria and under no circumstance can a nation secede from a country. The reason why they have failed to achieve something is because Biafra want to secede and secession is illegal in Nigeria being a federation. However, equation of certificates will conform with the provision of African Charter and constitution on right to freedom from discrimination. Therefore, equation of HND and BSc is legal. (read s1(2), s 2, s9, s17 and s 42 of the 1999 constitution for further reading).

One more thing! Always remember, no one is an Island of knowledge. Do not claim to know all when in the real sense, we are all learners.

Try to read through the debate and you will understand that the need to debate this is as important as the need for individuals to be intellectually equipped#shalom.

I Neva said I knw it all....

I Dnt agree with u on biafra being a nation in Nigeria...

Also I want to ask....is it today that dey started rating Bsc higher dan Hnd...

I want to ask you a simple question...if There is no discrimination, what will happen to that word in dictionary?

Dnt call it discrimination.Bsc is Jst more preferred...

If HND wants their importance over Bsc or equation.... they shuld clear Bsc doubt in their various field and job positions....

I put it to you that if Hnd holders were doing a good job most company will prefer them over Bsc...rather than cuming here to cry..urge HND holders to wake up and prove their worth in their various positions and offices....by so doing the news will spread and There will b no need for a thread like this.....

If HND holders had done their work well....we all we hear it from bloggers,net etc..

The truth is this wen you are good you Dnt need to talk abt it bt Ppl will talk abt you and recommend you....

For you to even say that the federal government shuld equate Bsc with HND.. it means you Hv d knowledge that Bsc is higher...

You said I shuld not call Wat is done here waste of tym....when this is achieve within one month or this thread deliberated on in Senate... then I with say we actually did not waste our tym...Bt if nothing after all this then I was right....

When I called biafra waste of tym and resources... Ppl were saying you Dnt knw Wat ur saying or Wat to say....biafra has wasted more tym than this ,yet nothing...

You claim biafra movement is illegal.. then Why do they still push for it?...this is to say that Ppl Evn wen they knw the truth they Jst choose to waste their tym....

The least d country need now is this HND or Bsc stuff..wen our economy is shittt..security shittt etc...

Mst Ppl maynt Lik my post Bt that will not stop me....anybody can insult me provided it does Nt blow ma phone of I gat no prblm wit abuses
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
UYCO:
Those who attended school of aviation, NDA and Petroleum Training Institute where I graduated from didn't go there because they couldn't secure university admission. That has been my dream when I was in the technical college. I have 9 credit in one sitting which qualifies me to attend any university in the World but I chose that school because I want to gain practical knowledge that will make me a Job cteator. Even with the discrimination, degree holders still consult me on special areas. I still dominate them in the office. If level playing ground is created, I will be rated as an expatriate in my field.

Wat ur simply saying is this...let HND holders stop crying.. Bt go bck to their drawing board and do a good work,Jst as u Hv done...if you are good u will b recommended n Evn paid more than Bsc...

So very simple HND holders wake up do a good on and off the field and get rated over Bsc...

Stop all the cry...leave the paper certificate alone and do a good work...Bsc has been doing a good wrk that Why Dey Hv been rated high.....now HND do your good work and takeover...

Is not by cumin here to create numerous threads
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
vickylala239:

Bros I Neva said I went to uni or poly in any of my post here...

And to call it privilege.. Dats Wat I Dnt get...privilege in terms of money?or admission or Wat??

Cuz many uni are very cheap,admission is by reading you books and writing your jamb perfectly Xcept you have anoda means...

What privilege are you now talking abt...

I Dnt Hv issues wit poly student or uni student....where I come in is here:::a poly student knw fully well before admission that he or she is getting Hnd or ND as d case may b and a uni student knw he or she is getting Bsc...depending on your field of study....

Now your are fully aware of this...yet u went to poly xpecting to get Bsc...

We all knw in Nigeria Evn wen u are in sec skool..does student knw how important Bsc is And HND..some skool Hv counseling unit etc.....

With all this you still went and sleep with a dog xpecting a baby boy....how is that possible...

If u Hv HND and you feel Bsc has more importance.. Why not enter uni..

If u feel your Bsc is low you go for Msc

Why all d cry wen we all knw d truth....Bt we still pretend as if we Dnt knw....

Am Nt here for debate or to join does who feel by writing in full the will win a debate.....wen u and I knw seun does not knw u or will Eva gv u anything from this...rather he will be making his does.
I give up on this argument.. I try to argue with people who can intellectually match up with me, not those who are not intellectually challenging

Well, I give up on this argument.. Now I'm inclined to agree with you that university is superior while polytechnic is inferior.. I believe this should make you happy now.. You won !
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by emaculate99: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
vickylala239:

I Neva said I knw it all....

I Dnt agree with u on biafra being a nation in Nigeria...

Also I want to ask....is it today that dey started rating Bsc higher dan Hnd...

I want to ask you a simple question...if There is no discrimination, what will happen to that word in dictionary?

Dnt call it discrimination.Bsc is Jst more preferred...

If HND wants their importance over Bsc or equation.... they shuld clear Bsc doubt in their various field and job positions....

I put it to you that if Hnd holders were doing a good job most company will prefer them over Bsc...rather than cuming here to cry..urge HND holders to wake up and prove their worth in their various positions and offices....by so doing the news will spread and There will b no need for a thread like this.....

If HND holders had done their work well....we all we hear it from bloggers,net etc..

The truth is this wen you are good you Dnt need to talk abt it bt Ppl will talk abt you and recommend you....

For you to even say that the federal government shuld equate Bsc with HND.. it means you Hv d knowledge that Bsc is higher...

You said I shuld not call Wat is done here waste of tym....when this is achieve within one month or this thread deliberated on in Senate... then I with say we actually did not waste our tym...Bt if nothing after all this then I was right....

When I called biafra waste of tym and resources... Ppl were saying you Dnt knw Wat ur saying or Wat to say....biafra has wasted more tym than this ,yet nothing...

You claim biafra movement is illegal.. then Why do they still push for it?...this is to say that Ppl Evn wen they knw the truth they Jst choose to waste their tym....

The least d country need now is this HND or Bsc stuff..wen our economy is shittt..security shittt etc...

Mst Ppl maynt Lik my post Bt that will not stop me....anybody can insult me provided it does Nt blow ma phone of I gat no prblm wit abuses
lol.

I don't need to argue with you. What will I gain?

My post up there was to call your attention to the wrongness of your analogy.

Read my post again. I didn't say the movement is illegal but I said, secession is illegal. Also, you didn't argue about Biafra being a nation but your analogy was what I attacked.

Moreover, people pushing for something doesn't make such thing legal. People demanding Biafra doesn't mean secession is legal. Try to reason! If I should go by your logic then I can say that jungle justice that is being demanded for by common men on the street when a thief is caught is legal. Common, try to understand. The law has already set out what is legal from what is illegal. No public opinion can change that unless such law is amended by the legislature.

Back to the subject, your fuss about HND and BSc has already been answered in the debate. The arguments and counter arguments should be enough. Vickie, I will only advise you to read through the debate. And if you are not OK with that, you can go on further reading.

In addition to that, this is an intellectual discourse, we are here to learn and not to claim e-warlords. Read through what had been written and learn just like we all did.

#shalom
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by emaculate99: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
I give up on this argument.. I try to argue people who can intellectually match up with me, not those who are not intellectually challenging
Well, I give up on this argument.. Now I'm inclined to agree with you that university is superior while polytechnic is inferior.. I believe this should make you happy now.. You won !
seconded, thirded, fourthed, fifthed, sixted, even hundreded!!!
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
vickylala239:

Wat ur simply saying is this...let HND holders stop crying.. Bt go bck to their drawing board and do a good work,Jst as u Hv done...if you are good u will b recommended n Evn paid more than Bsc...

So very simple HND holders wake up do a good on and off the field and get rated over Bsc...

Stop all the cry...leave the paper certificate alone and do a good work...Bsc has been doing a good wrk that Why Dey Hv been rated high.....now HND do your good work and takeover...

Is not by cumin here to create numerous threads
Lemm get something into your skull; when arguing, you have to be very analytical and logical in reasoning and argue as regards the topic.. It's so pathetic of you to give credence to primary school pupils who prefer university to polytechnic as a reason as to why HND cannot equate Bsc. For God's sake, how does that even relate to why HND cannot equate Bsc? Doesn't that clearly show you are not intellectually grounded enough to feature in a debate like this?

It's better you back off from this argument rather than downgrade yourself as a university student
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by UYCO: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
@Vickylala, you sound more like a secondary school drop out than a university graduate. Your level of reasoning fall below what is expected from a 100 level student. If by chance you manage to graduate by giving your area tita feely to lecturers in exchange for marks, you cant get more than a pass or third class. I dont think polytechnic graduates are responsible for your predicament. Even with your degree, you are still not qualify to be my PA. If I lie upload your certificate here let us see.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by UYCO: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
@Vickylala, I dont want to speak for other profession outside my engineering profession. I can assure you that we polytechnic engineers are already making moves to form our own body that will be barked by law. We will make our case very clear to the national assembly. University engineers have failed the nation and we cannot allow them to take us along in their backwardness. We dont even need them. In the past they tend to create the impression that they design for HND holders to implement. The introduction of design courses into the HND curriculum has effectively rendered BSC engineers useless. What this means is that the HND holder can design and implement and the BSC holder can only design and be looking at the design without knowing how to implement it. BSC engineers are not trained to physically translate design to physical infrastructure. This means we can produce without them but they cannot produce without us. of what use is that body that lump us together and even tend to make us look inferior? The law of negative feed back is already affecting them. The federal government now know that paper engineers are a liability to the Nigerian economy. Change is the only constant phenomenon. Good day.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by UYCO: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
@Vickylala, I want to sincerely advise you to get brighter grammar book 1,2,3 and 4 and study them very well before you can comment in a public forum like this. Your use of English is very poor. You are disgracing university graduates here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemm get something into your skull; when arguing, you have to be very analytical and logical in reasoning and argue as regards the topic.. It's so pathetic of you to give credence to primary school pupils who prefer university to polytechnic as a reason as to why HND cannot equate Bsc. For God's sake, how does that even relate to why HND cannot equate Bsc? Doesn't that clearly show you are not intellectually grounded enough to feature in a debate like this?

It's better you back off from this argument rather than downgrade yourself as a university student

I neva said I am into ur debate...mreova I cn shorten my words to b in ur debate...

There is nothing at stake on this stuff u call debate..

I feel am pissing u off..and u wnt mi to go off quickly...

Sorry Bro d truth is bitter...

Funny enuf am Nt going off.... insulting will Nt stop mi...

From your abv post u Jst confess Dat Bsc is higher...if u talk of equating dem it means u acknowledge d fact d Bsc.....

You also complain of my example as sec student preference.... I wnt to ring this to ur brain.. for goodess sake am not in ur debate...wen we all knw d winner goes home with nothing....

I knw is so painful as this thread has no effect or attention to those who matters in nigeria....

Bt d only thing I will advice u is this.....weda HND or Bsc.... hardworking is the key..
Go use ur certificate wisely...stop crying over certificate Dat u Hv already gotten or abt to get...

I Hv Neva heard of outstanding HND holders both in news or anywhere... Bt I Hv heard of xceptional 1st class university graduate.... record breakers....

The news of xceptional university graduate are evri whr...... I will advice you to wake up and upgrade ur self...rather Dan ur HND or Bsc....

Bsc or HND does not necessarily determine your success.... if bread seller cn b mre recognized Dan record breaking 1st class student of uni lag....

Or a uni drop out as tubaba!!!

Or rat poison seller as patoranking..

Or plantain seller timaya.....

Bro I will advice u to wake up and work hard......

If ur so desire Bsc as you cry out...Why not get admission in2 uni.....

You claim to intellectually incline.... then get admission into uni......u can only claim king in no man's land,Bt get admission into uni n start up Na....

U claim to b intellectually incline yet I Hv not heard of ur name Jst as I Hv heard of uni lag 1st class record breaker....

All of u wnt to claim king on Nairaland...Cuz you knw no one knows you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
I give up on this argument.. I try to argue with people who can intellectually match up with me, not those who are not intellectually challenging

No!!!

If Bsc is superior is Ppl Lik you who mke Bsc superior.... by seeking such attention Wat do u think of an sec skool student reading this....he or she will easily conclude that it is so..

Since d cry is for HND not Bsc...

HND has given Bsc upper hand..Cuz you guys have refused to stand up to deir standard... .you feel inferior rather than challenging them...

Change is constant.... if you guys cn wake up and work Bsc will b at ur feet....Bt here you are writing long n short gist abt equating them....

Forgetting Dat you guys need to do ur home work well.....

Why not create an impression to equate dem....with your HND holders impressing in their various jobs n field.... rather than waste tym looking for easy road....

My point is this..... you knew before you went to poly that u will get HND..u still went....den y do u cum cry after....

Jst as does who went to maritime..... you knw Wat u will obtain....yet u still cum out crying....
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

I Neva said I Hv a uni certificate or HND... apparently you are looking for areas to attack mi with...

Bt u get it all wrong....

Where I cum is this::::::::::; you were fully aware of this before u attend ur various institutions..... yet u cum here crying or looking for equal ground.....rather than work hard with ur certificate or get admission to uni...you here deliberating on issues that was long dead on the arrival @ Senate....

Jst as I said...it is a waste of tym n will b a waste of tym n energy if after one month I don't get d effect of this on Senate or any prominent organ of govt.....

Bt for u to think u will get mi off d thread easily...I guess u mst b joking...

You claim to b logical in ur argument yet..I Hv not heard of u...Jst as I Hv heard of uni lag 1st class recorder breaker....

Who are you? May all of us will Google who u are with ur logical reasoning
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2016
UYCO:
@Vickylala, I dont want to speak for other profession outside my engineering profession. I can assure you that we polytechnic engineers are already making moves to form our own body that will be barked by law. We will make our case very clear to the national assembly. University engineers have failed the nation and we cannot allow them to take us along in their backwardness. We dont even need them. In the past they tend to create the impression that they design for HND holders to implement. The introduction of design courses into the HND curriculum has effectively rendered BSC engineers useless. What this means is that the HND holder can design and implement and the BSC holder can only design and be looking at the design without knowing how to implement it. BSC engineers are not trained to physically translate design to physical infrastructure. This means we can produce without them but they cannot produce without us. of what use is that body that lump us together and even tend to make us look inferior? The law of negative feed back is already affecting them. The federal government now know that paper engineers are a liability to the Nigerian economy. Change is the only constant phenomenon. Good day.

Please we are all waiting to hear from fed govt.....

Let me wait for a month.....if after a month I Dnt get to hear this ur plan on channels or any organ of govt... I will consider it wasted effort...

Or sumtin Dat was Neva land @ all....

This is Wat mst Ppl say...before u knw u hear nothing
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by PShollzy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
vickylala239:

I neva said I am into ur debate...mreova I cn shorten my words to b in ur debate...
There is nothing at stake on this stuff u call debate..
I feel am pissing u off..and u wnt mi to go off quickly...
Sorry Bro d truth is bitter...
Funny enuf am Nt going off.... insulting will Nt stop mi...
From your abv post u Jst confess Dat Bsc is higher...if u talk of equating dem it means u acknowledge d fact d Bsc.....
You also complain of my example as sec student preference.... I wnt to ring this to ur brain.. for goodess sake am not in ur debate...wen we all knw d winner goes home with nothing....
I knw is so painful as this thread has no effect or attention to those who matters in nigeria....
Bt d only thing I will advice u is this.....weda HND or Bsc.... hardworking is the key..
Go use ur certificate wisely...stop crying over certificate Dat u Hv already gotten or abt to get...
I Hv Neva heard of outstanding HND holders both in news or anywhere... Bt I Hv heard of xceptional 1st class university graduate.... record breakers....
The news of xceptional university graduate are evri whr...... I will advice you to wake up and upgrade ur self...rather Dan ur HND or Bsc....
Bsc or HND does not necessarily determine your success.... if bread seller cn b mre recognized Dan record breaking 1st class student of uni lag....
Or a uni drop out as tubaba!!!
Or rat poison seller as patoranking..
Or plantain seller timaya.....
Bro I will advice u to wake up and work hard......
If ur so desire Bsc as you cry out...Why not get admission in2 uni.....
You claim to intellectually incline.... then get admission into uni......u can only claim king in no man's land,Bt get admission into uni n start up Na....
U claim to b intellectually incline yet I Hv not heard of ur name Jst as I Hv heard of uni lag 1st class record breaker....
All of u wnt to claim king on Nairaland...Cuz you knw no one knows you.

@vicky. it shows you are strong headed and i observe u don't want to learn. It will be better u opt out if you are never part of the debate rather than making unnecessary argument..
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
PShollzy:

@vicky. it shows you are strong headed and i observe u don't want to learn. It will be better u opt out if you are never part of the debate rather than making unnecessary argument..

Opt out in no man's land?.

Cn u chase igbos,or Yorubas from market.?...

Strong headed is an understatemnt....

Learning d last tym I checked Nairaland Neva gv Bsc,HND,wasc, or 1st skool leaving..

Evn in d Bible among the 12 disciples There was judas....

So u can pass over ma post or mke viki all over d thread
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by tosyne2much(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
vickylala239:

I Neva said I Hv a uni certificate or HND... apparently you are looking for areas to attack mi with...

Bt u get it all wrong....

Where I cum is this::::::::::; you were fully aware of this before u attend ur various institutions..... yet u cum here crying or looking for equal ground.....rather than work hard with ur certificate or get admission to uni...you here deliberating on issues that was long dead on the arrival @ Senate....

Jst as I said...it is a waste of tym n will b a waste of tym n energy if after one month I don't get d effect of this on Senate or any prominent organ of govt.....

Bt for u to think u will get mi off d thread easily...I guess u mst b joking...

You claim to b logical in ur argument yet..I Hv not heard of u...Jst as I Hv heard of uni lag 1st class recorder breaker....

Who are you? May all of us will Google who u are with ur logical reasoning
And you think saying this will cause me low self esteem ryt?

Well, let me tell you something. The truth of the matter is that not every brilliant student can bag 5.0, the same way every hard working person is not destined to live in luxury. And to think intellect is only measured by academic success clearly shows you don't have what it takes to get us convinced

When you are arguing with people, it's quite unnecessary to make preference to another person's success to attack the person you are arguing with. This is an argument that has nothing to do with whether I was able to bag first class or not. In case you have forgotten the thrush of discussion, we are talking about how their will be technological advancement if these two certifications are equated

Of course, you might not hear about me in the news just as you opined, but that does not make me less a person or unintelligent. Life is not a competition, I may not be a first class graduate but there are specific areas where I can be a genius.

Read through the previous pages and see how intelligent people clearly aired their opinions intelligently.. You are not just worthy featuring in this argument but you won't just agree cos the more you try to buttress your point, the more you say gibberish
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
PShollzy:

Bro, God bless you for this comment

I don tire to dey argue with this girl cos she knows nothing.. If it were to be someone who's got what it takes to challenge me, it would have been better

Just imaging arguing with someone you've learnt nothing from what she has been saying

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
And you think saying this will cause me low self esteem ryt?

Well, let me tell you something. The truth of the matter is that not every brilliant student can bag 5.0, the same way every hard working person is not destined to live in luxury. And to think intellect is only measured by academic success clearly shows you don't have what it takes to get us convinced

When you are arguing with people, it's quite unnecessary to make preference to another person's success to attack the person you are arguing with. This is an argument that has nothing to do with whether I was able to bag first class or not. In case you have forgotten the thrush of discussion, we are talking about how their will be technological advancement if these two certifications are equated

Of course, you might not hear about me in the news just as you opined, but that does not make me less a person or unintelligent. Life is not a competition, I may not be a first class graduate but there are specific areas where I can be a genius.

Read through the previous pages and see how intelligent people clearly aired their opinions intelligently.. You are not just worthy featuring in this argument but you won't just agree cos the more you try to buttress your point, the more you say gibberish

U claim to b debating Bt d truth is.... you are not debating....rather you find fun in Jst rplying me....

Check out this thread you will knw is all abt me not debate...

Ppl quote me up and dwn..if actually you guys wer debating...you culd scored zero point....

U are afraid of ma reference to others success...you cn better Dan dem...show us Dat u are better..

Real debaters Dnt waste tym replying..rather they make their points knwn...

I pity you Cuz d thread is Evn or almost closed...if Nt for mi...

No stay here and mke ur HND turn Bsc... you go old...

Dnt go and mke good use of your HND....
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, God bless you for this comment

I don tire to dey argue with this girl cos she knows nothing.. If it were to be someone who's got what it takes to challenge me, it would have been better

Just imaging arguing with someone you've learnt nothing from what she has been saying

Bros There is nothing like challenge here in Nairaland.....this is Jst a waste of tym...

This is neva competition as nothing is at stake...

You Jst find fun in wasting tym..if u need challenge enter ring and fight john cena...

I cnt waste my tym in such debate wen nothing is at stake...since wen did u see a debate Dat Dnt Hv tym frame..Dnt Hv points...nothing..

Keep wasting your tym...am right here watching you guys....

You claim to be debating Bt ur here responding to my post up and dwn..

If u actually knew am Nt among debate tym waster,Why den do u still quote mi....or am I now d topic of debate....

Kip wasting you tym...Cuz am nw d topic of debate....

You guys Hv been debating me for the past pages nw...it show how jobless n tym wasters you guys r....

Am right here with you guys...

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
vickylala239:

U claim to b debating Bt d truth is.... you are not debating....rather you find fun in Jst rplying me....

Check out this thread you will knw is all abt me not debate...

Ppl quote me up and dwn..if actually you guys wer debating...you culd scored zero point....

U are afraid of ma reference to others success...you cn better Dan dem...show us Dat u are better..

Real debaters Dnt waste tym replying..rather they make their points knwn...

I pity you Cuz d thread is Evn or almost closed...if Nt for mi...

No stay here and mke ur HND turn Bsc... you go old...

Dnt go and mke good use of your HND....
As I have said earlier, arguing with you is devaluation of oneself.. What's the point arguing with someone who can't even write coherently in English?

What's even the point arguing with someone who doesn't even know when to start a word with capital or small letter?

Of course I have HND in view but I can bet a million dollars that you obviously can't even stand me.

Madam Bsc holder, go and work on yourself and improve on your vocabulary so that you can defend your certificate anywhere you go, so that an ordinary school cert holder will not be rated above you [/i]
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by henrylowe(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
As I have said earlier, arguing with you is devaluation of oneself.. What's the point arguing with someone who can't even write coherently in English?

What's even the point arguing with someone who doesn't even know when to start a word with capital or small letter?

Of course I have HND in view but I can bet a million dollars that you obviously can't even stand me.

Madam Bsc holder, go and work on yourself and improve on your vocabulary so that you can defend your certificate anywhere you go, so that an ordinary school cert holder will not be rated above you [/i]
Tosyne I swear you wicked ooooo... See as you murdered the daughter of a man cheesy

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

You Jst a little funny idioottttt.... u mean I shuld strt punctuating Jst Cuz I wnt to post on common social media.....or I shuld strt writin in full Jst Cuz am on Nairaland.... Lol...

I see u are paid by writin in full and taking tym to punctuate... Jst as I said ur Jst a tym waster..

If u think seun will pay u for taking tym to punctuate and writin in full ur Jst wasting ur tym....

Ur debaterz Hv deserted ur thread for you....Lol!!!!

I knew ur wer foooolish. . Cuz if u were actually debating...u culd Hv concentrated on ur wrk..Bt here you are...with some1 who is calling it debating thread shitttt....

U claim am Nt intellectual enuf.. oya push ur write up to Senate and let dem pass this....Wat u knw is to cum here and drag commEnt wit does u will Neva see....

Lik I said am ready for u...since am now your topic of debate.....

For d past pages s now d debate is abt mi...let's go...mummmmu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

I put it to you Dat this thread is going to b abt me till d end...

Debate is now abt viki..... mummu
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by WeedyGonzalez(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
vickylala239:

I put it to you Dat this thread is going to b abt me till d end...

Debate is now abt viki..... mummu
you still arguing with this guy? Hehehe just free the mumu
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by henrylowe(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
vickylala239:

You Jst a little funny idioottttt.... u mean I shuld strt punctuating Jst Cuz I wnt to post on common social media.....or I shuld strt writin in full Jst Cuz am on Nairaland.... Lol...

I see u are paid by writin in full and taking tym to punctuate... Jst as I said ur Jst a tym waster..

If u think seun will pay u for taking tym to punctuate and writin in full ur Jst wasting ur tym....

Ur debaterz Hv deserted ur thread for you....Lol!!!!

I knew ur wer foooolish. . Cuz if u were actually debating...u culd Hv concentrated on ur wrk..Bt here you are...with some1 who is calling it debating thread shitttt....

U claim am Nt intellectual enuf.. oya push ur write up to Senate and let dem pass this....Wat u knw is to cum here and drag commEnt wit does u will Neva see....

Lik I said am ready for u...since am now your topic of debate.....

For d past pages s now d debate is abt mi...let's go...mummmmu
Shut up your mouth eeediot.. I have been reading the comment of a dumb skull like you saying whatnot just to justify herself. It's better for you stay out of this educating debate and let those who want to learn learn, rather than displaying illiteracy and stupi.dity on a public forum like this.. It's so pathetic that with your so called Bsc, you can't even punctuate, spell and capitalize properly yet you claim you are superior to an HND holder

Tosyne, pls keep it up with the BRUTALITY while I enjoy the fun
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2016
henrylowe:
Shut up your mouth eeediot.. I have been reading the comment of a dumb skull like you saying whatnot just to justify herself. It's better for you stay out of this educating debate and let those who want to learn learn, rather than displaying illiteracy and stupi.dity on a public forum like this.. It's so pathetic that with your so called Bsc, you can't even punctuate, spell and capitalize properly yet you claim you are superior to an HND holder

Tosyne, pls keep it up with the BRUTALITY while I enjoy the fun

Definitely u will enjoy d fun....Cuz am moving d thread to b centered on mi....

U will surely enjoy d fun...while I shut d shitttty debate dwn....
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Lwkmd!!!!!!

ask d guy who won Wat did they gv him?

Lol!!!!!"

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by ehisdan(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2016
I have been laughing since yesterday, seeing campaign after election. @tosyne2much am some how sad seeing u keeping it up with vickylala239. Pls let's the matter die, give silence it's best position in this case.

@vickylala239 I never knew u can argue this far I would have consulted you for tutorial before coming for the debate grin grin.

But with what I have been reading from ur post, if that's what an example of a B.sc holder is, I rather remain a HND holder than fooling myself with B.sc
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by vickylala239: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2016
ehisdan:
I have been laughing since yesterday, seeing campaign after election. @tosyne2much am some how sad seeing u keeping it up with vickylala239. Pls let's the matter die, give silence it's best position in this case.

@vickylala239 I never knew u can argue this far I would have consulted you for tutorial before coming for the debate grin grin.

But with what I have been reading from ur post, if that's what an example of a B.sc holder is, I rather remain a HND holder than fooling myself with B.sc

Is Good Dat u had fun....

Atleast u Dnt Hv bitterness Lik others.....

As 4 debate I guess u r confused.... Cuz I neva stated or mention my name among d tym wasters debaters....

Obviously I cnt b debating whil shortenin my writin n disobeying punctuation rules...

I still tink I shuld b d one 2 educate you...Cuz u wer so blind 2 see Dat I was Jst attacking d tym wasters debaters....

Some of u are so foolllishhhh..... u knw dis person is Nt in2 ur debate n u xpect d person to punctuate or write in full....

I Bliv u guys wer shrt of debaters....as such any bdy Dat comment is a debater....Lol....

Y kill urself over sometin Dat will only live n die on this thread....

Am still Lafin u guys......

Funny enuf we live in a different wrld..wer u cn speak good English or Wat Eva yet d liks of patience Jonathan is ur 1st lady...and does who cn speak r sweeping d street for ha..

U are good..yet ur a fan to tubaba.....

U r good yet ur a fan to plantain seller.....timaya....

Abi u wnt to to abt bread seller.....

Stay There and Kip punctuating n write in full on Nairaland.....

Why Nt go and write a book since u are good lets see hw u will b better dan 2baba.....

Why are Bsc not crying with u guys here....

Lol dead case......Dnt go n wrk hard wit ur HND n mke it in life....Kip telling mi Hw u cn punctuate.....

D difference btw u n mi is Dat....u Hv to be vry careful of ur writ up n punctuation,,,,also u Hv to read ur writ up over n ova again bfr posting..so as Nt to mke mistakes.....whil I Dnt k...Cuz I stand to achieve nothing.....

Since I cnt punctuate Hw cum u understood my comments..and Evn laf...Atleast u shuld Hv said u didn't get me at all....

It shows am communicating.....

Am still here for u guys......

Dead thread
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by ehisdan(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fynestboi, Pls close this thread the game is over.
As for u vickylala ur pic has said a lot about u

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU by sammyscholar(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
tosyne2much:

you aught to have cut the argument with her long ago. Her points are baseless, going by present day realities and her they are not even intelligently worded. You can see the way she writes- bad constructs. I would have chastised her with words were she to be one of my tutored students.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos / Lagos City Polytechnic Lecturers Arrested For Exam Malpractice / NECO Releases 2016 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.