Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

During Her Legendary Career As A Prostitute, This Woman Served More Than 4,000 M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / During Her Legendary Career As A Prostitute, This Woman Served More Than 4,000 M (375 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

During Her Legendary Career As A Prostitute, This Woman Served More Than 4,000 M by clementlinda235: 4:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
During her legendary career as a prostitute, this woman served more than 4,000 men. Now 55-year-old Sylvia Kandeya decides to go on retirement.
She lives in Mount Darwin, the town that lies in the Mount Darwin District, in Mashonaland Central Province in northeastern Zimbabwe. She is considered the godmother of all sex workers in and around Madondo shopping center and sex workers bow before her.

Read more here http://kullove.com/zimbabwes-godmother-of-prostitutes-beds-over-4000-men-says-she-is-retiring/
Re: During Her Legendary Career As A Prostitute, This Woman Served More Than 4,000 M by SUPERPACK: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
fuckgratulations

(1) (Reply)

ok / What Will You Say/write When Your Ex's New Partner Ask For Your Feedback? / Which Gud Android Phone Can I Get For #6000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.