Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry (7510 Views)

Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals / Kabbalah Anyone? / Jewish Kabbalah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
The earlier post was written in a rush; with a little time on my side, i will comment more.

Seeing the creator in the light of his Totality free's one from the shackles of Duality i.e the concept of Good and Evil. G-d is the embodiment of both duality a.k.a ALL. I will make a reference of the Christian and the Jewish holy literature Isaiah 45:7="I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." Yes one will argue; "it says do and not, I am these things", but it should be noted that all was made from the original cause; all that is, is of him and there is non without him .
On your question of the Ebola Virus; i will say G-d is the Ebola virus, but the Ebola virus is not G-d. The concept of duality is bound to create a dogmatic shackle, which tends to be hard to break, this concept is bound to lead the mind into error.We all know that the mind is a slave to classification; due to its limitation. In my believe, a greater form of morality is one that deals with Causes and Consequences. A mind tailored to live by the laws of Cause and Effects would uphold moral virtues in a greater light and stability.
On your question of the artist and the painting, i believe the artist is his painting, but the painting is not the artist. The painting would always be referred to in conjunction with the artist, but not vice-versa. This might sound ludicrous in a world were we are bound to be limited by the laws of separation and duality. Even quantum physics has thrown more light on the interconnectivity of all. The all in my opinion is G-d.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
I do not know what "willed gods of the ancients" are and how they become "demons of the goetia and legamattons". Kindly explain to me the above. I may then comment on gods and goddesses and the demons or evil intutive forms claiming to be these gods and goddesses.

@m-nwankwo=> I will use the ancient deity Baal as a case study;
Baal was an ancient deity in the ancient semitic world. Baal was known as the lord of the heavens, fertility, etc. Even the Christian and the Jewish literatures made reference of the Israelites seeking the blessing of the prophet of Baal, called Baal-am. The importance of the veneration of Baal could be seen with the reference to the value and the impact Baal-am would have on the future of the Israelites; "That was why it was necessary to seek his blessing and not his curse". That introduction being made i'll proceed.
Over centuries it will be noted that Baal devolved into the state of a demonic entity by those who venerated and valued the blessing of his prophet.
That gives rise to so many questions on his metamorphosis from a highly lofty being willed to control the heavens, and now devolving into an arch demonic being termed Beelzebub or Baal-ze-bub the "Lord of Flies".
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
They are involved with stupendous and simple happenings like the formation of the universes, galaxies, suns etc,  lightining, so called natural "disasters" , air cycles, water cycles, fire etc, as well as recording our actions, words, thoughts and intutive voilition with mathematical exactitude etc. Naturally, different elemental beings carry out these tasks. In ancient times and even today among simple people that are closer to nature, the denser species of these elementals like the gnomes , salamanders, water sprites etc can be seen by people. Atimes some of these people can also see another specie of elementals called the fairies. Specially blessed ones can also see the lords of these elemental beings , called the gods and goddesses and in exceptional cases, specially gifted ones can also see the lords of these gods and goddesses, and on an on the chain of linkage moves upwards till one gets to the sustantiate origin of these radiations which have formed themselves into different elemental beings and their leaders. All elemental beings, high or low are creatures of God and they are servants of God. Some dense ones like the gnomes are small in size, while some are so big that they can hold our entire universe in the palm of their hands. And yet even these mighty ones are just creatures and servants of God. Unfortunately, the connection of human beings to elementals has been lost due o our sinful nature and we are paying a heavy prize for it. Have we not cut of our connection with them, we would have been protected from many a harm including so called natural disasters, diseases etc. We would have through their guidance transformed this earth into a paradise where only the will of God reigns supreme.

In creation, there should be no room for mystism, everything should lie clear before the human spirit. Those who seek will surely find God without books, mystical trianing or religious tradition. God who created man as spirit has equipped man with all the talents. All we need do is to develope these talents into abilities as God wants us. Stay blessed.   

@ m-nwankwo=> Please throw more light on this, I am all ears grin. Once had an encounter with Udines, very funny creatures i must say. grin
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
@JackDaniel

@m-nwankwo=> I will use the ancient deity Baal as a case study;
Baal was an ancient deity in the ancient semitic world. Baal was known as the lord of the heavens, fertility, etc. Even the Christian and the Jewish literatures made reference of the Israelites seeking the blessing of the prophet of Baal, called Baal-am. The importance of the veneration of Baal could be seen with the reference to the value and the impact Baal-am would have on the future of the Israelites; "That was why it was necessary to seek his blessing and not his curse". That introduction being made i'll proceed.
Over centuries it will be noted that Baal devolved into the state of a demonic entity by those who venerated and valued the blessing of his prophet.
That gives rise to so many questions on his metamorphosis from a highly lofty being willed to control the heavens, and now devolving into an arch demonic being termed Beelzebub or Baal-ze-bub the "Lord of Flies".

Thank you very much for this specific example. Baal has always and even today remains a a worship demon, that is a form of intuitive voiltion embodying worship. It was never a god or goddess but pretends to be one. As long as its creators worship or venerate it, then it offers them apparent blessings. However, no sooner is its authority questioned, it gets angry just like a child whose favorite toy was removed. Baal then curses those who previously he has blessed. Followers who have withnessed both the apparent blessings as well as the curses tell their experiences by word of mouth which then is passed on. Thus, in different epochs baal can be depicted both as a diety that brings good and evil depending on what its followers experienced. In this way, several description of this demon has arisen. What however has not changed is its specie as a worship intutitive form, that is an intutive form which people venerate or worship. Baal is a clear example of how to even recognise these demons of worship. Any creature of God as well as pure intutive forms arising from the voilition of Gods creatures do not seek for worship or veneration. Indeed when individuals who for some reasons are permitted to come in contact with them venerate or worship them, such activity is met with strong rebuke and a loss of connection with such servants of God or pure entities produced by Gods creatures. No sooner do these servants of God disappear because of the false attitude of humans , then the intutive form of worship produced as a result of this false attitude then appears pretending to be the original servant of God or pure intutive volitions. That is the beginning of these dieties and it is the same in all traditions, whether it is Africa, Europe, South America, Asia etc. Over millenia, these intutive forms of worship become so powerful and have an immense control on over its followers. Their followers will never believe that that is their own production. I already have alluded that in the realm of these demons and false gods everything is possible and impossible. Deception is the constant thing in these realms. However a man with a simple belief in God can easily produce tangible evidence that these false gods and goddeses are only powerful because they draw strength from millions of its followers. In addition, their power can very easily be nullified by one who stands in the power of God. But one must make sure that he stands in Gods power or else they can be harmed and this will  manifests as physical illness or mental illness.

The earlier post was written in a rush; with a little time on my side, i will comment more.

Seeing the creator in the light of his Totality free's one from the shackles of Duality i.e the concept of Good and Evil. G-d is the embodiment of both duality a.k.a ALL. I will make a reference of the Christian and the Jewish holy literature Isaiah 45:7="I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." Yes one will argue; "it says do and not, I am these things", but it should be noted that all was made from the original cause; all that is, is of him and there is non without him .
On your question of the Ebola Virus; i will say G-d is the Ebola virus, but the Ebola virus is not G-d. The concept of duality is bound to create a dogmatic shackle, which tends to be hard to break, this concept is bound to lead the mind into error.We all know that the mind is a slave to classification; due to its limitation. In my believe, a greater form of morality is one that deals with Causes and Consequences. A mind tailored to live by the laws of Cause and Effects would uphold moral virtues in a greater light and stability.
On your question of the artist and the painting, i believe the artist is his painting, but the painting is not the artist. The painting would always be referred to in conjunction with the artist, but not vice-versa. This might sound ludicrous in a world were we are bound to be limited by the laws of separation and duality. Even quantum physics has thrown more light on the interconnectivity of all. The all in my opinion is G-d.

I have stated my position on this issue in my previous posts. If you believe that an artist is his paintings, then their in nothing more I can say.

@ m-nwankwo=> Please throw more light on this, I am all ears . Once had an encounter with Udines, very funny creatures i must say.

I will throw more light if specific questions that will be spiritually beneficial to discussants or readers arise. I am pleased that you have encoutered udines. However I do not think they are funny but they will surely make you laugh a lot. They always remind me of an excited baby who have just learned how to sit or the way their eyes shone when they have accomplished a milestone like sitting, crawling or walking for the first time. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
Thank you very much for this specific example. Baal has always and even today remains a a worship demon, that is a form of intuitive voiltion embodying worship. It was never a god  or goddess but pretends to be one. As long as its creators worship or venerate it, then it offers them apparent blessings. However, no sooner is its authority questioned, it gets angry just like a child whose favorite toy was removed. Baal then curses those who previously he has blessed. Followers who have withnessed both the apparent blessings as well as the curses tell their experiences by word of mouth which then is passed on. Thus, in different epochs baal can be depicted both as a diety that brings good and evil depending on what its followers experienced. In this way, several description of this demon has arisen. What however has not changed is its specie as a worship intutitive form, that is an intutive form which people venerate or worship. Baal is a clear example of how to even recognise these demons of worship. Any creature of God as well as pure intutive forms arising from the voilition of Gods creatures do not seek for worship or veneration. Indeed when individuals who for some reasons are permitted to come in contact with them venerate or worship them, such activity is met with strong rebuke and a loss of connection with such servants of God or pure entities produced by Gods creatures. No sooner do these servants of God disappear because of the false attitude of humans , then the intutive form of worship produced as a result of this false attitude then appears pretending to be the original servant of God or pure intutive volitions. That is the beginning of these dieties and it is the same in all traditions, whether it is Africa, Europe, South America, Asia etc. Over millenia, these intutive forms of worship become so powerful and have an immense control on over its followers. Their followers will never believe that that is their own production. I already have alluded that in the realm of these demons and false gods everything is possible and impossible. Deception is the constant thing in these realms. However a man with a simple belief in God can easily produce tangible evidence that these false gods and goddeses are only powerful because they draw strength from millions of its followers. In addition, their power can very easily be nullified by one who stands in the power of God. But one must make sure that he stands in Gods power or else they can be harmed and this will  manifests as physical illness or mental illness.

m-nwanko=>  Thats a wonderful analogy. you make Baal sound like all the Deities of the worlds religions grin.  i think we are talking about the same thing; you call them intuitive forms and i call them egregores .  grin.

They always remind me of an excited baby who have just learned how to sit or the way their eyes shone when they have accomplished a milestone like sitting, crawling or walking for the first time

You Sir, i must confessed just dished out words of experience  grin; Udines are in fact like babies always facinated with basic stuff, as for my experience "they were captivated with flushing and playing with the WC all night". Was a very funny experience. grin Except when it started interfering with my precious sleep , grin.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
What are udines You guys ought to remember that there are some JJCs following this thread angry
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
m-nwankwo=> I believe you are conversant with Beings, i have a question?
. i won't mind calling you or contacting you via e-mail,
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2009
What are udines You guys ought to remember that there are some JJCs following this thread

jargoon=> There is a belief, that there are beings that exist in the elements, i will give u a summary.

Fire= salamanders
water= udines
earth= Gnomes
air= sylyphs

you could research more if you choose. wink
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
jackdaniel:

m-nwankwo=> I believe you are conversant with Beings, i have a question?

i won't mind calling you or contacting you via e-mail,

Hi again Jackdaniel. I am blessed to know things about elemental beings. But I keep to describing their activities and avoid giving details of how the look. Such personal description of how they look can very easily lead people to consciously or uncounsciously produce intuitive forms modelled according to what I described. I will therefore be partly responsible to God for the havoc these intutive forms produced as a result of my description bring on their originators. Thus I am sorry that I will not respond to this your question either here or in private communication. Besides I do not see how information about the being you described will benefit you or any other person spiritually. Stay blessed.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2009
m-nwankwo=>
I know what you mean; i shall remove it's description, it was meant for you. the being in question is not of the elements.Any idea of it? i think it's personal to me, if i have an insight on it.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
you should modify your thread with my quote,
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
jackdaniel:

m-nwankwo=>
I know what you mean; i shall remove it's description, it was meant for you. the being in question is not of the elements.Any idea of it? i think it's personal to me, if i have an insight on it.

I am pleased that you recognised that and I have modified your quote as you wished. Next time the being appears to you, ask him who he is. If your soul is pure, you will certainly know who he is and what he wants to convey to you. Best wishes.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
 Hi again Jackdaniel. I am blessed to know things about elemental beings. But I keep to describing their activities and avoid giving details of how the look. Such personal description of how they look can very easily lead people to consciously or uncounsciously produce intuitive forms modelled according to what I described. I will therefore be partly responsible to God for the havoc these intutive forms produced as a result of my description bring on their originators. Thus I am sorry that I will not respond to this your question either here or in private communication. Besides I do not see how information about the being you described will benefit you or any other person spiritually. Stay blessed.  

m=nwankwo=> I respect your choice and principles.  very well said.
"when the divine wills the gates and the veil shall be opened";
please modify your last post of my quote, i mean the description.cheers.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by muyeskin(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2009
Assistant Moderator,

Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Please vote for Muyeskin as your assistant moderator of the education sector for continuity and progress.

Thanks.

Muyeskin
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by Abuzola(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
Christianity is the most silly religion i have ever seen, how can one worship a god that was beaten. Hehehehehehe
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
Is there any one out there with any illuminating issue we all can discuss on ?grin.

N/B=> I just noticed a divisive comment, please i would humbly suggest that divisive and fanatical post should be kindly ignored. Of what good does divisiveness achieve? if not Bloodshed ,Stupidity and Darkness.cheers
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
jackdaniel:

m=nwankwo=> I respect your choice and principles. very well said.
"when the divine wills the gates and the veil shall be opened";
please modify your last post of my quote, i mean the description.cheers.

Hi JackDaniel. I guess that I have already modified your quote as you requested. See my penultimate post. Stay blessed.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hi JackDaniel. I guess that I have already modified your quote as you requested. See my penultimate post. Stay blessed.

yeah , i did see it; after sending the post.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2009
PaRDeS,  a short note on Religious texts

The constant stupidity of the uninformed populace who regard religious text as absolute truth has been the cause of untold bloodshed. The debate of how religious text should be interpreted has been debated for over a 1000 years. According to known records; quite surprisingly it was the Muslims who first embarked on solving this dilemma. The Muslim religious intellectuals came up with the concept of "batini ta'wil". This concept postulated that the holy writs are  mere doorways that encompass greater truths which are both allegorical and mystical in nature. In todays reality unfortunately the fore-runners are lagging behind.

For the judeo-Christian populace, the readers of the holy writs should bear in mind, that these writs should not be treated a literal facts, but texts subject to exegesis.   This exegesis is known as PaRDeS. P stands for peshat, which means literal meaning, R for ramez which stands for allegorical meaning, D stands for dersha which stands for religious authority interpretation and S for sod which stands for esoteric reflection(personal) reflection.

Kabballah interpretation of PaRDeS:
In the analysis of commentors on the kabbalah ; the causes and the ills of the different level of interpretation of the holy writs can be found in the story written by Moses de Leon in 1290. The story was about the journey of four rabbis Akiba,ben zoma ,Ben Azzai and Aher into paradise(PaRDeS). The story goes on to state that the aforementioned rabbis went into paradise and were bequited with the following fate. The first got into paradise and died, the second lost his reason , the third became a heretic and the fourth came out sane.

Each rabbi denotes a layer or PaRDeS,  what happened to them can be attributed to the effects of your choice of exegesis of holy writs and how they affect you;

if you stick to P=> you will probably kill your self in Religious fanaticism.
if you stick to R=> you will be termed a crazy person.
if you stick to D=> you are bound to be the creator and implementor of religious dogma's, that would control those at R
if you stick to S=> you will probably come out sane,  grin
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by budaatum: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2009
Kabbalah per excellence, Jack! The finger that points to the moon is how Zen would put it, the worship of an image in Christianity.
Have you heard of the Jewish genizah? Its where books that have finished serving their purpose are sent for burial.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
Have you heard of the Jewish genizah?   

Genizah is a weird , but useful concept ,  grin

The finger that points to the moon is how Zen would put it,

Nice analogy  grin, One of the reasons i love Zen is it's ability to express complex ideas in the simplest notations,  grin
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by PastorAIO: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
Well done o! I was in 9ja when M_nwankwo joined the thread and internet connection was slow so I didn't bother. I guess the matter is past now so I should leave it . . . . but just in case someone has more to say . . . .
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Well done o! I was in 9ja when M_nwankwo joined the thread and internet connection was slow so I didn't bother. I guess the matter is past now so I should leave it . . . . but just in case someone has more to say . . . .

Welcome back Pastor AIO!
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by PastorAIO: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
m_nwankwo:

Welcome back Pastor AIO!

Thank you! I'm so glad to be back. Those nigerian egregores, or is it intuition forms, are really tearing the place apart. Only God can save that part of the world. I'm at my wits end with them.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Thank you! I'm so glad to be back. Those nigerian egregores, or is it intuition forms, are really tearing the place apart. Only God can save that part of the world. I'm at my wits end with them.

Hi Pastor. It is really sad what is happening in our naija especially in the religious arena. Our people always have God in there libs but deep down them (even though they are not conscious of it), they do not believe in God or believe in man made intuitive forms. Any person who have experienced God even for a second cannot but love his neighbour. Such a one shows even greater love to his so called enemies. Here and there, their are few genuine human beings in our country and for the sake of this tiny few, I believe that the grace of God will incline to our people. But before then, a painful purification will precede the saving grace of God. Stay blessed.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by jackdaniel(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2009
Pastor AIO => welcome back  grin Hope your trip was okay grin

Those nigerian egregores, or is it intuition forms, are really tearing the place apart.  Only God can save that part of the world.  I'm at my wits end with them.   

I really feel your pain; ever day after going through the news and internet about Nigeria, i go to bed sighing in pain.  Yet even in the darkest perils, i still believe it will get better. "after the heavy downpour, there is usually a big harvest" grin, cheer up.

M-nwankwo =>
Hi Pastor. It is really sad what is happening in our naija especially in the religious arena. Our people always have God in there libs but deep down them (even though they are not conscious of it), they do not believe in God or believe in man made intuitive forms. Any person who have experienced God even for a second cannot but love his neighbour. Such a one shows even greater love to his so called enemies. Here and there, their are few genuine human beings in our country and for the sake of this tiny few, I believe that the grace of God will incline to our people. But before then, a painful purification will precede the saving grace of God. Stay blessed.   

The effects of the intuitive forms on the nation is pathetic; but i believe there is a great change at hand; this change might happen faster than any one can predict; the Truth will prevail. The concept of truth is beautiful, b'cos it is always what it is; irrespective of thought, feeling , notions and the beings of darkness who crave in stupidity for power, authority and the servitude of humanity. The irony is this; the truth has, is and will always be  there waiting for humanity, but many have chosen to build and depend on  systems that seeks their destruction. sad
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by budaatum: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
m_nwankwo:
Any person who have experienced God even for a second cannot but love his neighbour. Such a one shows even greater love to his so called enemies.
Hi hwanko, welcome to the thread. I specifically love the above. Nothing is truer. And welcome bask Pastor. By the way, its Kaballah, it never finishes, new texts keep getting added.

m_nwankwo:
Our people always have God in there libs but deep down them (even though they are not conscious of it), they do not believe in God or believe in man made intuitive forms.
Why they should believe in what they have not experienced is my wonder, if you see what I mean.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by coldwater(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2010
Great thread!!

M-Nwakwo >>>> Can I ask some questions about elemental beings?
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2010
coldwater:

Great thread!!

M-Nwakwo >>>> Can I ask some questions about elemental beings?

Hi Coldwater,

Yes, you can ask any question on elemental beings and I will offer my perception. Stay blessed.
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by coldwater(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2010
M-Nwankwo >>>> I have not, so far, had any conscious experience with elemental beings. But my instint, based on what I have read in books, tells me they could be real, I am glad you have experienced them - sharing your perceprtion will, hopefully, benefit me spiritually. I have the following concerns:

1, As you know, there are planes ( e.g astral, ethereal, material) in creation. Which of the planes are elemental beings located and what are their purpose(s) in creation?.
2, Are elemental beings responsible for our ( human beings) creation, judgement and re-incarnation, ?
3, Are elemental beings same as intelligent designers, as explain by realian movement, http://www.rael.org/.? Could they also be responsible for UFOs?

Thanks
Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by mnwankwo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hi coldwater. Thanks for your questions. I offer my perception as follows.
M-Nwankwo >>>> I have not, so far, had any conscious experience with elemental beings. But my instint, based on what I have read in books, tells me they could be real,  I am glad you have experienced them - sharing your perceprtion will, hopefully, benefit me spiritually. I have the following concerns:

Elemental beings are very real. Unfortunately, many a human being have lost contact with these loyal servants of God such that their activities are today relegated to the realm of myths, sagas and legends. Yet every human being on earth have in past eras experienced the elemental beings and such experience slumbers within the spirit. Genuine love for all that exists including what men refer to as nature will reawaken the slumbering knowledge about elementals and their activities. A reconnection with the elementals is an indispensable step in the recognition  of the will of God.

1, As you know, there are planes ( e.g astral, ethereal, material) in creation. Which of the planes are elemental beings located and what are their purpose(s) in creation?.

Elemental beings are servants of God who do not activate a personal volition but stands in the will of God. They absorb the power of God and dispense it without activating a personal volition in doing so. Elemental beings are innumerable and they can be found in all planes of existence, even in the divine realm. Thus elemental beings inhabit the physical, astral, ethereal, animistic, spiritual, primordial spiritual and the divine worlds. Those that inhabit the physical which many can easily see lie in a transitory plane between the astral and the gross material world. The elemental beings irrespective of where they reside are dispensers of the radiations of God. They are servants of God who under the will of God shape forms or give shape or conformation to the the different and diverse radiations or power of God. They are thus builders in creation. There activities are so diverse and incomprehensible that it will not be possible to describe it in its entity. But to enable a picture arise within you, I will leave out the high elemental beings that resides in the divine, the primordial spiritual, the spiritual and deal with those whose activities are evident in material creations including the ethereal, the astral as well as a the physical. The physical universes with its billions of galaxies are the work of elemental beings. Also included in the work of elementals is what we call nature. The elemental beings formed and continue to form universes, galaxies, stars, planets, human and animal bodies. They are involved from gigantic cosmic events like the formation and dissolution of stars to "small" things like the seasons, magnetic currents, air currents as well as water cycles, rocks, formation of plant, human and animal bodies etc. Our sun for instance was formed and maintained by elemental beings. Literally, our sun is the physical body of an elemental being and the entire earth too is the physical body of an elemental being. In past era men do see the lord of the sun.  Elemental beings are also responsible for what men call inventions. In a workshop of models produced by elemental beings, every genuine discovery that has happened, is happening and will happen is already fashioned by a specie of elementals, that is,  they have completed the prototype of past, present and future inventions. What we call inventions is a drawing from this workshop of models that were fashioned by elemental beings in finer gross material realms. Unfortunately, those who are permitted to draw do not always have the necessary inner purity such that these prototypes or models are not transported to earthly reality exactly as the elementals made them with the attendant results that some inventions become a problem for humankind. Maybe some day, I will discuss in detail about this.

Maybe, another example may suffice. A specie of elemental beings are involved in the formation, maintainance and dissolution of all the bodies that the human spirit clocked himself with. Thus, they know to the minutest degree how a human physical body can be maintained so that man can physically leave up to 500 years and yet have the look of a 35 year old man. In the same vein, these elementals also have the knowledge to the healing properties of herbs, rocks, water, fire and air. Every gifted herbalist without exception have contact with the elementals. The elementals not only reveal the healing properties of herbs to the herbalist but they also reveal a personalized treatment tailored specifically to a particular patient. God, the creator of all the worlds have made unlimited provisions for the joy of his creatures and the help and guidance by the elementals is one such provision. Even the cure to so called incurable diseases can be revealed to us by the elementals. Unfortunately, we have lost connection with the elementals, and thus lost connection with the Almighty God, our creator.

Another species of elementals pick up the stirrings of our soul and give form to our volitions. Thus elemental beings in obedience to the will of God mould the forms that form the tapestry of our fate, either raising us towards the luminous gardens of the kingdom of God or catapulting us to the realms of darkness. Indeed hell came into existence when the elementals gave form to the evil volitions of men.  It is also in the same vain that the realm of witches, phantoms and demons came into existence.

Are elemental beings responsible for our ( human beings) creation, judgement and re-incarnation, ?

The elemental beings are nothing without God. They are creatures and servants of God. Thus, whatever is their activity, they are simply dispensing the will of God. Thus they are not directly responsible for creation, judgement or reincarnation but their activities are part of what is involved in the fulfillment of divine will. I can expand on this when it becomes necessary.

Are elemental beings same as intelligent designers, as explain by realian movement, http://www.rael.org/.? Could they also be responsible for UFOs?

I have not read any of the works of the realian movement but I do know spiritually who they are. As a rule I do not discuss the views or opinions of others and for that I will not discuss what I spiritually know about the realian movement. As per UFO, I have offered my perception in some write ups in the past. Just search for my former posts and you will find them. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry by coldwater(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks a lot, M_Nwankwo,

I will take time to digest your reply. Thanks again for being a spiritual blessing to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Use Your Name To Secure A Loan For A Man - Clergyman Warns Single Ladies / Is the gospel free or costly? . How Do You See It? / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.