Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (46737 Views)

GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Shocking: Read What Happened To 5 Teenagers After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by winkmart: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
shoooo
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by WDESAFETY: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Despicable act of some "lower beings" 'cos of their insatiable appetite for power and wealth...SHAME!
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
The article is perfectly understandable (well..) except for the spiritual bath part. What on earth is a spiritual bath?
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by sweetgala(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What manner of country is Nigeria

What a country, a very perverse nation.

I've stopped commenting non topics with these endless sad, heartless topics.

Just yesterday some three guys kidnapped a poor girl and rapped her.

It's sad because it is not confined to any particular state or tribe or age group, so that a solution can be targeted towards that end.

God save us

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by xynerise: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
A teenager in Primary 3? sad
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by hottathanfire(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
This story though
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na wah oh
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by phreakabit(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aboki again?!
These people and under aged girls self?

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by uracocksucker: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Teenager in primary 3? didnt even read the damn article after Primary 3 line

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
I said it before and I will say it again,the only way to reduce crime in this zoo of a country is to reintroduce public execution and televising it live.that's the hard way and the only way.

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by delightf(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Alhaji keep doing it @ 9t

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Our problem is no more but ONE, called INSINCERITY. We are mostly SELF DECIEVING PEOPLE. We love telling LIES, mostly HYPOCRITES.

Nigeria isnt a country of HUMANBEINGS when you take a closer look. It is an ANIMAL FARM, even worse. It is a JUNGLE of MONSTERS and BEAST where everyone is also a PREY.

Such is the way of DECAY and we dont have a citizenry that UPHOLDS THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE even if its against them.

We are mostly DEVILS masqurading as Human Beings.

Its a country so program to behave as I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E-S

We have an educational system that conforms people to S-T-U-P-I-D-T-Y.

Indoctrination via religions that turns people to like LABRADORS, docile dogs too easy to control.

We are false people so UNRIGHTEOUS, very, very RELIGIOUSLY UNRIGTHEOUS.

Yesterday i was clever i wanted to change Nigeria but today i am WISE i am changing myself to being as RESPONSIBLE, ACCOUNTABLE for my action through being THOUGHTFUL.

How will NIGERIA ever have PEACE when HYPOCRISY is our culture.

This country houses the bigest church in the World.

The Mad man involved in this attrocities with FIVE girls is said to be an Alhaji.

Shame on us all!!!

THE BEST WITNESSES TO GOD'S TRUTH ARE THOSE WHO SHOW THE LIGHT OF GOD'S TRUTH IN THEIR LIVES.

Its not by how long your beards, wearing white ropes, how sweet your voices in singing hyms, the mark on your forehead because on consistent prostration during prayers. Your travels to MECCA or JERUSALEM.

ALL THAT IT TAKES TO PROSPER IS TO BE SINCERE IN ALL THAT WE DO. WE LACK SINCERITY...........WE SO SELFISH AND SICK.

All it takes is personal responsibility but instead we leave our own responsibilities and point accussing fingers on others forgetting ourselves. Which in TRUTH we are not better most times even worse.

UNTIL WE LOOK INTO THE MIRROR OF TRUTH AND SEE OURSELVES FOR WHO WE TRUELY ARE AND ARE WILLING TO WALK THE PATH OF RIGTHEOUSNESS. THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO DECAY.

There is a young generation coming up. I FEAR THE KIND OF HAVOC our collective IRRESPONSIBLITY as a society has given them as an UPBRING.

These coming generation will so PUNISH us by behaving less than Animals because while we are suppose to be moulding their character to being HUMAN we were all chasing after MONEY.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. NOT IN THE SCHOOLS, NOT IN ASO ROCK, NOT ON THE STREETS. BUT IN OUR HOMES.

Our homes are mostly so MESSED up.

Its all about CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by nairaman66(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
efilefun:
Just amputate he's third leg and feed it to the dogs case close

sorry man but I don't understand what he's religion got to do with this poo. Can you shed more light on that Or you just hate "Islam"

Islam has done little to address the problem of their aggressive fanatics. You can things together and figure things out yourself!
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by fm7070: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
They should deal with the real issue and not looking for someone to blame.
The headmistress has no hand in this as far as this report is concerned.
Did the girl went out during school hours? Was the headmistress aware of her activities?
They should deal with the Alhaji and others involved.
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Revolva(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
I beg make dem go sidon for one place. So dem de fear make alhaji no take dem go marry for. North. Yeye girls so. Superstitios ashawos
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
sweetgala:

What a country, a very perverse nation.

I've stopped commenting non topics with these endless sad, heartless topics.

Just yesterday some three guys kidnapped a poor girl and rapped her.

It's sad because it is not confined to any particular state or tribe or age group, so that a solution can be targeted towards that end.

God save us
God will always save us, because we're living ina jungle not a country..
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Everything these people do scares me. Its like dey r de creators of evil. Can nigeria burn deir religion? M so scared of dem right nw, i hope non of dem come after me right nw

1 Like

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Missmossy(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
This country scares me as the day goes by. Can you imagine??

So gross.

2 Likes

Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Everything these people do scares me. Its like dey r de creators of evil. Can nigeria burn deir religion? M so scared of dem right nw, i hope non of dem come after me right nw

"Good and Evil grow together and are bound in EQUILIBRIUM that cannot be sundered. The most we can do is try to tilt the equilibrium towards the good" Eric Hoffer.

My dear, there are evil doers every where. Dont allow SENTIMENT cloud your THINKING. Our responsibility is to fight EVIL and not attribute EVIL to what is not. Doing so only makes us to be on the side of EVIL, tilting the EQUILBRIUM towards more EVIL.

ITS NOT DIFFICULT TO MAKE A LONG POST OF EVILS THAT MEN AND WOMEN DO BELONGING TO DIFFERENT FAITH.

I belong to the fellowship of those who say only what is RIGHT and what is TRUE.

So, lets call a spade a spade and not make matters worse by SENTIMENTS.

There are good Muslims so are there bad ones and these two categories of character are found in all faith.

THINK DEEEPER .
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:
Our problem is no more but ONE, called INSINCERITY. We are mostly SELF DECIEVING PEOPLE. We love telling LIES, mostly HYPOCRITES.

Nigeria isnt a country of HUMANBEINGS when you take a closer look. It is an ANIMAL FARM, even worse. It is a JUNGLE of MONSTERS and BEAST where everyone is also a PREY.

Such is the way of DECAY and we dont have a citizenry that UPHOLDS THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE even if its against them.

We are mostly DEVILS masqurading as Human Beings.

Its a country so program to behave as I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E-S

We have an educational system that conforms people to S-T-U-P-I-D-T-Y.

Indoctrination via religions that turns people to like LABRADORS, docile dogs too easy to control.

We are false people so UNRIGHTEOUS, very, very RELIGIOUSLY UNRIGTHEOUS.

Yesterday i was clever i wanted to change Nigeria but today i am WISE i am changing myself to being as RESPONSIBLE, ACCOUNTABLE for my action through being THOUGHTFUL.

How will NIGERIA ever have PEACE when HYPOCRISY is our culture.

This country houses the bigest church in the World.

The Mad man involved in this attrocities with FIVE girls is said to be an Alhaji.

Shame on us all!!!

THE BEST WITNESSES TO GOD'S TRUTH ARE THOSE WHO SHOW THE LIGHT OF GOD'S TRUTH IN THEIR LIVES.

Its not by how long your beards, wearing white ropes, how sweet your voices in singing hyms, the mark on your forehead because on consistent prostration during prayers. Your travels to MECCA or JERUSALEM.

ALL THAT IT TAKES TO PROSPER IS TO BE SINCERE IN ALL THAT WE DO. WE LACK SINCERITY...........WE SO SELFISH AND SICK.

All it takes is personal responsibility but instead we leave our own responsibilities and point accussing fingers on others forgetting ourselves. Which in TRUTH we are not better most times even worse.

UNTIL WE LOOK INTO THE MIRROR OF TRUTH AND SEE OURSELVES FOR WHO WE TRUELY ARE AND ARE WILLING TO WALK THE PATH OF RIGTHEOUSNESS. THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO DECAY.

There is a young generation coming up. I FEAR THE KIND OF HAVOC our collective IRRESPONSIBLITY as a society has given them as an UPBRING.

These coming generation will so PUNISH us by behaving less than Animals because while we are suppose to be moulding their character to being HUMAN we were all chasing after MONEY.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. NOT IN THE SCHOOLS, NOT IN ASO ROCK, NOT ON THE STREETS. BUT IN OUR HOMES.

Our homes are mostly so MESSED up.

Its all about CHOICE.

Your last point is Gbam!

We have lost a lot of humanity. We have lost our Gods and we have lost ourselves.

I pray im never born in this shyt next life.
Re: Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji by olatemi1(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
wicked alhaji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.