Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (25792 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? / Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
no wahala

let me go and service my catapult, pack more stone..

tonight... no sleeping to night e go hook... make i go buy pape soup spice come

abeg make una come like fawol not like cockroach or rat.. so that I go get meat to chop

We coming like wolves cheesy we go see meat for ur body well
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

We coming like wolves cheesy we go see meat for ur body well
u sound like a professional in that dept..

I can't wait to cover my self with d blood of jesus
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by giftedheart1(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Bros, if u never marry, why not tell her that day would be your own introduction too...abi na by force? I bet you, if u attend, u won't recover so soon, no matter how devilish she might be, their is still an iota of love between both of you!!! Don't go there and disgrace yourself ooooo... Biko!!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
u sound like a professional in that dept..

I can't wait to cover my self with d blood of jesus

grin we self go give u annoiting oil drink before we chop u we dont eat unclean spirits tongue
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by fxstory(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2016
mmm
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Agu87(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
ShitHead:
Buy her pusssy transformer...so the husband go enjoy what he paid for which u don already expand.
There are many mad people on nairaland...crazy muddafuccas

1 Like

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by ShitHead(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Agu87 post=43439537]There are many mad people on nairaland...crazy muddafucca

Akpa Amu
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Skymiyke(f): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Best gift is not SHOW UP at her wedding.
how u d do am?Almost evry thread I opened 2day,ur comfortably sitting on top?Thumbs up!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by HungerBAD: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Skymiyke:
how u d do am?Almost evry thread I opened 2day,ur comfortably sitting on top?Thumbs up!

Laughing.

I usually never reply to my mentions no matter what,but I will make an exemption today.

I do not do the first to comment thing(childish) and the only reason why I am always ONE is simple.

Nigerians are asleep when I am online. I am 7 hours behind Nigeria.

Make I go ready for work, take care. Hope I have answered you?

1 Like

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Skymiyke(f): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Laughing.

I usually never reply to my mentions no matter what,but I will make an exemption today.

I do not do the first to comment thing(childish) and the only reason why I am always ONE is simple.

Nigerians are asleep when I am online. I am 7 hours behind Nigeria.

Make I go ready for work, take care. Hope I have answered you?
Yea baby,u sure did!But I still can't figure out why some nairalanders struggle for dat sha?I agree wit u,is childish!Anyways,have a nice working day!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Drabrah(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Enangson:
Please i need mature advice on the best gift i should get for my EX on her wedding few weeks from now. I really feel like surprising her with a gift since we both ended the relationship on good terms.

1st day I decided to approach her, she was teasing me abt my wedding buh I told masef d only role she gat play @ my wedding ll be to sit beside me. Our love was sweet, cynosure of all eyes, buh came 2 an abrupt end on medical grnds. She's long gone, back 2 her 4ma love buh I'm jealous, till 2mao& aftermorrow. So, ain't gonna play no role in my wedding, neither ll I play any in hers. Not cos i hate her, or cos i don't wish her well. It's cos any attempt 2 do such isn't jst repeat episode of hrtbrk. It cud result 2 coma, if not suicidal ideation.

So, if u truly loved her, & she truly loved u, BACK OFF!!!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by asumo12: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Omotayor123:

Since she invited you, you should go. To show you have moved on and that you are truly Happy for her.
Not showing up at all shows lack of maturity.

As for the gift, Buy the best thing you can afford!

Wish you well cheesy

Best thing?

Like her bra size and panties?

wink

She will love it I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.