Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? (2948 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Can u guyz still remain fwendz on social media despite ur breakup ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by saintfellow(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
No we cant remain friends on any social network. We parted ways permanently and thats it, you go your way, i go my way. Anytime i see you physically, we say hello and go our way.

6 Likes

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
annnikky:
If it's based on mutual understanding? Yes.

1 Like

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2016

lol...grin

if the cause of the breakup wasn't because he slept with my bestie, cousin, dad, Mom, great grandma and whatever..... then, why wouldn't we still be pals? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by dharay99: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
...on social media? yea,maybe.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by CHYMZZY(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Of course... Though i always dismiss relationship that wont work out amicably.. Dnt knw for others OooOOOo!

1 Like

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

If it's based on mutual understanding? Yes.
R u sure u can keep up with d feelings as in d feelings coming back or whenever u c her pix u get pissed off?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Laveda(f): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Y'all are beginning to make it seem like the breakup thing calls for enmity, seriously

Lol now I understand all what he meant.. If the relationship goes sour friendship ends.. That's bad. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by ardeypearlz(f): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol...grin

if the cause of the breakup wasn't because he slept with my bestie, cousin, dad, Mom, great grandma and whatever..... then, why wouldn't we still be pals? undecided

I wonder oo....No biggie smiley
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Social media..Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
why not?? it's just social media anyway..
provided they ain't disturbing or e-stalking u and shhit just ignore them...

Deleting them gives them D assurance/feeling that u are still terribly affected by them or whatever they did to you..Let them be..Let them see your pictures and see that u are happy without them smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
ardeypearlz:
I wonder oo....No biggie smiley

Exactly! grin

1 Like

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:
Y'all are beginning to make it seem like the breakup thing calls for enmity, seriously

Lol now I understand all what he meant.. If the relationship goes sour friendship ends.. That's bad. embarassed
lavvy how are you?
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
annnikky:

R u sure u can keep up with d feelings as in d feelings coming back or whenever u c her pix u get pissed off?
Why would I catch feelings if the reason for breaking up is good enough.

We can still be good friends tho'.

We can even stay under the same roof without any drama involved.

That's me tho.

Might not be so for someone else
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

Why would I catch feelings if the reason for breaking up is good enough.

We can still be good friends tho'.

We can even stay under the same roof without any drama involved.

That's me tho.

Might not be so for someone else
Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
annnikky:
Really shocked shocked shocked
Yes.
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Sweetnik22(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
CHYMZZY:
Of course...
Though i always dismiss relationship that wont work out amicably..
Dnt knw for others OooOOOo!
Wat if she did something terrible b4 breaking up with her, will u still befrnd with her on social media
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by 2dice01: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol...grin

ok he can sleep with ya sis right tongue
Smh put your ancestors cheesy
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
2dice01:
ok he can sleep with ya sis right tongue Smh put your ancestors cheesy
lol. yes...grin
add that too!
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

Yes.
Ok smiley
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by 2dice01: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. yes...grin

add that too!
obviously you got no sis ...too bad tell me what you did to them
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
2dice01:
obviously you got no sis ...too bad tell me what you did to them
uh...I'm the only girl? undecided

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by 2dice01: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
uh...I'm the only girl? undecided

ooh ada i guess...
So some guy cheat with ancestor ya gonna unfriend him tongue
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
hell no but we could be friends in heaven if only he changes his way and uhmmm i hope God consider him grin
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ofcourse a capital YES for the sole reason of letting her know that she came into my life to fullfil her obligations and help me get to where i'm going in life, and as a destiny helper she was to me by a massive success i must 've acquired then.
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Sweetnik22(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=49615265][/quote]
N wat if he request for ur frndship in any of d social media, u'll still reject him?
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sweetnik22:

N wat if he request for ur frndship in any of d social media, u'll still reject him?

Yes! I don't need him anymore
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
yes...
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Sweetnik22(f): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

Wow! U're really dame serious about it smiley
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

Lol, I guess your so-called boyfriend just left you and broke your heart into pieces of pieces in pieces cheesy cheesy
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'm guess your so-called boyfriend just left you and broke your heart into pieces of pieces cheesy cheesy

Sori to disappoint u cos such didn't happen ok tongue tongue tongue :-
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

Sori to disappoint u cos such didn't happen ok tongue tongue tongue :-

Lol, OK . . . It's gonna happen anyway probably someday tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Actors I Would Willingly Give My Virginity To (pics) / Bisola Of BBN Gave Tin Tall Tony A Mouth Action This Nigt / Is This Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.