Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (25838 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? / Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by castrokins(m): 12:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Don't Bother Getting Her Gifts. Your Presence Alone Will Suffice. An Ex Once Begged Same Way That I Attend Her Marriage Ceremonies. I Attended Without Gifting. That She Still Calls Even Without Her Holding On To Any Physical Gifts Or Something To Accord Her My Presence At All Times, I Only Imagine What Your Gifts Can Do To Her Marriage.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by bongolistik(m): 1:39am On Mar 03, 2016
nonsoyoungprof:
just look at some silly commets pple re making, so bcs they dated .they should now become enemies, abeg make i ask ..must every relationship leads to marriage,..my dear show up nothing goona happen,
u did not answer the question that was asked
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by bongolistik(m): 1:48am On Mar 03, 2016
chigoizie7:
Why do we all have to be enemies?

That we stopped being lovers doesn't mean we are enemies.

I mean, we meet various people in life for some reasons, either as a blessing or to teach us some lessons.

As long as u made me happy @ some point in my life, I owe u alot.

The least I can do is to be your enemy.

So, just get her a kinda gift she is meant to forget easily.

I am happy u broke up on a good note bro. This life is too small for grudges.
I like what you just said, but it should be directed to ladies cos they are excellent in creating the enmity, even sometimes when have done nothing wrong, they can just decide to turn you to an enemy
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2016
You came to nairaland for advice lol funny, u think peeps here would advice u well, some of them are not fully allright by the way why do some peeps think that all breakups end up in heartbreak, d guy said he ended on good terms he tell una he wan marry the lady nawa for una oooo.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by loverboi97(m): 2:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Guy abeg no kill me wt laf
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Topmaike007(m): 2:47am On Mar 03, 2016
How will you feel seeing the new dude kissing her like the way you does but bro you feel so much like a kid.... Life continues even without attending because you will be rremind of those days you were both 2geda..... Forget good terms bro and continue your life
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Cavenchy(m): 2:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Don't go to the church oh, you don't want her changing her vows or fainting when they ask anyone to raise an objection. Pray for them, it's the best way to show your blessings on their marriage. Then go back and kiss the lady you will marry on her forehead, Thank God for her.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Wowzer(m): 3:20am On Mar 03, 2016
I can't even recall any of my Ex women. Once they are gone ..they are gone. No contact after end of contract. I just move on.

More like we never knew each other from before, it don't matter if we left on good terms. Op needs to move on, that's what weaklings do....buying gift for ex women or attending their marriage. Insignificant gesture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by nortcentrallord(m): 3:40am On Mar 03, 2016
It appears Op and many others don't know the meaning of "EX" it means you are past so stay in the fucking past except you are so empty headed. Stay out of her life because am sure you won't let your GF'z or BF'z EX buy a gift for him or her @ his or her wedding if you know.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Grow up dude!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by habiham: 5:32am On Mar 03, 2016
G-Wagon
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by DedeNkem: 5:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Best gift is, you staying the hell away from her!
What the f*uck is wrong with you?
Why not move on with your f*ucking miserable life!

There's a genuine reason why you're her ex.!
Leave her alone, you f*ucking pervert!!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by DedeNkem: 6:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Enangson:
thanks for the advice so far. I have moved on with my life long ago, no regret whatsoever up till date. Just that when she invited me she pleaded that i should try and come if i really wish her well and have noting against her. So i was thinking of what to get for her if i make up my mind to go.

But i think i will stay back from the wedding as some of you have advised.

No, you've not f*ucking moved on! If you had, you won't still be in contact with her because there's no genuine reason to have any sort of relationship with your ex.

You can be friendly whenever you cross path with her but NOT be friends.

Unless you have a child with her, there's absolutely no reason to keep an ex. in your life.

How would you feel if your girlfriend or future wife have her exes as her friends?

1 Like

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
wat dafuq is wrong with some guys?

'we ended the relationship on good terms' my foot.

There's a reason why you're not the one walking her down the aisle. so if you think for a second that your gift means anything then you're just a baboon.

#iranu

#Maga Kobo-kobo
THAT IS WHY YOU ARE YIM-LESS
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

There's a reason why you're not the one walking her down the aisle. so if you think for a second that your gift means anything then you're just a baboon.

#iranu

#Maga Kobo-kobo
THAT IS WHY YOU ARE YIM-LESS!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by cluksy(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

#iranu

#Maga Kobo-kobo
Bleeping must continue after the asle sh*t so stop yammering.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by cluksy(m): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2016
Enangson:
thanks for the advice so far. I have moved on with my life long ago, no regret whatsoever up till date. Just that when she invited me she pleaded that i should try and come if i really wish her well and have noting against her. So i was thinking of what to get for her if i make up my mind to go.

Clear sign that she's still tripping!
Guy, for the sake of your own salvation stay away from her. (such cheap punas fall easily)
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by maximas(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2016
was thinking answers are still found here I never we have fools and unserious human here. I should sign out of here.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by chigoizie7(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2016
bongolistik:
I like what you just said, but it should be directed to ladies cos they are excellent in creating the enmity, even sometimes when have done nothing wrong, they can just decide to turn you to an enemy

They all need to grow up.

As a matter of fact, I have been in a relationship with lots of girls. Yes, u re correct, they want to be enemies, but I didn't allow that. i had to make them see reasons why we don't have to be enemies.

Now, most of them are enjoying the fact that we are still in good and talking terms.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by smileysmiley(f): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Enangson:

she pleaded with you to come I see a cheat and an accomplice already, that is how she will plead with you to come and knack her small cause her husband is not around... leave somebody's wife alone
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Baraka1990(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Did you just say u ended ur relationship in a good note.. How? And u did not marry her
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by IamLEGEND1: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2016
cluksy:

Bleeping must continue after the asle sh*t so stop yammering.
abeggi!

maybe the guy never even see her panties before u dey there dey talk. the guy is just unable to move on.DazAll.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2016
happney65:
Buy her a CD of that Girl that sang Nigerian Pussy are the tightest..Make sure you give it to her husband ohh..Thank You

cheesy grin u no go kill me oh
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by orlarbissy(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2016
So as to do what with it?
BJAYADEMOLA:
Give her a male goat
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

yes na we dey wait make u sleep before we extract ur blood take renew our powers *evil laugh*
how was ur nite?
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
how was ur nite?
Cool yours
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Cool yours
I had a nightmare last nite...
I saw u and ur group last night
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
I had a nightmare last nite...

I saw u and ur group last night

grin no b for dream we come ur room true true
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin no b for dream we come ur room true true
u done finish me
#bringbackmyblood
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
u done finish me

#bringbackmyblood

Dude ur blood is d sweetest of all biko we coming tonyt with gallons of kegs we go drill u like niger delta oil rig tongue
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dude ur blood is d sweetest of all biko we coming tonyt with gallons of kegs we go drill u like niger delta oil rig tongue
no wahala

let me go and service my catapult, pack more stone..

tonight... no sleeping to night e go hook... make i go buy pape soup spice come

abeg make una come like fawol not like cockroach or rat.. so that I go get meat to chop
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by danton(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
seriously I won't go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.