Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) (26734 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Senate Begins Investigation Of Dino Melaye Over Alleged Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Last2comment(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by jamp: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who ask you

OBOIKPUFARJI100:
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME CELEBRATE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MARSTURBATION AND BEING A VIRGIN.....I FIANALLY TRIED IT TODAY...MHEN IT WAS SO AWESOME... AND SWEET....I BROKE MY VIRGINITY TODAY AFTER 33 YEARS.....HELP ME REGIOCE FOR ME AND MY LOVE
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dino is a mad man

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
J
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by truthspeaks: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
So Dino is nw PdP undecided
olaideeeedris:
I'm no fan of Dino but I feel a news agency should be neutral but we can't say that of Safara Reporter. They proAPC and AntiPDP
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
another clueless buffoon on the loose, this time in the hallowed chambers.

I'll bet my last penny that this man really doesn't know what his job is in the senate.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by truthspeaks: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
U ddnt get d point SR r tryin 2 make?
olaideeeedris:
Wetin concern this sahara reporter sef. Regardless of who said it, Made in Nigeria women are simply the best... Sahara reporter please and please, give us news devoid of sentiments plssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Krak(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
olaideeeedris:
I'm no fan of Dino but I feel a news agency should be neutral but we can't say that of Safara Reporter. They proAPC and AntiPDP

There is absolutely nothing wrong in what SR did. It was not a written criticism but rather showed to us in incontrovertible pictures.

Tell me...did Dino batter his wife. Yes or No?

And was the said wife a Nigerian. Yes or No?

When you get answers to that question, then you can come back and let us talk.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by silkjayy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
friendsduty.com is a job and online part time working website, where you can create your account and work with us with the provided tasks in your account after creating your account and you will be paid for your work, there is no fix time for job, you can work in any hours of the day and from any country. You will be paid for your tasks on their completion via cheque or many other payments methods like bank transfers etc. To start your job register your account.
http://friendsduty.com/index.php?ref=22498
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Paulpenny(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Meeehn
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
whether they like, let them say, Nigeria girls/ladies WE ROCK! end of story.
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by ngmgeek(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
The sad thing is that there are hundreds of moronic and strange politicians who think and talk like Dino Melaye.
I pity those good people this man is representing in the senate. They deserve someone better than this thug.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by ezebunafo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
olaideeeedris:
they are not ur regular news agency,but an investigative and expository news agency

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by obayaya(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
olaideeeedris:
Wetin concern this sahara reporter sef. Regardless of who said it, Made in Nigeria women are simply the best... Sahara reporter please and please, give us news devoid of sentiments plssss

E concern them...

Dino will marry made-in-Nigeria women and use them as punching bags...

We'd prefer him marrying imported women than giving our women black eyes...

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
You write in Flawless English but you support a NEPA bill certificate holder.

Are you Kemi Adeosun undecided
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by eLcastro(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Krak:

There is absolutely nothing wrong in what SR did. It was not a written criticism but rather showed to us in incontrovertible pictures.

Tell me...did Dino batter his wife. Yes or No?

And was the said wife a Nigerian. Yes or No?

When you get answers to that question, then you can come back and let us talk.
is Dino talkin bouh beatin a wife.? SR wia of point as alwayz sha....dey shud'v defended importin wives...nt 2 say beatin a woman is d best tin buh datz nt d mode here...evn abroad dey beat wives "charlie sheen"
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennydee05:
DINO you and Bruce should contest for hypocrisy award.

Since when Bruce was accused of printing his books in USA, I never read his tweets. He lost his phone?

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by birmingham04: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
In a sane country dino melaye cannot contest for councillor post and win. Anybody can marry any nationality we are talking of life partner whom you really love and give your life to. In fact dino melaye is an educated illiterate he lacks exposure. Sorry for woman that will marry him.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

You have a better certificate, and can't write in "Flawless English" while attacking someone that writes in "Flawless English".

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Subwayy101: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

This one have no shame anymore, wasting your life on nairaland insulting those that are better than you. Na so your life dey spoil go for your face, na wao Ecoterrorist.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Subwayy101: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
SR and Dino Melaye are both liars so :- undecided

* lemme sell gala and lacasera inside buhari plane abeg*

Buy gala buy gala buy gala

A jobless guy like you posing as female to deceive people sef dey call others liars. Ahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Subwayy101:

This one have no shame anymore, wasting your life on nairaland insulting those that are better than you. Na so your life dey spoil go for your face, na wao Ecoterrorist.
ban loading. Cross the line plzzzz
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Subwayy101:

A jobless guy like you posing as female to deceive people sef dey call others liars. Ahahahahaha.
ignored
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Krak(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
eLcastro:
is Dino talkin bouh beatin a wife.? SR wia of point as alwayz sha....dey shud'v defended importin wives...nt 2 say beatin a woman is d best tin buh datz nt d mode here...evn abroad dey beat wives "charlie sheen"

Whats it about importing wives? Are women mere commodities? A man and a woman met and fell in love, they decide to marry. Does it matter that they are of different nationalities?

Whichever way you look at it, Dino Melaye was dumb to even mention something as lame as that. It goes to show how shallow that Senator can reason.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Visionless senator. Leaving pressing issues that is affecting the masses he is here shamelessly canvassing for made in 9ja women. This woman batterer

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
olaideeeedris:

They are just saying he clearly doesnt value even the made in nigeria he married. Sahara reporter pick on pple in both parties as long as they are in govt. Theyve picked on yaradua, gej and buharis govt. Trust me, theyve just started wt buhari. It will get nasty soon.

Last time i checked dino was APC. He was one of GEJ's biggest dissers on channels news. Him and FFK were competing on most outrageous language.

PS - Sahara reporters posted the below picture 2 days ago on their twitter page. They are accusing buhari of criticizing obj in 2003 campaign poster, while hes now doing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Krak:

Whats it about importing wives? Are women mere commodities? A man and a woman met and fell in love, they decide to marry. Does it matter that they are of different nationalities?

Whichever way you look at it, Dino Melaye was dumb to even mention something as lame as that. It goes to show how shallow that Senator can reason.

Dumb , clueless and out of touch with the rest of the populace. Hes not the only one.
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by AfroKnight: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dino Melaye is not ashamed of his ways. Why? Because he is a Senator. Being a Senator in Nigeria means, free money and impunity.

Who endorses this wickedness? The Nigerian people. We are the ones who allow impunity to reign. How can a wife batterer win an election to represent 1/3 of the people in a state? Simple; by running for office in Nigeria. Even the masses are worse than the corrupt leaders. If you doubt me, check the staff of various ministries or even the fuel attendants (during their artificial scarcity) or the Police who should protect us.

The masses are hopelessly corrupt and wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by maasoap(m): 12:31am On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
He is just like buhari and Sanusi who don't shake women hands because they believe they are beneath them

All Na the same.

*shouting* buy gala ooooooo. Bubu abi u no go chop gala before we go land for Pluto
Your post reeks ignorance.
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by Tolatutu: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2016
olaideeeedris:

We Nigerian women don't want Dino the serial wife beater angry
Re: Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) by texazzpete(m): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2016
olaideeeedris:

Abeg, when did Dino Melaye move to PDP?

Some of you just type rubbish without waiting for your brains to catch up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards / Police Tackle Presidency, Say IG Has No Query To Answer / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.