Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (42797 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Chinedu Okpalanma, DG Of #istandwithbuhari Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by tivta(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Bros I know d economy is bad but 98% of the problems r not his fault. Nigeria is a big country with complex people and things will nt change over night. To me o,I still blame 16years of PDP cause they to fight corruption,save and think for d future.

Ever heard the saying "losers make excuses while winners make things happen"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Disgusting sycophantic indulgence! Petrol sells for N140 to N150 per liter and the bats can't see it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by MIM77(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
lawrsmith:
I'm not the president. and are you telling me that you are comfortable with the situation of the Nigeria? and you mean if Jonathan were here things will remain this way,and Nigerians will not be protesting.

Things would have been worst than this if Jonathan had come back. The effect of the rubbish carried out by the last government is largely responsible for our present predicament. You don't expect things to change in flip of seconds. We wouldn't have known of all this monumental embezzlement if he had come back cos he was a player in the act. Our major problem is our over dependence on oil which has bn our major foreign exchange earner, and now the price has nosedived drastically yet expect Pmb to do magic in a short time. Diversifying to other areas and the receipt of reasonable returns is not a short-run thing. Lets pray that we succeed as a country instead of raining curses on ourselves.
[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by abbey621(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
scachy:
Those behind this idiotic campaign are either the cause of our problems in this country, or they are nothing but ethnic bigots or they are directly or indirectly benefiting from this visionless Govt.because sincerely speaking, there's absolutely nothing PMB has accomplished in the last 9 months other than globetrotting n blame games. This has shown that he has no practical idea on how to turn things around for good in Nigeria, instead things are worse than it was.I weep for my people.

Don't tell me change is a gradual process, because what we are witnessing in Nigeria under Buhari is retrogression instead of progression.

Has your life gotten worse from September 2014 till now? If the answer is yes then the problem is with you and not Nigeria. Even in advanced countries with less complex problems as Nigeria did not turn things around till after a couple of years. E.g. Obama became president in 2008, America was losing jobs at a rate of over 200,000 per month, it took him 3 years to stop the country from losing jobs and an additional 2 years for the country to get unemployment rate down to 6%. If it took America, a country so much advanced than Nigeria a total of 5 years to go from negative to positive, what makes you think 9 months is enough for Buhari to turn things around considering the amount of obstacles he met on ground?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
kniru:
these people sha....u stand with buhari when ur freezer don turn oven . lol.

I go catch you.
This part really got me grin
kniru:
these people sha....u stand with buhari when ur freezer don turn oven . lol.

I go catch you.
This part really got me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by helops123(f): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigeria is too big for one person to handle ,let us divide into northern and southern nigeria.it then we can all enjoy the dividens of democracy. The population before amalgation was not up to a quater of what we are now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by petkoffDrake(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
gratiaeo:
"You will buy fuel from black market at 250 per litre, use it to operate your generator so you can charge your phone, you are still taxed multiple times in the name of stamp duty, yet you buy data and come on Nairaland to defend this government. Where is your sense?"
Searching for their sense?... With okpolo eyeeye shocked
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by aresa: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol @ #PDPhouseOfHunger BINGO shout and assignment of the day. Hope den pay you enough to buy garri and pure water..

Useless jobless people...
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Osu175(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yesterday I was travelling from zaria to abuja,so our driver stopped to help another driver with a car sit. So there was this hausa vulcanizer who wanted to buy sugarcane for #20 and what the seller gave him was what was sold for #10 before, and the guy said whats this, and the seller said dollar has raised(lol).. And the hause vulcanizer said Allah ya sinama buhari and the hausa's around where lik angry.
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by petkoffDrake(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
Ipob why insulting people up n down It's their view n if u r not okay with it,u keep shut. Mtcheww.
Chai! Fine geh like u. APC follow THIEF ur sense? cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by freeborn76(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
No matter what people say, I still stand with Buhari. Infact, if another election is held tomorrow, I will still vote him. A half fit Buhari is a million times better than the irresponsible kleptomaniac from Otuoke that held sway zillions of years ago. Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Iprofit: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
And only a bitter Ipob/wailer will not understand all dis problems r not mr president fault. cheesy
oh tell me something

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by freeborn76(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Same way idiots are now calling an Otuoke kleptomaniac a hero
1miccza:
Only a brainwashed blind man would support such idiotic show of support with the situation of things in the country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by BushidoBlue(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
abbey621:
Just one question: If you don't stand with Buhari what options do you have? Hug a transformer? Continue Wailing till 2019? Take poison or relocate outside of Nigeria? I know most of you expected miracles and most of you are truly clueless on how messed up the economy was b4 Buhari took over but know this, years and years of corruption and embezzlement cannot be wiped out in 1 year, if Buhari cannot get it done in 4 years then vote him out! Buhari is the president till 2019, till then there's no use giving yourself high blood pressure, accept thy fate and hope for the best!

So after 9months how more messed up has the economy become?

Ostrich mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
erunz:
Nigerians are really not happy with the current situation of the country
That king skeazy tweet is the best
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
erunz:
Nigerians are really not happy with the current situation of the country
That -king skeazy- tweet is the best
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by abbey621(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
BushidoBlue:

So after 9months how more messed up has the economy become?

Ostrich mentality

I don't know professor, can you tell us how messed up the economy is compared to 2014? Believing 9 months is enough to change things is not only delusional but ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by ANIEXTY(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
make dem come again, we dey wait

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Dragonking: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Bros I know d economy is bad but 98% of the problems r not his fault. Nigeria is a big country with complex people and things will nt change over night. To me o,I still blame 16years of PDP cause they to fight corruption,save and think for d future.
Keep on fo0ling itself...The President of Tanzania is transforming the country in less than 3months without blaming the past administration while you, your dullard President and APC has spent close to 1year blaming GEJ and PDP without any sensible road map to deliver this country....so continue.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Fellywood(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
domopps:
Come what may......#Istandwithbuhari

Cheeeeers
Come what may....#ispotazombie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by chigodo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
#iFlyWithBuhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
I recklessly HATE buhari. I prefare satan to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Iprofit: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
MIM77:

Things would have been worst than this if Jonathan had come back. The effect of the rubbish carried out by the last government is largely responsible for our present predicament. You don't expect things to change in flip of seconds. We wouldn't have known of all this monumental embezzlement if he had come back cos he was a player in the act. Our major problem is our over dependence on oil which has bn our major foreign exchange earner, and now the price has nosedived drastically yet expect Pmb to do magic in a short time. Diversifying to other areas and the receipt of reasonable returns is not a short-run thing. Lets pray that we succeed as a country instead of raining curses on ourselves.
[color=#000099][/color]
How sure are you
Are you a prophet,a soothsayer or an ifa priest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Yehman(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
domopps:
Come what may......#Istandwithbuhari

Cheeeeers
Pls can somebody help me deduce this.

This thing, juju join.
"These people are the most unstable creature on planet earth
If I dey lie...just follow their line of thought !
Example:
Buhari :
my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.
Zombies:
sai Baba... change is here..Nigeria will rise again!
Buhari:
I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month.
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority !
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear :
Buhari:
Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.
His idiotic zombies will be like:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay

Zombie ooo! Zombie ooo...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by dam4wummy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
lol. My problem wit most of u n ur likes is, u lack common knowledge about trash u always spill out. Ur so call Tanzania u shouting up and down is not bigger than 2-3 state in Nigeria. They have a population of 49-50million people,now compare that with Nigeria. Dude blame your PDP leaders who failed u. Abge make we hear words joor.

so all u are insinuating now is that the best our president can do for 8 months is travell around the world and blame past government??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Pavarottii(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
lol. My problem wit most of u n ur likes is, u lack common knowledge about trash u always spill out. Ur so call Tanzania u shouting up and down is not bigger than 2-3 state in Nigeria. They have a population of 49-50million people,now compare that with Nigeria. Dude blame your PDP leaders who failed u. Abge make we hear words joor.
Blame who? Wen our economy grew steadily for a decade at 7%. In 2015, it grew at 3.2%.when APC was in power. Worset development in 10years.
So are we to blame here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Yehman(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
And only a bitter Ipob/wailer will not understand all dis problems r not mr president fault. cheesy
Pls can somebody help me deduce this.

This thing, juju join.
"These people are the most unstable creature on planet earth
If I dey lie...just follow their line of thought !
Example:
Buhari :
my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.
Zombies:
sai Baba... change is here..Nigeria will rise again!
Buhari:
I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month.
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority !
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear :
Buhari:
Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.
His idiotic zombies will be like:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay

Zombie ooo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Iprofit: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
abbey621:

Has your life gotten worse from September 2014 till now? If the answer is yes then the problem is with you and not Nigeria. Even in advanced countries with less complex problems as Nigeria did not turn things around till after a couple of years. E.g. Obama became president in 2008, America was losing jobs at a rate of over 200,000 per month, it took him 3 years to stop the country from losing jobs and an additional 2 years for the country to get unemployment rate down to 6%. If it took America, a country so much advanced than Nigeria a total of 5 years to go from negative to positive, what makes you think 9 months is enough for Buhari to turn things around considering the amount of obstacles he met on ground?
Are you a minister in the US

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by juman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clueless directionless president.

APC turns out to be a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by psamuel618(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:

And who's fault was it Miss Jane
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by ahmadmuazu5(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't be surprise it Lai Muhammad tomorrow said they don't promised for any change

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by gorecwears(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
For the fools blaming the country woes on 16yrs of PDP misrule, please how are the APC control states better? The current politicians need a total overhaul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today / Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.