Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (42800 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Chinedu Okpalanma, DG Of #istandwithbuhari Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by stevencrown(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
And only a bitter Ipob/wailer will not understand all dis problems r not mr president fault. cheesy
Often times, when someone suspects you are an idiot, it is better to keep your mouth shut rather than verifying their suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by 1miccza: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Obviously some people still want to be like Macaulay Caulkin.

Nobody wants to work hard, but everybody wants to get rich.

Myy brootttheerr that is even a bad sign very bad for our nation and economy
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by 1miccza: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
freeborn76:
Same way idiots are now calling an Otuoke kleptomaniac a hero

Exactly those that think from their brain to their stomach
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by lawrsmith(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
ifyan:

Na him body odour make leaser fever increase
kikikikiki
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Babacele:
1. Corruption is an enemy of progress .It destroyed our refineries,our education, industries, jobs, housing etc and made us poor, despite our abundant God given resources.
2. Corruption steals jobs, and denies about 2 million graduates employment annually while it encourages ghost workers and keeps juicy jobs for its children. Corruption extorts money, N1,000 or more each, from poor applicants ,killed them ,only to give dead bodies jobs. what a scam! Corruption must be imprisoned.
3. Corruption made Bokoharam and violence fester,stole N62b meant to buy weapons for our soldiers and caused the deaths of innocent women and children.
4. 1 naira used to be stronger than the $1, but corruption came and destroyed the naira ,our economy and dignity. We shall smile again as corruption must be defeated.

5. corruption is negative and has no shame. It is mocking the chibok girls by saying 'bringbackcorruption'!

6. corruption destroyed our institutions , education,health etc n took the money overseas to develop other economies leaving our people poorer. Nigeria shall be great again.

7. corruption breeds ethnic sentiments , incompetence, religious bias and hatred. corruption turned our roads to time bombs, craters that snuff lives & dreams in a twinkling of an eye. Say no to corruption.
God hates corruption, we will defeat corruption, let us all unite to save Nigeria, istandwithBuhari#

Dreamer

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by santino09: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tinubutoto:
My dear Nairaland, let me tell u my regret in voting against the Otueke Drunkard. I am a corps member and was so hungry because I v nothing on me and I called my friend to send #2000. Can u believe that when d money entered my account and as I was running to d atm, I received another alert about 50 for stamp duties, meaning my account is left with 1950 and der is no way I could withdraw d 2k rather I am allowed to withdraw just 1k because d atm couldn't pay 500. There and den, I regretted ever voting this man called Buhari. Jonathan please forgive me for voting against u on d 28th of March, 2015.
Go and sin no more. Your sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by santino09: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Sir ain't saying am happy d way things r. All am saying is,if we want to criticise Buhari,we do it constructively not all dis hate speeches. We shouldn't also forget 16years of misrule PDP cause we will never forgive them for what they did to dis nation.
The way some ppl talk...so APC isn't made up of past PDP thieves? didn't sagari, balewa n past military govt steal? Nonetheless APC seems the worst in the history of Nigeria just in 9months see wahala....I pray you receive understanding and don't think like a ZOMBIE..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by ayanbaba2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
dis is nt issues of blaming games here. Dis is what u n I know. Ok,pls if u were the president since 29th of may, tell us what u would have done different to PMB. Waiting for ur reply.
bluesmoke don full ur socket... You've just asked a Stupid question. From my calculation; buhari have been the president for like 12 years... this could still have happened if 8uhari 'Dullard1' had been voted in to power 12years ago.
You are a certified zombie for supporting the 'kunu sipping dullard'!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by bishop4life(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
Ipob why insulting people up n down It's their view n if u r not okay with it,u keep shut. Mtcheww.

Must you use that word "ipob" to share your view?
Or is that your view on the topic?

If #istandwithbuhari is your view ,then that bros is right cos you don't have a stand.

How can you have a view when you are busy blocking your view with ipob phobia.

I won't grace you with another advice so make use of this, GET HELP FAST.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by ODUBEZE: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
And only a bitter Ipob/wailer will not understand all dis problems r not mr president fault. cheesy
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by chinuz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
lol. My problem wit most of u n ur likes is, u lack common knowledge about trash u always spill out. Ur so call Tanzania u shouting up and down is not bigger than 2-3 state in Nigeria. They have a population of 49-50million people,now compare that with Nigeria. Dude blame your PDP leaders who failed u. Abge make we hear words joor.
Thunder
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by artsoft1: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin grin
DIIGZ:
I stand with my Family coz no matter how I dey chop @ least 2 times....

True talk grin
DIIGZ:
I stand with my Family coz no matter how I dey chop @ least 2 times....

True talk
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by modik(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Bros I know d economy is bad but 98% of the problems r not his fault. Nigeria is a big country with complex people and things will nt change over night. To me o,I still blame 16years of PDP cause they to fight corruption,save and think for d future.

When will your blame game end??

Just follow me,
SPELL "B L A M E"

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY BY "B"UILDING A STRUCTURE AND REMOVE " B"

The remainder is. = "LAME"

until APC led Government and their supporters take responsibility and BUILD a structure for solid governance, all they have is a >>>>>>

L
A
M
E

Government.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by poseidon12: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2016
khristals:
one look at the name of that fool mohd Jamilu Gusau

and u'll know he's a Zombie!

can someone tell these idiots that they're not standing WITH buhari..

he's standing ON them..

cos without imbeciles like them he won't be standing at all

He is really a big fool and actually looks like one.
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by GodsloveEze(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
How can #IstandWithBuhari... We voted for change yet we didn't ask if it was going to be a positive change or a negative change. Well, I guess you all know the answer to that. How can #IstandwithBuhari when the economy is crippling bit by bit. Jonathan came with Transformation agenda, yet things were going well, we voted him out and voted for Change... Indeed things have changed...#CommonSense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by dmuchwells(m): 2:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Hnmmmmm... I could remember very well people were shouting apc and say baba.... my comment then was {{the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know }} and people were going against me that its a liar... now it's true

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by amerlino(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=jane0000 post=43434790]And only a bitter Ipob/wailer will not understand all dis problems r not mr president fault. cheesy[some guys are simply stupid. which one is #i stand with buhari where everything is dying

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by psamuel618(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Sir ain't u in naija ni? PDP na. undecided

NO NO NO Jane, it's never PDP's fault. Things wasn't as worst as this during the past 10 years. May God help us.
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by psamuel618(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
Nah,am at work. Ain't jobless like u. cheesy

Can I get to know you Let me have your Whatsapp so we can get to know each other better...better still, you can check up my nums on my signature.
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by opribo(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
How can I stand with s president that prefers yo be wasting our foreign exchange gallivanting around the globe yet back home there is no secutity , no electricity, no jobs, no pipe borne water, no good hospitals.

Senator are so insensitive buying new car, common budget not yet passed. I cannot deceive myself by smiling when I'm suffering. They social media change agents van continue to deceive themselves o will not join them.
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by scachy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
abbey621:

I can't help but laugh, my guy stop insulting my intelligence! See facts are different from sentiments and what you wrote above is pure rubbish! I could spend a whole day picking your points apart but I'm a very busy man and will only give you two points of correction. See I could care less about protesters being shot or election violence, those are not the things we voted Buhari for. But in terms of economic indices such as inflation and power generation, guy I must call you out on your blatant lie!

Point 1: Power generation drops below 2,500MW, this is bullsh*t as of February the figure is about 3,600 MW
http://www.esi-africa.com/news/nigerian-power-generation-drops-even-further/

Point 2: Inflation rate above 50%, guy you can lie o! As of February inflation rate is less than 11%
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/inflation-cpi

Under Obama in 2008 unemployment rate was over 13%(compared to under 4% during the Clinton era), banks were shutting down, companies moving out of the U.S, the stock exchange market crashed and more people lost their homes. It took him almost 3 years to stop the bleeding. Perhaps next time you should get your facts straight instead of arguing things way beyond your comprehension!

Laugh harder
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-power-supply-drops-by-1-647mw.185145/
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by mikolo80: 4:15am On Mar 05, 2016
1miccza:
Only a brainwashed blind man would support such idiotic show of support with the situation of things in the country
after 60 plus years of looting. what would you do differently? I dare you to answer
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by mikolo80: 4:17am On Mar 05, 2016
gratiaeo:
"You will buy fuel from black market at 250 per litre, use it to operate your generator so you can charge your phone, you are still taxed multiple times in the name of stamp duty, yet you buy data and come on Nairaland to defend this government. Where is your sense?"
ppl were sharing billions of dollars and buying gold iPhone and not investing in infrastructure Agric or manufacturing and you blame a 9 month old govt and you wonder why we support the person that is probing you
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by 1miccza: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2016
mikolo80:
after 60 plus years of looting. what would you do differently? I dare you to answer

Is this his first tenure,invariably he has also been part of those so called 60 years of looting , why then do you think he's going to do anything at all??. In answering your question as a learned human being i'll look at past civilian governments and the principles and ideas and then carry out a research personally on different areas and where they went wrong and then begin to correct them,if there's any area that requires continuity i'll do that That's for starters....
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by sleepingTROUBLE: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2016
freeborn76:

No matter what people say, I still stand with Buhari. Infact, if another election is held tomorrow, I will still vote him. A half fit Buhari is a million times better than the irresponsible kleptomaniac from Otuoke that held sway zillions of years ago. Lubbish!
You can say whatever you like but you dont need a prophet to tell you that if he fails to deliver as expected by Nigerians, then he should be prepared to be booted out in 2019
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by 100Cents: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2016
banki:
What is with you people and trends for or against buhari?

Truth be told the economy needs a lot of tinkering no bulk passing anymore I know the president has good intentions but I also know that the distactions are enormous

I mean there are people who are hell bent on making things go wrong in nigeria, there are people who benefited from the bad norms in the past and are seriously fighting back

I saw the nnpc pipeline that was fixed in aba to bring petrol from the ph refinary to ease availability of petoleum products in the south east, that pipline hasn't functioned in 10years 3weeks after it was fixed some people blew it up?

I know some people who import chicken and palm oil are angry with buhari but they have thier supporters, as if it's not a good thing that he ban the importation, instead they increase the price of eggs and pure water as if that has any effect on dollar price!

The first thing buhari did was to give states bail outs! To pay backlog of salaries owed even before he became president when oil was trading for over 70dollars a barrel!

I feel sad that the critics have become so petty that am sure the guy doesn't even want to listen to anyone again, when he doesn't sign deals they complain, when he travels to sign they complain, when the foreign head of states come they complain,when his minister wears a headtie they complain, when people steal and are being tried they complain, when he goes left they complain!

It's so annoying

Does he have good intentions and he divided Nigerians into 5% and 95 % ?

Me, i am indifferent. Not for him or against.

But he is just reaping karma he wished Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by abbey621(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2016
scachy:

Laugh harder
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-power-supply-drops-by-1-647mw.185145/

Illiteracy is seriously disturbing you. Even the article that you posted shows that it was just a temporary drop due to vandalism and that the previous month we were generating over 5000MW. Get out!

The nation achieved its peak generation of 5,074.70MW on February 2, when 4,541.85MW was generated and 4,447.88MW was sent out.

The drop in generation has caused severe reduction in load allocation from the national grid to the distribution firms.
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by mikolo80: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
1miccza:

Is this his first tenure,invariably he has also been part of those so called 60 years of looting , why then do you think he's going to do anything at all??. In answering your question as a learned human being i'll look at past civilian governments and the principles and ideas and then carry out a research personally on different areas and where they went wrong and then begin to correct them,if there's any area that requires continuity i'll do that That's for starters....
if he lat (looted) then why did other looters overthrow him.? because instead of looting he was trying to do som'n about it. and again as minister and again as governor and again as Goc that's why I believe he will do again cos he has done. what has any pdp member done apart from share rice or amala.and BTW house in Dubai and abroad refinery. by their fruits you shall know them.how many election you don win? we're talking of now not when you become president
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by grandstar(m): 5:07am On Mar 06, 2016
banki:
What is with you people and trends for or against buhari?

Truth be told the economy needs a lot of tinkering no bulk passing anymore I know the president has good intentions but I also know that the distactions are enormous

I mean there are people who are hell bent on making things go wrong in nigeria, there are people who benefited from the bad norms in the past and are seriously fighting back

I saw the nnpc pipeline that was fixed in aba to bring petrol from the ph refinary to ease availability of petoleum products in the south east, that pipline hasn't functioned in 10years 3weeks after it was fixed some people blew it up?

I know some people who import chicken and palm oil are angry with buhari but they have thier supporters, as if it's not a good thing that he ban the importation, instead they increase the price of eggs and pure water as if that has any effect on dollar price!

The first thing buhari did was to give states bail outs! To pay backlog of salaries owed even before he became president when oil was trading for over 70dollars a barrel!

I feel sad that the critics have become so petty that am sure the guy doesn't even want to listen to anyone again, when he doesn't sign deals they complain, when he travels to sign they complain, when the foreign head of states come they complain,when his minister wears a headtie they complain, when people steal and are being tried they complain, when he goes left they complain!

It's so annoying

Soludo, Sanusi and. now Utomi have all condemned Buhari policies!
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by 1miccza: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2016
mikolo80:
if he lat (looted) then why did other looters overthrow him.? because instead of looting he was trying to do som'n about it. and again as minister and again as governor and again as Goc that's why I believe he will do again cos he has done. what has any pdp member done apart from share rice or amala.and BTW house in Dubai and abroad refinery. by their fruits you shall know them.how many election you don win? we're talking of now not when you become president

That again is wrong all successive governments had been overthrown and that wasn't due to any reason other than they wanted power. Don't decieve yourself into believing that it was because he was doing anything about it. Who's saying anything about PDP or APC here? Who even cares if they are alive or dead . What we need is clear minded people with a clear vision who are not partisan. Call a spade a spade and stop being partisan and sentimental...
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by mikolo80: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
1miccza:

That again is wrong all successive governments had been overthrown and that wasn't due to any reason other than they wanted power. Don't decieve yourself into believing that it was because he was doing anything about it. Who's saying anything about PDP or APC here? Who even cares if they are alive or dead . What we need is clear minded people with a clear vision who are not partisan. Call a spade a spade and stop being partisan and sentimental...
clear minded people like who. I'm very sure you will pretend not to see this. just mention 1 person who can do all this grammar you just mentioned
Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by FlyboyZee: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
jane0000:
No. They are not your President's fault. It is your fault...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Federal High Court Sacks LG Chairmen In Rivers State - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.