Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational (14789 Views)

Why People Are Atheists? / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

God should do what he loves, if watching humans murder one another is a hobby for him, who are we to judge? Are you telling me that God Almighty doesn't have the right to order the kidnapping and r.ape of school children?

Shekau, the last spokesman for BH, already told me that his own god is the Almighty God. That's why I'm asking you again. If you speak to ALmighty God, then we should be able to clear out this mess. You can serve as the human messenger.

I am a christian , direct your complaints to the Muslims who claim their god orders them to commit atrocities . Shekau , Boko Haram , ISIS these are not Christians , go ask the Muslims not me . I'm not sure why you are being obstinate about a simple request undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am a christian , direct your complaints to the Muslims who claim their god orders them to commit atrocities . Shekau , Boko Haram , ISIS these are not Christians , go ask the Muslims not me . I'm not sure why you are being obstinate about a simple request undecided

You're being obtuse. I have complained ALREADY. They make the same claim YOU make, to be following God Almighty who cannot speak for himself.

So I'm back in front of you. Do you have a rebuttal, other than go ask them? What does the creator of the universe have to say about the matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

You're being obtuse. I have complained ALREADY. They make the same claim YOU make, to be following God Almighty who cannot speak for himself.

So I'm back in front of you. Do you have a rebuttal, other than go ask them? What does the creator of the universe have to say about the matter?

You do realise I addressed their deity with a small "g" .... and the continuous use of "their god" . You are being slow , try to keep up
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You do realise I addressed their deity with a small "g" .... and the continuous use of "their god" . You are being slow , try to keep up

So you reverted to tactics once familiarized on the primary school playground. Bravo. Small g?? Really??

So where is the big g? Are you in contact still?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

So you reverted to tactics once familiarized on the primary school playground. Bravo. Small g?? Really??

So where is the big g? Are you in contact still?

EVERYONE is in CONTACT because HE is EVERYWHERE . But off course , spirituality now helps to start , develop and maintain a relationship with the conscious creator
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Ranchhoddas: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are a re.tarded pillock
As expected.Jesus will be proud.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
As expected.Jesus will be proud.

ok
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

EVERYONE is in CONTACT because HE is EVERYWHERE . But off course , spirituality now helps to start , develop and maintain a relationship with the conscious creator

I'm assuming that you don't consider me a part of the everyone.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer , you still haven't answered the question
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
sonOfLucifer , you still haven't answered the question
No answer I give you will satisfy you. You'll keep looking for a way to slip in God. You believe atheists are immoral, the dredge of society . You live in Nigeria, one of the most religious nations in the world, yet can comfortably make that statement without hurting your conscience.

You should understand the difference between speculation, belief and proof. Stop pushing your beliefs as fact; one faith-based belief is as valid as the next. And faith is the belief in things not seen, not the other way round.

Maybe, one day, you'd look at the world beyond the peripheries of the Bible...only then will true living begin. Till then, I can only hope you experience that before you die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

No answer I give you will satisfy you. You'll keep looking for a way to slip in God. You believe atheists are immoral, the dredge of society . You live in Nigeria, one of the most religious nations in the world, yet can comfortably make that statement without hurting your conscience.

You should understand the difference between speculation, belief and proof. Stop pushing your beliefs as fact; one faith-based belief is as valid as the next. And faith is the belief in things not seen, not the other way round.

Maybe, one day, you'd look at the world beyond the peripheries of the Bible...only then will true living begin. Till then, I can only hope you experience that before you die.

You are close-minded . See beyond the physical and believe smiley .

Anyways , Nigeria is full of superstitious people
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You have it the wrong way.
Intelligence beget creativity. Creativity beget ideas. Ideas beget God.

GOD is the state in North Korea.
GOD is Jesus to the Christian
GOD is Chukwu to the Igbo.

I don't believe man got his intelligence through luck. Africa is a shining example.
Nature is huge. Nature is complex. Nature conceals a lot of mysteries. All that is nature is what we can perceive. Do you perceive nature as the blind man does? Imagine what life is without color.
Do you perceive nature like the deaf? Imagine what life would be without sound.

In the beautiful book of Proverbs, the author advises the lazy man to look at the ant. How little it is. How organized they are. How they plan for the winter. Would you argue that ants are more intelligent than us(Africans)....

There is a lot to learn in life. Man's intelligence and creativity only proves how ingenious we can be if we put our mind to it. God didn't create planes. Africa's miracle pastors were sharing hand sanitizers when Ebola came calling. Sometimes, reality rapes the shit outta faith.
I never did any of those things, and am just a believer. If any of the viruses comes in contact with my blood, they will die. Not words.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
analice107:

I never did any of those things, and am just a believer. If any of the viruses comes in contact with my blood, they will die. Not words.
I will not be a part of your foolishness. I do not doubt your claim; I can assure you that not being infected had nothing to do with faith.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are close-minded . See beyond the physical and believe smiley .

Anyways , Nigeria is full of superstitious people
You advise me to see beyond the material/physical, and in the same breath, acknowledge that Nigerians are superstitious?

Oga, ebuka, is Noah's ark a superstition? The Hebrew Virgin birth? Santa Claus? Talking donkeys?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

You are feeling funky abi?

So, tell me.....with all your theism, what exactly have you gained? Have you seen God? Have you been to heaven?

What can you do that an atheist cant?

And to be on topic, the most stoopid things we have seen on nairaland and in real life have been from religionists. of course there are smart religious people just like there are stoopid atheists but then......your religious stoopid are on some serious level of stoopid

-people who tithe their salaries and have been in poverty for 10 years
-people who allow pastors to slap and climb on them
-people who run to bathe in miracle rivers
-people who kill for God as if God cant do it himself (isnt he supposed to send thunder?)
Why do you call yourself logicboy when you are so illogical? Does logic teach you that you that spirits can be seen with natural eyes and on physical planes? They are indeed very few atheist on this forum with any sense.
OK fine, show me viruses and bacteria without any magnifying glasses. And these exists on this plane btw. I need to see them without the magnifying glass.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
asalimpo:

so why havent monkeys built bridges or houses to shelter themselves or developed hand writing? Theyre intelligent,always were. But theyre intelligence hsnt increased all these millenia.

What shd I do to show you how glad I am for this question you asked these fools, (not an insult just quoting the Bible) grin
asalimpo:

so why havent monkeys built bridges or houses to shelter themselves or developed hand writing? Theyre intelligent,always were. But theyre intelligence hsnt increased all these millenia.

What shd I do to show you how glad I am for this question you asked these fools, (not an insult just quoting the Bible)
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
CoolUsername:
Atheists are not neither slow nor irrational. Stop your hate speech, it's not a good look for your religion.
Oh, I never knew there's hate speech against atheism. Ah didn't they say atheism is not a religion? because I use to think hate speeches are directed at religious groups. Lolzzzzzz
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Weah96:

Why bother people who pray to a God? It depends on the level of dedication to the God, I suppose. The same God telling you to donate to relief and charitable causes today might tell you injure other people later. That's why we want you to have a receipt of the conversation, so that we can verify if any potential atrocity on your part was divinely sanctioned.

If you refuse to provide proof of your conversation, or that you're even having a conversation, then you leave room for ISIS and BOKO HARAM to make their own claim.

Oh SirWere.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
frank317:

Why do u bother if Frank does not pray to any God?
Frank, I don't give two hoods if you don't pray at all. Stop having constipation because I pray always.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
frank317:

Well, if u think atheists are like a parasite to religion, do u just fold your hands and watch us parasite u?

I think atheist do to theists what theists do to atheists. It's time you guys stop whining like infants and get ur acts together.

U challenge our views just as much as we challenge urs... Why act like a victim?

When someone thinks what another is doing is wrong he objects... That's the way of the world. Deal with it or commit suicide.
Now I believe atheists are slow. Here in NL just let a christian open a thread, without any mentions, the atheists are all over it like swam of flies. I can care less if atheists exits or not, ma'abasi. You don't believe in God? You won't pray? But why shd that cause me pain? But you guys are so pained that I believe in God and pray to a sky daddy. Let this not be any of your concern. You call me all kinds of names I don't bother, now you are crying that theists won't leave you alone?
What?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
frank317:

Mumu... I am so pained, I want to strangle myself.

Pele, pls wipe the tears, there's no need for this desperation. You are not a Muslim, or are you?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Weah96:

God should do what he loves, if watching humans murder one another is a hobby for him, who are we to judge? Are you telling me that God Almighty doesn't have the right to order the kidnapping and r.ape of school children?

Shekau, the last spokesman for BH, already told me that his own god is the Almighty God. That's why I'm asking you again. If you speak to ALmighty God, then we should be able to clear out this mess. You can serve as the human messenger.
SirWere. In another thread, I told you that this your attempt at blackmail is lame, Very lame. God created you, you didn't decide to be a goat or a fish, he decided that you be human and a male human, He decided that you come from where you come from, and have the siblings you have. You can't change that, try as you may. So, if he decides to kill everyone on earth and start all over, He won't consult you. Your opinions are not relevant. If he decides he doesn't want any "play toys anymore, for that's what we are play toys", he will have us all killed. He will do as he pleases, only as he pleases. He created everything and for his pleasure.
Stop already. I told you it won't work.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by analice107: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I will not be a part of your foolishness. I do not doubt your claim; I can assure you that not being infected had nothing to do with faith.
Now you want to speak for me. Not being infected has nothing to do with faith? OK, it's has everything to do with Logic kwuo? Imao
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
analice107:

SirWere. In another thread, I told you that this your attempt at blackmail is lame, Very lame. God created you, you didn't decide to be a goat or a fish, he decided that you be human and a male human, He decided that you come from where you come from, and have the siblings you have. You can't change that, try as you may. So, if he decides to kill everyone on earth and start all over, He won't consult you. Your opinions are not relevant. If he decides he doesn't want any "play toys anymore, for that's what we are play toys", he will have us all killed. He will do as he pleases, only as he pleases. He created everything and for his pleasure.
Stop already. I told you it won't work.

It's called the truth. If it hurts like a dagger, then I'm making inroads. If I tell you that Buhari is a male human, regardless of my agenda, the information remains true. It's bigger than you and I. Get over yourself.

Now, do you see why BOKO HARAM and DAESH kill people? You've essentially granted them leeway to massacre people by saying that if God wants to murder children then it's his will.

Not that I'm disagreeing with that premise, BTW, all I want is evidence that the beginning of the universe actually speaks and that it is a HE. That way i can stop bothering Boko and DAESH once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
analice107:

Now you want to speak for me. Not being infected has nothing to do with faith? OK, it's has everything to do with Logic kwuo? Imao
There's your 'interpretation' and then there is reality. Maybe, if your faith is so reliable, let's take a trip to an Ebola region and see if you survive. You'll take care of the patients, your faith and Bible alone. undecided You dey where you dey, ebola no reach you, you say na faith? undecided

no be only faith, na fayrouz..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
analice107:

Why do you call yourself logicboy when you are so illogical? Does logic teach you that you that spirits can be seen with natural eyes and on physical planes? They are indeed very few atheist on this forum with any sense.
OK fine, show me viruses and bacteria without any magnifying glasses. And these exists on this plane btw. I need to see them without the magnifying glass.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You advise me to see beyond the material/physical, and in the same breath, acknowledge that Nigerians are superstitious?

Oga, ebuka, is Noah's ark a superstition? The Hebrew Virgin birth? Santa Claus? Talking donkeys?

Actually virgin births are natural in sharks . One thing is sure . Since God exists , every mystical event that took place in the bible is true .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Since God exists , every mystical event that took place in the bible is true .
And the Quran. And Gita. And all other holie books.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

And the Quran. And Gita. And all other holie books.

How does this preclude the existence of God
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by orisa37: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2016
They are raving mad and selfishly satanic. They deliberately don't want to cooperate or understand the spirit. The ones on Nairaland are badly educated and woefully skilled. The God they're reluctant to know is surely taking His time to accommodate them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does this preclude the existence of God
You keep asking very silly questions. The Bible claims to be God's Word, so does the Quran, Gita etc.
Does Yahweh exist? Does Allah exist? Which is superstitious? Which isn't?

Don't worry. I won't wait. I'm 100% sure you won't answer these questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
orisa37:
They are raving mad and selfishly satanic. They deliberately don't want to cooperate or understand the spirit. The ones on Nairaland are badly educated and woefully skilled. The God they're reluctant to know is surely taking His time to accommodate them.

If what you say is true why is it that many nairaland christians become atheists within months? Most of the atheists here were christians when they first touched nairaland.

Can you explain that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyinā€ˇ Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / The True Definition Of Athiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.